Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2018, 08:29:13 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice Hash Has been Hacked?!  (Read 153 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

I Love my Family!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:00:51 AM

Are they really been hacked or what? This serious shit for all the investors there right now. Many members now are panicking. I thought they are trusted and Legit. Any comment about this issues?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

r]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
asayoyaasa

Activity: 364
Merit: 122

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:06:20 AM

Like they got "hacked" to me. Still dunno what real happend though. I mean how can a private key of a trusted company got stolen if that person not an insider. No chance like a hacker bruteforce that wallet right

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:09:47 AM

Like they got "hacked" to me. Still dunno what real happend though. I mean how can a private key of a trusted company got stolen if that person not an insider. No chance like a hacker bruteforce that wallet right

There's a big possibility that this "NiceHash's hacked incident" was being planned and done by insiders. Like you said, "No chance like a hacket bruteforce that wallet", unless there's someone who knew all the loopholes of a company...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
squallw

Activity: 392
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:29 AM

Yes, unfortunately, it is official, you can follow twitter: https://twitter.com/nicehashmining

But i cant understand why they didnt use COLD wallet? Basic system of security.
$60 million in the trash.
MkGregor

Activity: 210
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:18:13 AM

Oh WELL.  Grin

Most likely, IF it had been hacked, than the thieves took only the running cash expenses - whatever amount of BTC they had to pay out that day. Don't think, it affected ALL funds. And if it did, than it would mean, they just making a run with the money. No freaking way you don't keep 90% of your BTC in cold storage in a secure area.

I wonder, when someone will make a movie like "Bitcoin heist-Grand Crypto", and sell tickets in cinema by bitcoin-only payments.

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
shamzblueworld

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:22:12 AM

Are they really been hacked or what? This serious shit for all the investors there right now. Many members now are panicking. I thought they are trusted and Legit. Any comment about this issues?

Just a new method of running away with people's money/bitcoin.
Definitely seems an inside, planned job.
Wonder how many have they taken, lets see what they announce "officially".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.