Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your vision of cryptocurrencies ?  (Read 921 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

Investment gurus always preach: diversification, not to put all of the eggs in a single basket.

Having a percentage invested, rather than everything all in crypto could be a safer and more reliable approach over the long term. There are opportunities everywhere. Crypto doesn't need to be the only action in town. There isn't a massive difference between the amount of gains in going 60% crypto in comparison to 100% crypto. A fraction of funds invested in crypto could be a better play over the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:12:44 PM

Most people does seem to be more interested in bitcoin than regular currency trade because bitcoin has much influence on world economy.
I alone can't speculate what would happen with bitcoin in next 40 years but for now, bitcoin is the most profitable asset for all type of tribes.
You can invest now and make your minimum target upto 5 years. Later you can decide what to do further by exploring market
No one can speculate what will happen to bitcoin even tomorrow. So many of us few days ago were looking forward to bitcoin hitting at least $15000 before the end of December and I remembered how a lot of people were wishing for that moment. That moment is here now and obviously the value of bitcoin still has a lot to show us before the end of the year.

My vision is that bitcoin would become a widely used currency globally and in the next few years, no one will ever doubt using bitcoin even as a store of value anymore.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

Well 40 years is a long investment and it's probably safe to say that if you invest now the two most likely options are either you have nothing or you're completely rich. I would advise against your strategy of only investing in bitcoin however. For such a long term period diversification is key. I feel that cryptocurrencies as a whole have a far better outlook over the next 40 years than bitcoin alone.
That is just the plain truth and no one will tell the OP whether to invest or not as that is mainly his decision to make in the long run. Bitcoin is volatile, so far things may be looking good, but no one knows the future. We can decide to see anything we want to see right now, but that would not change a thing that would end up happening if it is bound to happen. If the OP is not ready to take risks, then he should better just stay away in that case.

So far, bitcoin has remained a better store of value over the years and whether that would keep on like that, only the future will tell. It is paining some economists and the banking dudes though, but that is what really makes it interesting. The future is bright for bitcoin and my vision is that it is going to be highly usable as a currency which would even make its future in the long run more ascertained.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:39:48 PM

Tough to say friend. I certainly hope bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be around 40 years from now but I have no hour glass ball that sees into the future. Essentially nobody can give you an answer because there are many problems to solve and the whole world here is quite dynamic. I do believe they will be around 40 years from now but I am not banking on it nor would I tell you do bank on it.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Well first of all, you want truley use the nature of the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin specificaly to its full potential if you are just to hold them for 40 years without spending from them, because there is no garentured that on the long run bitcoin is going to have the same situation that it has been 5 years agao,and spending it always is a dumb thing to do as well because you are basicaly getting paid and spending money without profitng from it, the wisest thing to do is to be a midle man and do what most of the popole that have been using bitcoin for a long time do, and that is split you cap into tow, spend hlaf wisely and exchange it when the price goes up, and purely save the other half for waht is to come in the future, the thing is we can't by any mean predict what will happen in the future that is why doing this you won't regret saving or selling.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:44:11 PM

Truly bitcoin influenced ny many and in the future I will have a lot to get more into business in the world of cryptocurrency. Ist started low and later increased for the world to see. I myself will start from bottom and top.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:10:46 PM

I think it is not viable to believe that there is any current cryptocurrency that offers you the guarantee that it can continue to exist in 40 years, because as you know computer technology is advancing by leaps and bounds and in fact, in this same cryptouniverse we have witnessed that every few months new altcoins emerge with impressive advances that are pushing forward the evolutionary barriers of this market.

So I think you have to take advantage now that this business is mainstream because perhaps in a few years it is not, so you have to make all the money possible in these boom years to save enough capital in a short time that allows you an early retirement.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:12 PM

Truly bitcoin influenced ny many and in the future I will have a lot to get more into business in the world of cryptocurrency. Ist started low and later increased for the world to see. I myself will start from bottom and top.

Bitcoin has helped many people to come up in life with the kind of profit and earnings it has provided to millions throughout the world but we are looking for vision and i think bitcoin will need to collaborate with the financial institutions and bankers to make the transactions much more faster and also secure as there are still many who lives in fear that bitcoin might be banned in their country due to the pressure from regulators but once bitcoin join hands with them then there will not be any threats but i know it's not gonna happen but this was my vision.

Am I spamming? Report me!
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:42:51 PM

40 years investment. wow, you got some patience. if it will survive that much the price would be too high for me to even imagine it  Huh
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

You are 20 years now and want to save for your 60th. That does not mean you have to hold for 40 years. 40 Years is a very long time, nobody knows if cryptocurrencies still exist. If you start investing heavily in Bitcoins, you could make a capital in a few years. Even with Ethereum or other altcoins you could make good gains. Just buy and hold for a few years.

ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:11:39 AM

In my own view:

Cryptocurrencies dominates the world. It will help people financially, to improve their way of living and brought a huge change in the world economy.

Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:42:46 AM

Eventually there will be only one or two (hopefully only one) cash cryptos and a good amount of well thought out program specific cryptos with stable prices. Before that point (I'd assume this would take a long time) the crypto scene will be about using whichever CC you support to buy in and support different program specific cryptos. If the cryptocurrencies you supported take off you gain from it as a user which will bring in even more users. I think this is fair as it decentralizes the profit from the application to a degree.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:53:41 AM

To be honest 40 years is a long damn years for an investment, why not invest on a real thing like a house/apartment or a property ? It's more safety I think. We never knows what will happen into cryptocurrency dude, even the next 5-10years is still in grey area.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:54:47 AM

Long term investments covers only a 10 year predictions in my opinion and that should be assist every year if this make any sense of taking much longer.. So 40years is 400x more riskier holding with just believing bitcoin,, it needs more than that and it’s better to think about doing it once in a while.. I’m only talking about bitcoin and alternative coin is another story.. So don’t just rely on what you believe in,, sometimes reality must always came first..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:02:14 AM

I have a long-term vision for cryptocurrency, I think that bitcoin has the potential to become a global reference currency. It will continue to grow and It will bring more opportunity to the world.  
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Nobody can't predict bitcoin for sure especially when bitcoin value still volatile. My government also still forbid bitcoin because it can be used for criminal activity.
Well I can say that bitcoin can't grow in my place but when I see bitcoin value in on $ 10.000++ , bitcoin is amazing investment that I've ever know !

Smiley
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:09:45 AM

In 40 years bitcoin will either be used by everyone or no one. It depends if it still competes with newer technology. There could be something better than cryptocurrency but has the same idea. A decentralized currency that somehow avoids having the government invest in it at all.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

Bitcoin and crypto currency in general is the best when it come to both long term and short term investment. Although, in other to avoid had I know or the uncertainty in investment decision what one need doing is to invest diversify our investment into different sectors of the economy such as off-line sector and crypto curreny for I believe that it will be more safer as compared to just in one sector of the economy.   

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

My vision for cryptocurrencies is that we will have a wide range of different coins and tokens that all have their own purpose and that we can change between them via atomic swaps. No more exchanges! Just very convenient and fast exchanging between them to whichever we need for our purposes. I dream of there not being one single currency, no I want to see a wide range of currencies each with its own utility. Im confident that we will see this one day!
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:52:47 AM

Since Bitcoin has become such a huge success , there are many new Cryotocurrencies that have tried to establish its dominance . As people started knowing Cryotocurrencies there are hundreds and thousands of new currencies that emerged just after that but only a few were able to advertise themselves properly. People have also bought many new cyrpto currencies hoping that they will have huge values just like Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: