Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER.com has over 500,000 of my BAY and won't let me withdraw  (Read 676 times)
tehBonz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:35:26 PM

I had my BAY in my BTER wallet for almost 2 years now. BAY was recently delisted from the exchange during a time when I didn't pay attention to the coin.

There is no option that exists on the website to withdraw it to a different wallet and their support team refuses to get back to me on the issue after multiple requests.

Dated screenshots available showing the funds on the account still.

I just want to get my coins off of this exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tehBonz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

BUMP.

Can anyone help me out with this?

If this was a small amount of money, then I wouldn't be making a big deal about it, but this money could really help out my family.

Any help at all would be extremely appreciated.
umatej

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:33:34 PM

Did you contacted bter support?!  I dont think that anybody else could help you out this time. Good luck getting those coins!
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

try to send ticket to bter,, its huge amount of money for the rate of bay at this day,,
here the link,,
https://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
just try anything whta you can try on this problem

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

BTER are thieves.  STAY AWAY!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
jason943

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

I heard BTER is going to run away. Don't trade on BTER and withdraw your every cent from it.

tehBonz (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:24:10 AM

Thanks for the replies guys.

Unfortunately, I've had a ticket open for 8 days now with no response from them. I sent them all of the screenshot proof and they refuse to get back to me.

I can't believe an exchange would act like this.
tehBonz (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

It is now 3 months later and basically the only response I got from BTER was after I threatened legal action.

They said they removed the coin from the site, so I can't transfer my hundreds of thousands of coins off of their exchange. Coins to I purchased ON THEIR EXCHANGE!

My threats are going to become a reality now. This is thousands of dollars in USD they are holding back from me. My family could really use this money and now I'm done playing games.

Anyone know of any good crypto lawyers I can use?
tehBonz (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

It's another 3 months since my last post.

Absolutely nothing was done on their side. BTER is still actively ignoring me.

The value of the BAY that they are holding has increased substantially recently, so I am not playing around anymore.

If anyone knows a good crypto currency lawyer for overseas matter like this, please PM me.

I'm willing to reward anyone who can help me with this.

Thanks
tehBonz (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

Looks like they have changed their name to GATE.IO now. I just opened up a ticket there. Not that it's going to do much good.

Anyone who knows an international lawyer who can help me with this will be rewarded handsomely once I get my coins back. Willing to sign a contract and everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: