Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The newest highly speculative BTC related investment opportunity.OTC Stock Pick  (Read 5445 times)
tell_lie_vision (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:15:33 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 04:55:06 AM by tell_lie_vision

I think that many of cryptocurrency enthusiasts (myself included) became attracted to bitcoin mainly due to the possibility of impressive price appreciation.  No one can deny that this expectation was fully realized. As we all know this happened even twice in 2011 and in 2013. The question of whether there is a room for futher growth still remains the open debate. However it seems more reasonable that the miracle has allready happened so the BTC price needs to stabilize and keep its level to say the least… (the process what we actually see nowadays)

In terms of percentage gains Litecoin easily beats Bitcoin as a trader's dream. It is curious that litecoin was climbing nicely completely out of the radar of many bitcoiners and those who discovered its very existence on april 1st suddenly realized that LTC was allready up several thousand %  from the beginning of the year! What a joke, lol. At least the final take off was even sharper than that of bitcoin. That’s why as a speculator I concider myself more pro-litecoin than pro-bitcoin guy.

Some litecoin afficionados advocate strongly that Litecoin's IPO could push the price even higher, but strictly speaking 3 months have passed. This news is actually not so new… Double digits returns look more realistic than triple digits here, imo.

The question of interest is what will be "the next LTC" ?           FTC? BBQ? Ripple? (there goes a dozen of obscure abbreviations)                                                        
    Not really...  

I invite you to consider the risky asset class rather closely related to cryptos with a comparable or even higher volatility.

Take a look at the chart of this microcap medical marijuana company (yep, you heard that right!) Doesn't it bear a great resemblance to the chart of litecoin ?

The stock market likes to award the good stories just the same way as the cryptocurrency market does. Hot microcap stocks can go up perfectly fine just as we like it! Of course, I am not a first one to draw this bitcoin-microcaps parallel. Forum member scalper has allready compared BTC chart to that of FNMA. You can check his research here.

This finally takes me to the point.

Bitcoin/litecoin stock plays have never been mentioned!!!  Isn't it amazing?  

I initiated a search and found ONLY ONE POSSIBLE CANDIDATE – ONCI. Probably you can find and post here other companies that fit into this category – that would be highly appreciated!

It looks that this stock is bouncing hard off the lows and is about to make a great move.

Falling wedge. Bullish Reversal pattern
Busted thru the 50 MA

This can be the first bitcoin stock play, let's keep it on close watch!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:21:14 AM

ohmagah

how2bye?
tell_lie_vision (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:29:09 AM

This stock is traded over-the-counter. You need to open a brokerage account with a U.S.-based online brokerage firm. Not all brokers are OTC friendly, pay close attention to fees.   
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 01:37:36 AM

http://www.investopedia.com/video/play/pump-and-dump/
tell_lie_vision (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:29:35 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 05:01:25 AM by tell_lie_vision

another funny video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlHgAiSzvQE
play it safe just don't go all in  Cheesy
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:35:54 PM

It still hasnt taken off. FAIL PUMPERS, HURRY AHP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: