Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◉[ANN] OmiseGO Classic-OMGC| POS/POW | Airdrops | Masternode | A Vision Reborn◉  (Read 27109 times)
heropeter8

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

It looks like bounty campaign manager don't know, or don't have time to answer questions in bounty thread, so I will try to ask here:

1 OMGC = 10$

How this price was calculated, if on the exchange we can see that the price does not exceed 300 satoshi?

(https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OMGC.htm)

This is currently less than $0.05

Where is mistake?
It's because it's the coin's first day on an exchange. Give it a week or two and it'll be a couple of $ for sure. When the coin gets listed on bigger exchanges it'll be $10+ for sure...

Really? how you count value of this coin?
I was watching this exchange and someone make only fake buy transactions. Nobody buy so cheap coin? Everyone only sell? Tell me more please..

calm down guys, it just beginning...
OMGC was just born, it need a time before it can reached this price...
if masternode release and community growing rapidly also successfully listed on top exchanger, i'm sure OMGC can reach this price easily...
all we have to do just try to support this project to become success...
Although you have a name with money-making effect, although the market is crazy now, but still need to be rational, because the pull is the need for capital pool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rusty_1993

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Quark it up!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

Hello Dev! please give a link to the working pool

Mining is over for this coin, its now just a Proof of Stake coin.
omgc_dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:49:26 AM

Getting closer to 2nd airdrop....keep watching
Are we grandfathered in for this or do we have to resubmit another form?
Airdrop #2 registration form will be released as we approach our target of 20000 views!
omgc_dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:54:50 AM

If I had applied for the first round of airdrop but I did not receive the coin, could I continue to the second round? But I was curious why I did not receive the coin haha

Everyone who provided their OMGC wallet address received their coins. We released the registration sheet for transparency.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:43:37 AM

It looks like bounty campaign manager don't know, or don't have time to answer questions in bounty thread, so I will try to ask here:

1 OMGC = 10$

How this price was calculated, if on the exchange we can see that the price does not exceed 300 satoshi?

Where is mistake?
It's because it's the coin's first day on an exchange. Give it a week or two and it'll be a couple of $ for sure. When the coin gets listed on bigger exchanges it'll be $10+ for sure...

I was watching this exchange and someone make only fake buy transactions. Nobody buy so cheap coin? Everyone only sell? Tell me more please..

if masternode release and community growing rapidly also successfully listed on top exchanger, i'm sure OMGC can reach this price easily...

We are not talking about the price of this coin in the future, man ...
Signature campaign is going on at the moment and bounty manager says that 1 OMGC = $ 10, this information is misleading ..

I do not think we need to provide the wrong information just to get people to join the this project signature campaign.
omgc_dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

1 OMGC = 10$

Where is mistake?

Signature campaign is going on at the moment and bounty manager says that 1 OMGC = $ 10, this information is misleading ..

I do not think we need to provide the wrong information just to get people to join the this project signature campaign.

The OMGC team is currently looking into this, we appreciate your patience.
omgc_dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

1 OMGC = 10$

Where is mistake?

We have communicated with the signature campaign manager, McKane, all issues should be clear as of now!
Abrahamtt

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

After a certain amount of views, the second round of activities will be open, if I participated in the first round, and has received the coins, I have to participate in the second round of qualifications?
Black Panther

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

After a certain amount of views, the second round of activities will be open, if I participated in the first round, and has received the coins, I have to participate in the second round of qualifications?

Each time you will have to participate.
roberval123

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

Hi Dev, I did the signature bounty but never got my coins  Cry
roboshark

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:55:49 PM

Everybody, lets reload the page to get views to 20k and airdrop 2 ongoing.
Only 1250 to go!  Grin

mafaka27

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:19 PM

so many scrypt coins .. why dont use GPU algo ?
"After a certain amount of views, the second round of activities will be open, if I participated in the first round, and has received the coins, I have to participate in the second round of qualifications?" it's quastions interest for me to
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

If I had applied for the first round of airdrop but I did not receive the coin, could I continue to the second round? But I was curious why I did not receive the coin haha

Everyone who provided their OMGC wallet address received their coins. We released the registration sheet for transparency.

We could continue to the 2nd round though right? If we missed the first one that is.
omgc_dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:01:20 PM

We could continue to the 2nd round though right? If we missed the first one that is.
Yes, you can still sign up for Airdrop #2 if you missed the first one!
omgc_dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

"After a certain amount of views, the second round of activities will be open, if I participated in the first round, and has received the coins, I have to participate in the second round of qualifications?" it's quastions interest for me to
You would have to sign up for Airdrop #2 if you would like to participate. 
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:36:08 PM

Yes, you can still sign up for Airdrop #2 if you missed the first one!

Thank you for the response. I'll wait for the views then.
Black Panther

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

Just 1054 views more to go!!! come on guys
coinoutraged

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:32:35 AM

It's taking so long. And then the next round is going to require twice more views.
davidkakeko

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:58:20 AM

You would have to sign up for Airdrop #2 if you would like to participate. 
I got the PM from Dev and I have saw it
Hopefully there will be more support for the coin
thank you Dev
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:39:14 AM

OMGC now listed on Coinsmarkets
congratulations

Code:
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-OMGC.htm

anyway this is a good start before we going to the moon...  Smiley
i just bought some while is cheap  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: