Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANCELED  (Read 2875 times)
jemura (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:06:52 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 11:03:21 AM by jemura

CANCELED

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:08:00 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:03:42 PM by jemura

NO AIRDROPS, NO TRANSLATIONS NEEDED. THANK YOU.

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:38:55 AM

I went through your website. Could you tell me please, when are you planing to launch that anti crypto scam website? Thank you.

Anti crypto scam website will be launched within one month, after ICO will be closed.

bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

NO BOUNTIES, NO AIRDROPS, NO TRANSLATIONS NEEDED. THANK YOU.

I like this direct, open approach that SCAM takes.  Grin Grin
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

WOW.. Official Scam Coin  Grin To be honest, we really need some kind of anti scam website, that you are promising to deliver, because there is no such one currently I guess.. Correct me if I'm wrong. 
No, there is no such website currently.

ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

NO BOUNTIES, NO AIRDROPS, NO TRANSLATIONS NEEDED. THANK YOU.

I like this direct, open approach that SCAM takes.  Grin Grin

NO BOUNTIES, NO AIRDROPS = NO COMMUNITY   Grin
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

NO BOUNTIES, NO AIRDROPS = NO COMMUNITY   Grin

Yes there is no team, no white paper, no bounties and no airdrops. All this is officially stated on our website and here in ANN. There are some reasons for that.

1.Almost all ICO's have team members, but who are they ? Nobody knows. Just some guys with profiles on twitter  Grin

2. Almost all ICO's have a white paper, but is it written by team members ? No, in most cases it is purchased. Anybody can buy a good whitepaper for $1500

3. Almost all ICO's have a bounty campaign. Is it effective ? Well  this is a hard question, because only 10 - 15% of ICO websites traffic is coming via facebook and twitter (main bounty campaigns) and there is a danger of a huge dump from bounty campaigns participants at the end of ICO (Price of token is collapsing) 

4. Airdrops ? They are mainly used in scammy pump and dump scheme projects.

5. Are bounty and airdrop participants real members of ICO community ? This question is hard to answer.... Grin

CHEERS  Grin

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

This is a pretty good way to give back to the community by helping build a website that can benefit everyone.

panorama

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

I hope it's like a wiki style website where different people can contribute and it's moderated by the community to help keep it being overloaded by scammers.

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

I hope it's like a wiki style website where different people can contribute and it's moderated by the community to help keep it being overloaded by scammers.

Yes, anyone will be able to contribute content and website will be moderated by people appointed via bitcointalk voting poll, so it will be fully decentralized.

aksakov18

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

weird name
but maybe by that name people would rather trust ico in this project.
with total small dev supply maybe be a little hesitant to follow ico in this project
panorama

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

weird name
with total small dev supply maybe be a little hesitant to follow ico in this project

It's kind of funny...the name Scam Coin makes me curious to know what it's about. If they called it Anti-Scam Coin, I probably wouldn't have been as curious.

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

weird name
You are right the name is funny  Grin But, tokens supply is very small (Only 380 000) and we do not have any bounty campaigns, so there will be no dump on exchanges after ICO will be closed. For small traders it is a good opportunity to get a good ROI (Return of investment) 

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:40:34 PM

Sounds really good. At least this will be related to something really decentralized, because 90% of project have nothing to do with decentralization.

Yes, but if website will be managed by same moderators, it will be definitely out of decentralization.
We will appoint anti scam website moderators every month via bitcointalk voting poll, so we will have different moderators every month. If anybody have a different ideas please post them. We are planing to create a decentralized website to protect crypto investors from scammy and fraudulent projects and decentralization must be the main goal of that website.

Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:42:45 PM

Maybe is sounds to good to be true....but the idea is good.

nhatminhvo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

How can you grow a coin when there is no community  Undecided Undecided Undecided
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

How can you grow a coin when there is no community  Undecided Undecided Undecided
We are not growing any coin here, please read the ANN.

nhatminhvo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

We are not growing any coin here, please read the ANN.
Ok. I read through it. good luck hii Roll Eyes
jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:59:01 PM

Sounds really good. At least this will be related to something really decentralized, because 90% of project have nothing to do with decentralization.

Yes, but if website will be managed by same moderators, it will be definitely out of decentralization.
We will appoint anti scam website moderators every month via bitcointalk voting poll, so we will have different moderators every month. If anybody have a different ideas please post them. We are planing to create a decentralized website to protect crypto investors from scammy and fraudulent projects and decentralization must be the main goal of that website.
Appointing moderators via bitcointalk poll is a very good idea, but how information will be added to website? For instance: I have the reasons to believe, that project is a scam and applied with this info to website. What will happen next?
This is a really good question. Your application must be accompanied with some kind of proofs, that mentioned project or ICO is a scam. It is much more better to have a link to official scam accusation thread on bitcointalk. After reviewing all info provided by you, appointed moderators will decide about listing that project in website database. I repeat again, if anyone has any suggestions, please post them. 

jemura (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

The idea of decentralized anti crypto scam website is perfect, however it must be a good website with reputable moderators. Are you planing to built that website by yourself, or by hiring a developer? 
After ICO will be closed, we will hire a developer via announcement on bitcointalk. We will present his offer and all his previous works to community and only after that we will pay him via escrow, to avoid any problems.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: