Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Can You Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 237 times)
Sirbenjamin (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:16:24 AM

I almoust to emberassed to ask but...What Can You Buy with Bitcoin? and what not?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:37:31 AM

i mean, you can buy almost everything with bitcoin. Obviously not the same traditional ways that you use with fiat. If you go to the marketplace section of the forums to the goods subsection you will see many different items for sale for bitcoin, i've seen cars, diamonds, appartments...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0

Visit this ^^

uberproteam
Copper Member

Activity: 60

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

As time passes you could buy more with btc directly.

Cryptoryx

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:31:34 PM

As for now, at least most of the places, you can't buy a sandwich at the metro (for example) using bitcoin.
Few year from, I have no doubt, the number of shops / business which would take BTC is going to grow. 
Sall-Mo

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Some areas can buy a computer, mobile phone, house and so on, I want to, can buy more goods in the future
norahm

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

I saw an ad on fb where a new housing project is offering brand new houses for about 30 btc. There are places who sell computers, and there was a restaurant I read about that accepted btc.
Translation services, design, marketing and so on also go. Basically, if you look hard enough you'd probably be able to get anything you want for btc.
rgbrt

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:47:51 PM

You can buy almost anything you want using Bitcoin. Soon it is going to be accepted globally to make payments.
bitplaya

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:01:23 AM

Here is the U.S, Subway has started to accept Bitcoin, and local bars and even pizza places like Dominoes.
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:41:07 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 04:57:18 AM by Knightly

Here is the U.S, Subway has started to accept Bitcoin, and local bars and even pizza places like Dominoes.

That's interesting. How do you exactly pay for it? A phone app, or? BTC transactions are so slow....
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:36 AM

Lol, are they hoping that someone will buy another pizza for 100 BTC?
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:23:50 AM

Currently there are very few physical stores where you can spend bitcoins and that too varies from place to place.
You can buy t-shirts online, microsoft xbox accepts bitcoin too, etc. You can visit "Marketplace" section of the forum to know more about what people are selling for btc.
There are some indirect ways too to buy using bitcoins. You may use Bitcoin debit cards to pay at any online or physical shops where debit cards are accepted. Also there are many services where you can buy gift cards using https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin and spend them on popular stores, or use purse.io to buy items off amazon while getting extra discount for using bitcoin.

7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

I almoust to emberassed to ask but...What Can You Buy with Bitcoin? and what not?
If there is such an opportunity, it can and can be bought, only volatility hinders. After all, the price for the time of the transaction may change and then they will demand to pay again, but the commission has not been canceled. Here you have problems, so it's better to transfer to cash.

coinsensus21

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

whatever you want.
Ba37

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:06 AM

I believe there are very few physical locations which accept bitcoin as a payment method. Most of the places which accept bitcoin conduct their business online.
I heard news about a rental company accepting rents in the form of bitcoins. Well, that is just the beginning. I myself purchased some goods online using BTC, recently bought my Ledger Nano S.
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:05:59 AM

You can buy everything with Bitcoin, The best marketplace that I know is Paxful.com They offer Giftcards there!
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:19 AM

I am usually buying
  • Domains
  • Hosting
  • Mobile Recharge

But i saw many other things too we can buy. Newegg is also accepting Bitcoin so we can buy Hardwares for our computer. Also there are many other payment gateways which bridge Bitcoin with Fiat so we can use them to buy almost everything. Through Agencies who are providing facilities of CreditCard and DebitCard to get recharge with bitcoin, this reach extend to almost every product.

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

Overstock.com takes Bitcoin, you can buy a lot of stuff from that site. Expedia accepts BTC, book a trip!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

There are lots of things that a BTC can buy. You can research it onthe internet. But I usually buy games from Steam with it.
moonkey003

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

You can buy everything you want, even i am using bitcoin to buy a game at steam store
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: