Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --  (Read 3544 times)
bricktop8

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

StasyQ

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:25:17 PM

You should take airdrop out of the title, this is not an airdrop

Yes, it is an airdrop. The tax of 50.000 Satoshi is a small one also the 0.02 ETHER.

Airdrop is FREE (0 Satoshi)
If you ask anything is ICO.

So replace airdrop with ICO.

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:31:40 PM

I do not understand your registration form
There is no place to place my wallet
you can say more in detail than not
thank
mtmc (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Yes, it is an airdrop. The tax of 50.000 Satoshi is a small one also the 0.02 ETHER.

Airdrop is FREE (0 Satoshi)
If you ask anything is ICO.

So replace airdrop with ICO.

It is not an ICO. It is an Airdrop. I think it is useless already to discuss on this subject. We already replied a few times.

I do not understand your registration form
There is no place to place my wallet
you can say more in detail than not
thank

Before applying you will need to do a deposit of at least 0.0005 BTC or 0.02 ETHER
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

Man to be honest this is no airdrop if you have to pay a certain fee. Airdrop should be free for the appilcants ? I am sorry but this projekt is seeming suspicious

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:47:05 PM

Man to be honest this is no airdrop if you have to pay a certain fee. Airdrop should be free for the appilcants ? I am sorry but this projekt is seeming suspicious

Suspicious? At this hour we made arround 12 hours since we started the topic. There are 160 people who completed the form with their ethereum address and 31 private messages received.

A tax of 0.0005 is too big? Think about it again.
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

As now only 12 users paid for the Airdrop.

If the interest will be small in the same way, we will transform this Airdrop into an ICO with a new topic.

All the users need to understand that this is not an ethereum token, scrypt or anything common.

It is a new type of coin, proof of trading, designed and created for traders. We created the airdrop to support the users that understand how the crypto markets work but they don't have enough capital for serious trading.

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:06:12 PM

Airdrop will be divided into 14 stages and each will last for 1 week? so airdrop will last for 14 weeks? that's a long time. If I can participate to the end, it looks like I will get a lot of tokens  Grin

3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

this project is like fund-raising or donations. one thing maybe need to consider, when this project can't landing to the market, it will be a lot of disappointment. btw, good luck dev.

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

Suspicious? At this hour we made arround 12 hours since we started the topic. There are 160 people who completed the form with their ethereum address and 31 private messages received.

yes but if only counted 1 participants only. Well where if there are as many as 10,000 participants who send 0.0005 BTC? You will get as much as 5 BTC. With the current BTC price that amount will make you very rich  Roll Eyes

mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:19:22 PM

yes but if only counted 1 participants only. Well where if there are as many as 10,000 participants who send 0.0005 BTC? You will get as much as 5 BTC. With the current BTC price that amount will make you very rich  Roll Eyes

If there will be 10.000 participants, 0.0005 BTC as investment will mean nothing. Also you say about bitcoin value that is big. Bitcoin may go up and down daily, with no limits as we all see in the last days.

0.0005 is an ammount small for some bitcoin transactions, so as we stated before we see it as nothing.

Also being listed on exchange will cost more than 5 BTC.

Airdrop will be divided into 14 stages and each will last for 1 week? so airdrop will last for 14 weeks? that's a long time. If I can participate to the end, it looks like I will get a lot of tokens  Grin

We never stated that the stages will be have an equal distribution. The biggest ammount of coins will be distribuited in the first one with a decrease of 7% on each stage.

If there won't be enough people interested, we will come with the right to burn a specific ammount of coins.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:33:14 PM

Do you mean that you are gonna implement a crypto exchange? Actually, I think that 210000000 tokens is very much. Why do you need that amount?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:45 PM

Airdrop should be free

Yes, it should. But nowadays there are too many airdrops and too many abusers of the airdrop idea. That's why the tax was set to the minimum possible.

yeah right ...so it's an airdrop ...for you ,not us . Roll Eyes

edit the name of your topic ,that thing you're doing IS NOT AN AIRDROP !!!
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:26 PM

As now only 12 users paid for the Airdrop.

If the interest will be small in the same way, we will transform this Airdrop into an ICO with a new topic.

All the users need to understand that this is not an ethereum token, scrypt or anything common.

It is a new type of coin, proof of trading, designed and created for traders. We created the airdrop to support the users that understand how the crypto markets work but they don't have enough capital for serious trading.

so you found 12 idiots ?good for you .and you're gonna do this 14 times lol ?i wonder how many there will be for the 14th airdrop . Grin Grin Grin

yeah ,maybe you should change your strategy here .
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:51:07 PM

Will there be 14 Airdrop stages? it means will be finished within 14 weeks? If each participant has to pay a minimum tax of 0.0005 BTC / 0.02 BTC, that means a lot of BTC or ETH that you get from the tax bill. Where will you allocate the tax costs sent by the participants? I do not think participants are free enough to follow Airdrop, so it seems that very few are participating.
warden

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:54:14 PM

lol this is hilarious !! why would people ever pay 5$ worth of bitcoin to get a coin that doesn't even worth a penny ?!

if you are looking for a donation/loan please try another scam attempt cause this won't work.

PS: and for people who want to join this airdrop im currently also running an airdrop which you will have to pay just 100$ fee and you get 1000 trillion THISISBULLSHIT coins for free if you want more info pm me  Wink

bit802346

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:57:25 PM

airdrop is alwayys free! why i have to pay for nothing!
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:05:46 PM

i lol'd really hard. pay 2 airdrop

time to report Smiley
lunertuner

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

False advertising.  Trying to get some of our hard earned crypto with a bunk form. 

Any real project will realize the huge negative impact of asking for $$ to do an airdrop. 

A) Its a scam or

B) The dev team is ignorant of the community and pays no attention to what happens to these types of project.  In other words it has no future. 

Fun exercise
Go to etherscan.io
Type in the address they want you to send $$ to
Feel bad for the 4 people that fell for it. 

Just look at the numbers of people paying.  It will show how much people care about this project.  Which appears to be ZERO.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:14:40 PM

Distributed in mass, we want to reach at least 10.000 users in our Airdrop

0.0005 BTC or 0.02 ETHER

hey people. that's 5 btc or 200eth. that's scam.  you have to work and do not cheat the people heree
mtmc (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

Do you mean that you are gonna implement a crypto exchange? Actually, I think that 210000000 tokens is very much. Why do you need that amount?

Also you should understand that a big part of coins may be burned during stages of the airdrop.

Will there be 14 Airdrop stages? it means will be finished within 14 weeks? If each participant has to pay a minimum tax of 0.0005 BTC / 0.02 BTC, that means a lot of BTC or ETH that you get from the tax bill. Where will you allocate the tax costs sent by the participants? I do not think participants are free enough to follow Airdrop, so it seems that very few are participating.

The fee is paid only once and it is made to avoid multiple accounts and abusers.

False advertising.  Trying to get some of our hard earned crypto with a bunk form.  

Any real project will realize the huge negative impact of asking for $$ to do an airdrop.  

A) Its a scam or

B) The dev team is ignorant of the community and pays no attention to what happens to these types of project.  In other words it has no future.  

Fun exercise
Go to etherscan.io
Type in the address they want you to send $$ to
Feel bad for the 4 people that fell for it.  

Just look at the numbers of people paying.  It will show how much people care about this project.  Which appears to be ZERO.

We are not ignorant and this is why we accepted this tax. This is not a random crypto that has no work on development or no interest showed from our team.

The community is showing no interest just filling the form without reading the basic info. This is not even an ethereum token and we collected, not even with  our intention more than 340 ethereum addresses.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: