Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:12:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest into Bitcoin now ?  (Read 1118 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:00:26 PM

Before making a decision to sell all the properties you have i suggest to you for research on invest in bitcoin, after doing research i sure you will know what you will do with all the properties you have. Because it would be very risk if we directly make an investment but we do not recognize the characteristics that we invest.

C
Finally C is!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simongros
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Web/Mobile developer and designer | Simongros.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

Personally in terms of investment i think you are a little late to the party. It depends on how much capital you are working with.

But, i think a lot of people get caught up on the investment side of things and forget about all the other pros to Bitcoin.
xslipstream

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

Should you invest into Bitcoin is not the right question in my opinion.  If you are interested in investing into Bitcoin, you should first seek to understand Bitcoin.  What is Bitcoin?  How did it come about?  How does it work?  Once you've armed yourself with some knowledge then you can answer for yourself whether Bitcoin is worthy of your money.  

Let's suppose you get 100 responses to this thread and 90 people repond "yes you should", then what?  If you have no idea what Bitcoin is, how would you decide when to sell?  Ask another question on a forum?  You need an investment plan that fits into your risk appetite.  People will always have an opinion, some are fair while most are not.

Do your homework and best of luck to you
Xester

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:08:20 PM

Answer is yes. It is a good investment, better than banks.
But you should watch the market move.

Yes invest now because its price is so fast moving going up.  Everytime is the best time to invest with me.  If we put our money to the bank, it will only give us a 3% interest on our money compared to the income we get from investing.    So it is always better to invest but atleast save some.  And now is the best time to do it.

Samueltalk

Activity: 266

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

Everyone will want to invest in bitcoin now, but bitcoin has soared, if you want to do it would be nice you have to wait for bitcoin prices to fall back but this will be difficult, because this is a bitcoin year.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
raihan09

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

I don't think so it's a good idea! The price of bitcoin increasing so fast. investing in bitcoin right now may guarantee you a high amount of losses.
wallstone

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:45:34 PM

Bitcoin price is increasing and non stop...
Should I sell all my properties to invest into BTC?
I want to hear your opinion?
As of now the price of bitcoin is non stop on increasing and I think it would could continue at the year of 2018. In addition to that,  you must not sell your properties in order to invest in bitcoin because there are alternative way to earn bitcoin like joining in bounty and signature campaign.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

My friend who sold his 0.15 BTC investment after the fork asked me the same question a few hours ago and I advised him to buy if he is going to hold it for the long term (I did that even when he made 0.15 BTC investment). Thus, I would recommend you the same, invest if you are willing to hold it for the long term because we might see a correction soon in the price of Bitcoin and it won't be a profitable move if buying for the short term.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

Now it's time to sell, not buy, but at this point no one can really tell and things are just unreal. Cheesy

Well, I'm not buying, we are all expecting a correction since the $5000, who knows, maybe it goes to $30k...

MerlinPower

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Im sure, thats right now its not time to buy BTC. If you already hold some BTC, its ok to not sell it.
But invest in BTC now feels like not a good idea. It can easly fall down.

▀  C   ▀   
ngavanngo22

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:06:48 PM

At present Bitcoin prices have reached over 16,000, I think you should not invest too much in Bitcoin because there is no guarantee Bitcoin will increase in the next few days. Experience has shown that buying low is high, so Bitcoin in this period is going up very high, you should consider buying BTC at this time because of high risk, potentially loss of huge assets.  Huh

Al Amin

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:51:37 PM

Yes it is true bitcoin prices continue to increase, my opinion is better you think wise remember that bitcoin prices fluctuate where the ups and downs of prices nobody knows, so you do not need to sell all your property. Just enough money you have, you use as a start You must be patient and restrain your passions.

hilda483

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:55:15 PM

I can give you my opinion, but at the end of the day, you have to use your discretion to do the right this as is appropriate for you.

Selling what you have to invest in Bitcoin maynot be a good idea, but you may, depending on your circumstances and why you are doing it.

Not everyone into the crypto fad understand it and that's not good for Bitcoin. Not good because all those people would be the first to sell off at the slightest sign of bad news.

As much as is possible, learn about Bitcoin and the risks associated with cryptosystem before deciding to invest .

Your property is possibly valuable, it is tangible too unlike bitcoin that is not tangible though valuable. Aside its value, Bitcoin is volatile. What will you do if you woke up one day to see Bitcoin at $1000 instead of the $25000 you envisaged after selling your property to purchase it?

Think carefully...invest as a rule what isn't critical to you.

I must underline what you just said. Putting all your money into Bitcoin is not good, buying a piece of it right now, might not or might be a bad idea.

C
What is C?
Tuanken897

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:15:00 AM

Bitcoin's price  raise again. Across 18k after a night...It makes me so confuse...
What should I do now ? Huh

▀  C   ▀   
Silent26

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:18:41 AM

Of you are planning to sell your properties to invest bitcoin, well its too risky. Bitcoins price is not always high, Though it increased it will decrease soon. My suggestion is, jusy invest bitcoin that you can afford to lose because if you turn all your properties into bitcoin, there is a possibility that you might lose it.

C
Finally C is!!!
Good Bo

Activity: 42

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:21:30 AM

No you do not need to sell your property to buy bitcoin. Use your free money.
As we know the volatile of bitcoin can be dangerous for your property.

pratik009

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

I think you have to invest in bitcoin now.beacause nowdays the btc price increasing very rapidly.And today it's crossed upto $17500 and still ncreasing.Bitcoin has blockchain technology so it's more secure than anyother cryptocurrency.And the day by day the demand and popularity of btc increasing very rapidly.And spply of btc is controlled it means the price will definately go high.so i suggests you to invest in btc now beacause in future it's more profitable for you.

savinggrace28

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:33:10 AM

[/quote

You can get higher returns if there is higher stake yet on the other side higher chence of losing as well. as to the saying invest only what you can afford to lose. Yet if you really want to venture now is the best time to invest. Just always be updated. After all it might be worth it since the trend is bullish.
pikebu

Activity: 495

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:33:40 AM

No you do not need to sell your property to buy bitcoin. Use your free money.
As we know the volatile of bitcoin can be dangerous for your property.
I agree with you, bitcoin is one of many instrument of investment and we know all of instrument of investment are high risk losing the values in them, although the chance to getting profit is big too but however we must calculate the risk in investing. Sell all of the properties to invest into bitcoin is bad ideas, will be more wise to sell about 30% of properties to invest into the bitcoin because it anticipate the price of bitcoin goes down just remember in past and in the future the market always be down. Good luck

vanderstalin

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:35:21 AM

If want to earn a profit you should invest now. all know Bitcoin is the best coin for long term invest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.