Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEAMWORK: how to understand women  (Read 826 times)
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Do you have ideas regarding on HOW to understand those typical unknown creatures called Girls ?

Woman are emotional beings. What girls say doesn`t matter only what they do. Don`t let them walk over you.
Make definite dates. Be direct and simple.  Never chase girls instead chase your goals. Don`t talk too much about
yourself let her do the most of the talking. When a woman says nothing is bothering her dig deeper and find out with
questions what is the problem. Don`t try to fix her problems if she doesn`t asks for it.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Grin women are emotional, just give them flowers and breads.

I have no idea what's going on with you woman but in the Internet they said to give you some breads, so here:

You just can't understand girls in full. You never know what they want because they keep going around it in circles.
-Do you want to go out tonight?
-Not really... I don't have anything nice to wear and I'd have to do makeup...
This means: buy me a new dress and pay for the salon and then maybe i'll go out with you.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

Do you have ideas regarding on HOW to understand those typical unknown creatures called Girls ?

This is the most unexplainable topic in this forum, the hardest question that a man can have.
I, myself cant understand it too, once they are mad you need to please them and make them comfortable.
but, when you are mad and you didn't talk to them, they will just get mad on you too. soo selfish!
once you tell them that you will go out with your friend, they will say yes to you and will be mad at you once you go out with your friend. what a creature!
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

Work as a team will always achieve better results in a shorter period of time than if you did it,team work is the key to success

Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

To understand women is to love them unconditionally.  A woman needs a man who will support them emotionally and spiritually.  Respect and take good care of them.   They need your attention and helping hand.  If they are upset and lonely have patient to understand their feelings.  Think they need your hugs and kisses.  If possible do not argue much because it hurts them if you are mad to them.  Just be nice and be kind in words as long as you can.  Let them feel that you really in love with them.  It makes them happy to be loved.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

I think were not obligue to do that because most women are sp weak in terms of emotional things. So the better things that we can do to them is to accept as a whole they are. Because sometimes women are hard to spell em but still in the end need to comfort them for them not to get amd with us.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

Nope, I've been living on this earth for the longest time and i just don't get them. You ask them directly and they answer with something very indirect. Try solve their problem and they will tell you "i just want someone to talk to". They try to make you do something passive aggressively. They drive you nuts but you still need them. It's like driving a lemon car, you will adjust to it. Want my advise, stoo understanding them and just take it.

umrohyuk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

it is not in that easy to understand them, sometimes we cannot expect what they want. The best way I ever do is just listen to them and try to give a way for what they want. However, it doesn't mean that we give freedom for them. Once they are given the freedom, they will do anything they want that it will be hurt the man.
uinajoash

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

hahaahha we need to open a school to understand women. Otherwise very difficult
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

Women are very productive and efficient when guided and briefed about a project. They want to be in control but they won't ever reveal. The best thing is allocate most women to women in team and you will understand they will contribute more.

balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

teamwork, a nice description of unity that everyone must possess. it can lead to a better tomorrow for having such attitude. teamwork must not have a single purpose or it did not come from single component. but i know that before teamwork, members from a team should understand each other. understanding, i think this is the most important virtue of life. before love, understanding first. before honesty, understanding first. before all, understand first. women, they say that women have mood swings. mood swings are changing of moods. they do not know what they really want. but how to understand them, in my opinion, we can understand women by giving them the right attention and care. we must not ignore the things that they want, if we can give, give. but if we do not, then tell it and make sure she will understand it.
HeyYing

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

how to understand unknown creatures called girls, first of all we creatures called boys must put our self in their shoes for to fully understand the meaning of being a girl. One step is talking to girls close to you and talking about girl things. if you are that intelligent, surely you'll understand them. just try to emphitize to them.
Damsel_7

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

Understand them by boosting their self-esteem, give them the confidence that they are amazing and beautiful. Women are help meet so they should be understood always.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

Girls is too hard to undernstand. The Moody creature in this world is girls. I don't so much understand them because there is a time that girls is in the good mood they are hard to get anger, very understandable but somehow and always not in the mood. Things to understand girls are accept the fact that it is just normal attitude, accept their uniqueness and being imperfect. Man can handle and understand woman by not giving up that it was created with them.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

understanding women is very difficult, they don't want to say what women want. women are very sensitive and emotional. that's what makes most men difficult to understand.
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

why do I see so many posts like this? Really..question is, how to understand men and yeah well humans! We're all so different, sometimes doesn't even matter if it's a man or a woman. treat everyone with respect. be honest. that's it .
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Men are logical while women are emotional, that's what I observe and what I knew, these two are completely different but believe me they compliment each other if they only knew how to response to each others differences and uniqueness, just as the saying goes.. behind every man's success is a women...to understand them is to love them, and care for them as much as you care and love yourself... in return they will love you back and respect you generally speaking for the way you treated them...

salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Just use common sense, believe me, usually that's enough.
But if you behave in an alien way with them, they will act as aliens. Most of the times just because they can.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

Women are easy to fathom. They are affectionate and sensitive most of the time. Just give them the time and affection that they need and everything will fall into places.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

It is impossible to understand a woman completely. Because women are complicated creatures. For that reason, as men, we must stop understanding women for the sake of our own health. Men must only treat women well not to get them properly.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀