Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Actually the bitcoin market is very small  (Read 4143 times)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:49:47 PM

I dont expect bitcoin to ever become a world currency but i dont think the miners are going to stop anytime soon, i actually do wonder sometimes if its just me and a few other people that use bitcoin since no one i ever speak to in real life have ever used it but the market cap shows that theres a few quid in it. You may think its low but it wouldnt take much to make that rise massively.

I don't think so, if the bitcoin's currency continue it's actual success i believe that it can become a worldwide currency used everywhere easily, especially with it's simple and easy to use features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:55:25 PM

I dont expect bitcoin to ever become a world currency but i dont think the miners are going to stop anytime soon, i actually do wonder sometimes if its just me and a few other people that use bitcoin since no one i ever speak to in real life have ever used it but the market cap shows that theres a few quid in it. You may think its low but it wouldnt take much to make that rise massively.

I don't think so, if the bitcoin's currency continue it's actual success i believe that it can become a worldwide currency used everywhere easily, especially with it's simple and easy to use features.
There are a lot of variables in a statement such as Bitcoin becoming a worldwide currency, some of it being what the definition of a worldwide currency is, some of it being whether or not Bitcoin can figure out a way to get quick transactions, and a simpler form of wallet design so that the average person can grasp it easier. Long strings of alpha-numeric characters are confusing when it comes to someone, and so a wallet design that allows for names or other forms of ID masking the actual address of the user would be great for mainstream adoption.
Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

there are over eight decimals to the BTC 0.00000000

which means you can even send values less than a cent, the fact that there are 21 million BTC's is irrelevant
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

I also agree with the second thought. We don't feel the actual use of bitcoin as currency because less than 5% of world's population knows bitcoin. And it is also the reason why as of now bitcoin is still use as stock marketinf for earning, but if atleast 20% get involved I am sure that it will be the world's currency and it is possible because as we see right now bitcoin popularity is still increasing and so its price.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

yes. that is as of at the moment but bitcoin will continue rising and will be successful as days go by. bitcoin has high potential so there will be no problem

michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:20:37 AM

i think bitcoin market is very large than we can know because we only know the bigger market and we don't have a time to make a list from all of the market. I am sure that in out there, still many small market which trading bitcoin pair fiat or altcoin or there are any local exchanges in out there. but once bitcoin is become larger than now, I am sure that there will be more market available especially in every country that want to create their own market to serve their people.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

I don't think so but for now bitcoin is in a good value now and I think bitcoin is in more value in someday and for me I think I'm satisfied now bitcoin its a great value in the market
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:42:04 PM

For this situation it's small indeed.But it's  not so small so to say.Though the market is small but here's a lot of investors.So that's why the market is getting grow up.
So you can be feel lucky that the market isn't very small now it's upgrading and you are a part of this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: