Bitcoin Forum
January 19, 2018, 08:11:18 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest into Bitcoin now ?  (Read 1818 times)
Perseusallen

Activity: 126

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:52:06 AM

I prefer that this time is the perfect time to invest with bitcoin not later or not tommorow. This is the timw when we can be rich someday. If you will invest it on now. You will be closer to become rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nerverd99

Activity: 140

"Make Money as others shop!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:05:36 AM

Bitcoin price is increasing and non stop...
Should I sell all my properties to invest into BTC?
I want to hear your opinion?
Bitcoin is a right choice in current situation,you should invest Bitcoin
But, don't sell all your properties to buy bitcoin,but rather invest your excess money or only a part of your salary

Choii

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:07:30 AM

No no no no.. Never sell your properties to buy bitcoin. I believe in BTC 100% however the money you put in is money that you are willing to lose. Selling your properties is a bad bad idea.

Yes i agree, it's a bad idea when you sell all your properties to invest in bitcoin. Yes bitcoin is a good investment especially nowadays, but it's not a reason why you sell all your properties, like you said @cryptosapienZA put your money that you are willing to lose, because bitcoin value was volatile, and it's so risky, that's my own opinion.

lazaruseffect11

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

You can invest in bitcoin anytime but it is better if you will invest in bitcoin as early as possible as long as the price of the bitcoin is still low so that you can buy a large amount of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is continuously rising so if you invest a large amount of money to it, you can gain a lot of profit in the future. You just need to wait and be patient so that you can reach your goal.

Nylelyn

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:12:42 AM

Investing in bitcoin now is a wise decision.  Just observe the chart on how bitcoin value from low price had gone up. But then as a wise investor,  it is good to know that there is always risk involve. Therefore,  I would suggest that you do not sell all your properties to invest big amount immediately and leave something for other things that matters as well. Keeping close monitor and update is a must.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
Edrian

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:13:06 AM

Depends on how large and how important your property is, I suggest that you should only invest the things that you are already accepted whether you lose it or not, I suggest also that it is better to wait for a dip before investing to gain more profit, but, it is hard to tell whether it will drop its value or continued the inflation rate, this is the very reason why it is hard to invest in bitcoin because of its volatile nature. I believe that the Inflation rate will going to stop if it reaches $20,000.
Theo222

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

for me theres is no time to invest in bitcoin,you need to be risktaker because you cant predict what will happen soon. butt my mindset i will earn more profit because bitcoin is nonstop increasing

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:15:19 AM

This is also a good time to buy Bitcoin if you wanna receive free coins of hard forks. However If I were you, I will wait until the price goes down to $14000. Its price is too high now.

mikedaking

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

yes, its the way of the future Cool
Fuhre

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:45:13 AM

I am a little confused to advise you. Little bird told me, if you are very inspired and very eager to invest, I suggest investing with altcoin I think bitcoin is currently a ripp off. But if you see altcoin there from them at a cheaper price, even under $1 only, imagine how much you get now and if at any time the price skyrocket you will get a huge profit but Ball is in your court.
DewiKirana

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:05 AM

I'm not suggesting that you sell the property that should be invested in bitcoin. But if you want to sell all properties, you must divide the proceeds into two groups, ie invested in bitcoin and in other forms. All things done to anticipate losses if at any time there can be destruction of bitcoin.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
uztre29

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:27:21 AM

Invest at your own risk. Bitcoin is for long-term investment. You will wait for months before your money multiplies. As of now, Bitcoin is too expensive. Weeks or maybe just days after, its price may increase again. You should buy now because Bitcoin will be less affordable soon. Do not be scared because your money is guaranteed to multiply.

Noore Najjar

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:31:10 AM

Don’t take anyone’s opinion regarding what will happen for those currency, do your research, research Bitcoin and come will An conclusion.  i think we just starting, Anyhow that’s my own assumption What's more you shouldn’t think about that as investment . A couple pointers to purchasing and holding Bitcoins:.
Never buy more than you would willing/able on lose – Bitcoin is a unsafe financing Also you ought further bolstering keep in that in mind .

akram143

Activity: 126

Swag Tamizhan

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

You are going to take a big risk because there is no guarantee that bitcoin price will increase in the future so in my opinion it is not good idea.But bitcoin will give good returns so you can sell half of your properties and invest on it bitcoin maybe couple of years later you can get back those properties with the profits from bitcoin.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
oaz7t

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

In my opinion this is the right time to invest in bitcoins.
The ascending value of Bitcoin is up like never before and it is bound to rise in the near future but selling all your property wouldnt be a good idea as per me.
This market is like a bubble and unpredictable, anything can happen at anytime so it would be beneficial to keep some secondary investment for safety.

Satish147

Activity: 210

Blog Writer on ICOs and Moderator

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:39:36 AM

If anyone wants to invest in bitcoin for long term purpose then now is the good time to invest. But if any one wants to invest for short term purpose then wait for correction until Bitcoin futures are launched.

The above are my views only and not investment decision.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
ewan.shet

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

Yes, as a newbie here in bitcointalk.org I observe that a lot here are believing in bitcoin and as I've check the bitcoin price right now, it already reaches $15k, so I guess it is an assurance that we already know that bitcoin has a big potential nowadays.
changcloy

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

yes,you should start investing bitcoin as you can see the value of bitcoin is going higher and higher. i never done in trading as what i always said but i am interested to invest one of these days i need to earn  more bitcoin first so that i can start investing. there is no harm in trying just make sure before joining investment you have to check always first how legit it is.

beezare

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:54:06 PM

currently bitcoin prices are down a bit this may be the right time to buy bitcoins and invest immediately before prices rise again

Kid zeus

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

As the folks above had already have a tremendous amount of suggestions,here is my version of it.No time is a good time or bad time to invest in BTC because ,the reason provided the value keeps on fluctuating on a large scale so if u think that this a right time to do so , go ahead and trust your instincts and leave the rest to the future.(though there are more chances of BTC value going up than rather falling) Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.