Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your vision of cryptocurrencies ?  (Read 921 times)
Greon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

You can start receiving payments in cryptography in just a few minutes, directly with some applications, which need to be run intermittently in order to use emergency crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is the fastest earning money method in the world. We can join cryptocurrency with or without invest money. So in poor people very surtable 
this. My vision is to success more and introduce about cryptocurrency  people in my country.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

Most people does seem to be more interested in bitcoin than regular currency trade because bitcoin has much influence on world economy.
I alone can't speculate what would happen with bitcoin in next 40 years but for now, bitcoin is the most profitable asset for all type of tribes.
You can invest now and make your minimum target upto 5 years. Later you can decide what to do further by exploring market
My vision on cryptocurrencies is that it will be there for a very long time. People are now starting to recognize the power of cryptocurrencies, the convenience and the anonymity, the decentralization! More and more will come to know of this currencies and will make the switch.
Cryptocurrency is quite new but it has started getting the attention of the people and I believe the future is a big success.
Being an investor this early, I am confident that it's the best investment in my life because I have already feel the good return in profit by just holding bitcoin and other coins, actually it's not only bitcoin who is profitable but also altcoins, so I choose to have both.
Better to have both things than on just focusing on single one and as being said altcoin can really give you the chance to earn even more profits besides on bitcoin alone. For those who adopt and believe early on cryptocurrency have been really paid for the time that they do have waited and now we are seeing new heights that we do least expect. Not only just on its profiting capability but also on its actual world usage which do really give convenience.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

I think the cryptocurrencies was born for a really good purpose and they help people on fast transaction from p2p. Now it's really easily to send money from this side of Earth to the other side, thanks to cryptocurrencies.
This concept of crypto currencies is unique and it is no doubt a great revolution for this world. I believe that crypto currencies will change the dynamics of the world and will make this world really a peaceful place to live. There will be no worries of keeping our money safe or anything like that. We will not only be able to spend those coins but we will also be able to use them as mode of investment.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:12:05 PM

Mostly,bitcoin is bought as a long term investment and altcoins as a short term investment as its market is highly volatile and most of the coins would disappear in due course of time.

Forty years is really a very long period and i think that bitcoin would best suit for it than other altcoins.Bitcoin has survived many critical conditions and many forks.So,it has the potential to last for such a long period.

But it is also said that quantum computers would be able to crack our wallet's private key from the public key itself.It is expected to get introduced in the next twenty years.If bitcoin survives that,then i hope that you would enjoy a very high ROI after forty years from bitcoin.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Cryptocurrency had been supported financial for me. I had been gotten many rewards from bitcoin since join two years ago. For my friends, always stay in cryptocurrency to wait many rewards for you Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:21:43 PM

I think the cryptocurrencies was born for a really good purpose and they help people on fast transaction from p2p. Now it's really easily to send money from this side of Earth to the other side, thanks to cryptocurrencies.

That’s correct buddy,, this is the evolution of technology that makes transaction faster and reach a wide range from one country to another without exception regardless of distance,, miles or kilometre.. This is the reason that central bankers are so critical with cryptocurrency and even doing some measures with the help of they’re government puppets in delaying its mainstream adaptation..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

Cryptocurrency have been a ground breaking revolutionary invention in the recent times. Its really astonishing to see how we can carry, take, and give money through cloud.
We dont need to carry cash with us, we dont need to feel insecure of theft and all that stuff.
Our money is simply sittinh online and is at our fingertips just a few clicls away.

The security part is in itself a wonder how every transaction is duely verified and minimal or no chances of fraudulents whatsoever.
No corruption because of the blockchain mechanism.
All in all its wonderfull having cryptocurrency in todays fast moving modernised world.
Yes, Crypto currency revolution is a very interesting thing for the people using it. As they would have never though that there would be technology developed in the world where we can transfer funds from one person to another from long distance and also securely.

This revolution has made the world more digital and organized in the terms of money operation and its flow in the whole world. It could be on of the most successful invention of this era.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

That's a very long term vission and it's very hard to tell what will happen to bitcoin after 40 years. Maybe by that time bitcoin price is already fixed with a very high price and it can be used by all people to any transactions online all over the world. It's better to invest more bitcoin now so that you can earn more income in the future.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:22:12 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:03:15 PM by Epimetheus

According to me, cryptocurrencies have a bright future. For example, Bitcoin with a market capital of 3 billion dollars, has a lot of potential and with the pace it can become a mainstream currency as well. With more and more acceptance in the economy, cryptos have led to politicisation of money, where before money was under the jurisdiction of central banks, can now be transacted through a decentralised medium and these transactions are also safe and secure as a record is maintained in the blockchains. Also cryptos are a good asset to invest our money into. Cryptos have changes the dynamics of economy by revolutionising it.
cryptonomics.global

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

Cryptocurrencies is the same revolution as were paper money long time ago. We think, children of our children won't know what is piper money.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

I'm 20 i search an investment for my 60, I found bitcoin years ago but bought my first satosh only in early 2017,
So i'm searching for a 40year investment, do you think crypto will still there or it'll crash before ?

-First : I think holding both alt and btc is contradictory for longtime investment(because of the correction), except for risk diversification but I'm more convinced in btc than any other coin what's bring us to the second point
-2nd : BTC becoming mainstream, most of people are not like us, searching the best coin etc... if the most known cryptocurrency work why go to the other ?
Because of transaction speed/fee? More/less coin supply? Smart contract ? lightning network ? they don't care and don't want to know
btc and all the crypto are deeply linked, if btc crash that's the end of crypto but if it continue to grow up crypto will too (but look the first)

I searched for a good store of value, i think it can be the best choice
but btc and crypto look more interesting for short time anyway
Like I said i search a store of value that can make benefits for my old days but it's not, it's a currency it can't be both
It cause incredible problems : actual circulation supply : 16,750,000 btc (around 2-4M unusable) , 16,750,000,0000,0000 satoshi
why establish it as a currency if it's price go up everyday ? why spend it ?
Imagine you as picking a bit of your gold bar every morning to buy bread. no that's dumb you use fiat

I dont believe anymore in the systeme because of the banker system, the debt , the derivative market, the creation of money ......without speak about politicians ..... I think everything is corrupt and is done to make rich richer

What's your point of vue for long-term ? In 40 years the cryptocurrencies and blockchains will be our greatest investment or will us loose all our money in a stupid bubble with all our family and friends telling they warned us

Cryptocurrencies are really an innovation. I see it as a prospective investment for the coming future, even though Bitcoin might cease to exist after its's supply gets emptied other altcoins like litecoin and etherum will continue tt grow thus leading to infinite growth in cryptos.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

I'm 20 i search an investment for my 60, I found bitcoin years ago but bought my first satosh only in early 2017,
So i'm searching for a 40year investment, do you think crypto will still there or it'll crash before ?

-First : I think holding both alt and btc is contradictory for longtime investment(because of the correction), except for risk diversification but I'm more convinced in btc than any other coin what's bring us to the second point
-2nd : BTC becoming mainstream, most of people are not like us, searching the best coin etc... if the most known cryptocurrency work why go to the other ?
Because of transaction speed/fee? More/less coin supply? Smart contract ? lightning network ? they don't care and don't want to know
btc and all the crypto are deeply linked, if btc crash that's the end of crypto but if it continue to grow up crypto will too (but look the first)

Like I said i search a store of value that can make benefits for my old days but it's not, it's a currency it can't be both
It cause incredible problems : actual circulation supply : 16,750,000 btc (around 2-4M unusable) , 16,750,000,0000,0000 satoshi
Imagine you as picking a bit of your gold bar every morning to buy bread. no that's dumb you use fiat

I dont believe anymore in the systeme because of the banker system, the debt , the derivative market, the creation of money ......without speak about politicians ..... I think everything is corrupt and is done to make rich richer

What's your point of vue for long-term ? In 40 years the cryptocurrencies and blockchains will be our greatest investment or will us loose all our money in a stupid bubble with all our family and friends telling they warned us

Cryptocurrencies and blockchains made the possibility    of  having us a great investment. For the future money.It has profitable benefits.Its getting more popularity and making a world class economy in the market.It has develop more source of investments that people will  be more successful                       

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

To me I think the best thing to do right now since you said you want a long time investment up to 40 years I will advice you to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin to me is the only cryptocurrenciy that has the potential to stay in the market for a long time and is improving in price steadily so investing in bitcoin will generate you heavy interest at the end but in all invest only what you can afford to loose.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

As a newbie im not so familiar with digital currency and when someone introduce it to me i found very curious on what its function is why many people get more interested on this currency..a little thoughts in my mind is bitcoin is for long term investments.To have additinal knowledge im here in this forum to get to know more about it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

i have only simple vision in crypto and that is to go with me till i retire,i saw this community few years back and im seeing another 10 years again,growth the value and the volume,encouraged every people to live with this and progress with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: