Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and LTC which is valuable ?  (Read 1728 times)
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:57:32 AM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.
there is no doubt that the ethereum is better and more interesting. but ethereum tends to be stable and if it rises not much (slowly).
do not forget litecoin, because litecoin is the first altc in crypto and still very much in demand, I think next year litecoin can reach $ 200.

all the options in your hands, both very good and worth for long-term investment.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

Apart from Bitcoins which has proven to be consistent in price appreciation, which of these two coins, ETH and LTC you think is most valuable.
As of now ethereum strikes at the crypto market cap who was leading in price value in all altcoin, but all of this altcoins are have potential to grown. I must go in ethereum as of now it is more profitable compared to litecoin it is also second placer of bitcoin. But in long term may i suggest you a litecoin it is also a first coin in altcoins i think it is develope someday.
If i were you i must hold that two crypto currencies!

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

In most of previous opinions, people seems too harsh on LTC and neglecting totally its potential value.

IMHO Litecoin has some very well specified future and purpose. It is the oldest Altcoin - highly compatible with BTC. As a result I believe its future is tightly tied with BTC itself, as BTC lost its usage as a payment method and become more static "store of value". That is exactly were I see LTC in the future.

LTC benefits:

- It is faster and cheaper (perfect for payment scenario)
- It is stable and well known Altcoin (not prone to speculation of newly created coins)
- It has well defined leadership and vision of Charlie Lee
- It has great community and even greater developers!
- It showed stable growth over the last months and even years
- It is first to implement the newest protocol updates (like segwit and lightning network) it is on forefront of innovation in crypto

The biggest change for LTC will be implementation of Lightning Network on BTC. Then we shall have two interconnected highways (slower for big values - BTC and faster for smaller values - LTC).

Of course ETH is great as well. However, its usage is totally different -> Daaps and Fintech industry applications.

So don't cross Litecoin completely Smiley

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:30:05 PM

Both altcoins are have a potential to have profitable, in my own ethereum now with high price value it is good for long term and short term investment. Remember that ethereum was second placer of bitcoin. And litecoin now was not good but many speculated about this maybe it is develop soon because it is the first altcoin.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

between eth and ltc , eth is more valuable at the moment and ethereum deserves where it is now because of their features like erc20 which is very useful in ico's alot of ico's use erc20 to create their coin and ltc is just a normal coin for me but its not bad and its impossible for ltc to reach the price of ethereum now.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

Ethereum is the most valuable in cryptocurrency apart from Bitcoin. Ethereum is centralised cryptocurrency so know one is worried about this coin. But litecoin is also good in market. This is one of the top 10 cryptocurrency. When compared to Ethereum it is low market cap. Ethereum is the most trusted currency in any where. I luv Ethereum and I like litecoin both are valuable in digital market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

Eth more valuable than LTC, Eth have used by many tokens, ico project. Eth is building good platform for ico, pos, smartcontract so Ltc is not worth as Eth.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:39:03 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:54:23 PM by Carmen01

The difference of this two altcoins is big like in wallet and it's transaction to different coins,Eth wallet is focusing in speed,simplicity with low resource usage and LTC wallet is similar to bitcoin but not fast like eth transaction.In price i think they similar because i invest in this two altcoins so i experience the cycle of this two coins,Moreover this two coins for me is good for invest for long term and no lose if you take the risk in this two altcoins for invest ,all you must do is wait the price to become high then sell it and in future this two coins is next to bitcoin

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

I will choose ethereum because it was the most trusted and most commonly used platform by most of the ICO to support their token for their projects and being already at second rank in all digital currencies for 2 years shows that it already build a huge foundation of trust among investors in talking of profit therefore ethereum is the most valuable and most promising among altcoins including LTC.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

neither of those.
i mean they both have their moments and we all know that investing in them for a short term during their pumps is pretty awesome. there is a lot of profit to be made from these coins but apart from that small time window, the rest of the times they are performing so weakly and even at times they lead to massive losses when you invest in them because they are in big bubbles which can only mean bursting and dumping.

Buying the dip...
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

On paper, ETH seems to provide the most value unless you think it is overpriced (like me haha). If you saw Charlie Lee's announcement on Twitter, then you can see that Litecoin is preparing to be doing some serious marketing. Can you imagine what is has achieved without any of that marketing? And once this kicks off, I can just see what will happen for Litecoin in 2018, and perhaps even more the following years once the impact is felt from the marketing.

So for me, Litecoin is the slight winner here. It is not called silver to Bitcoin's gold for no reason!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:32:05 AM

Keep both Eth and LTC. In the world of crypto, you wont know when each coin will get pumped.. I would say that we should stay diversified and hold both coins as a hedge and we will see out portfolio grow.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:48:40 AM

Ether is valuable than LTC due to the nature of demand of Ether to fund ICO and tokens .
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:59:12 AM

ICOs using Ethereum Platform, so Eth is more valuable. I believe at present Ethereum is a bit undervalued.
vanderstalin

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:08:53 AM

I think ETH is most valuable than LTC, so many ICO using Ethereum platform now. and I also invested in ethereum.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:06 AM

Both have shown to be a reliable and good altcoins. LTC has around together with bitcoin, while ETH even though being new has gained a lot of popularity. Just in sense of raw value ETH is valued a lot more than LTC, but this doesn't making LTC bad. Both have some similarities like both are relatively stable than bitcoin. It's very hard to choose the better one between them.
init4money

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:27:49 AM

As I believe, both of them are valuable. ETH is the future, it will push BTC in long term I think.

LTC is a better payment solution which could push BTC at the same tole (cause BTC has only one role).

So I'm taking all of them for the long-term
sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:29:11 AM

ETH & LTC two valuable cryptocurrency.But eth more valuable rather than ltc.Many new Alt coin exchange only eth by etherdelta.So ETH price increasing day by day.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

for aya ETH is more valuable compared to LTC, I think because eth has a wide network and many people use it even almost everyone use it to make investments especially in ICO
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:49:59 AM

i suggest to take LTC as its price is more stable than ethereum's price thus the value of LTC right now is undervalued soon it will go up dramatically.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: