Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XUC] Exchange Union Coin [Old Thread]  (Read 1298 times)
AbigailSS (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:52:44 AM by AbigailSS

Exchange Union has changed the official thread. For the new thread, please refer to HERE.

Exchange Union Coin

Connecting Digital Asset Exchanges
Increased Liquidity. All Trading-pairs. Best Market Price.

What does Exchange Union do?
Exchange Union is a platform that connects digital asset exchanges all around the world. The union offers users access to all traded pairs, with increased liquidity at the best market price. Exchange Union enhances the efficiency of your Exchange logistics by reducing the time and cost of token transfers, whilst eliminating manual account setups.

How It Works?
Exchange Union is a decentralized network of servers run by independent digital asset exchanges. The technology enables instant, secure and trust-less transfers of digital assets between exchanges.

XUC Overview
XUC is a digital asset, similar to Ripple's XRP. It is optimized for real-time trades between digital asset exchanges and serves as fuel for each trade.

How to get XUC?
Tradable at HitBTC, OKEX, Etherdelta and Decentrex
HitBTC:     XUC-BTC    XUC-USDT    XUC-ETH
OKEX:     XUC-BTC    XUC-USDT    XUC-ETH
EtherDelta:             XUC-ETH                      
Decentrex:             XUC-ETH                      

Our Team
  • Core Team
    • James Wo: Founder& Chairman of Board of Digital Finance Group, the world's leading blockchain-focused business group. Board member of Purse and Ripio.
    • Terry Culver: Vice Dean for Development, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs.
    • Mikael Wang: Former CTO of BTCC. Former chief solutions architect of Ericsson.
    • William Hou: Former vice president of AJ Securities, one of the earliest financial institutions in China.
    • Kilian Rausch: Former PO of Mobi, the world’s first true global & mobile wallet for everyday people
  • Advisors
    • Brendan Eich, Father of the JavaScript. Founder & CEO of Brave. Former CEO& CTO of Mozilla
    • Paul Chou, Co-founder & CEO of LedgerX, the fully regulated institutional trading and clearing platform in US.
    • Sathvik Vishwanath, Co-founder & CEO of Unocoin, the largest bitcoin exchange in India.
    • Sunny Ray, Co-Founder & CEO of Ripio, the leading Bitcoin exchange and payment company in Latin America.
    • Sebastian Serrano, Co-Founder & CEO of Ripio, the leading Bitcoin exchange and payment company in Latin America.
    • Andrew Lee, CEO of Purse, the world’s largest marketplace for Bitcoin.
    • Ryan X. Charles, Co-founder & CEO of Yours. Former cryptocurrency engineer at Reddit.  
    • Kevin Zhou, Co-founder of Galois Capital, a crypto trading fund. Former head of trading and advisor of Kraken.  
    • Gabriel Kurman, Co-founder of RSK Labs, one of the best solutions for bitcoin scaling debate.  
    • Igor Telyatnikov, President & COO of AlphaPoint, the leading financial technology company that provides asset digitalization with ADLP.
    • Shenghong Wang, Emeritus principal of Fudan University. Renouned educationalist and scientist.
    • Yonghong Fan, Co-founder, former general manager & vice chairman of China Asset Management. Chief Investment Officer of China Life.
    • Star Xu, Co-founder and CEO of OKCoin, Former CTO of Docin
  • Our Partners:  
      • Digital Finance Group
      • OKcoin

Article and Press Releases:

Announcement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    mcfly2011

Activity: 420
    Merit: 11

View Profile
    November 28, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

Exchange Union Coin

Connecting Digital Asset Exchanges
    Increased Liquidity. All Trading-pairs. Best Market Price.

What does Exchange Union do?
    Exchange Union is a platform that connects digital asset exchanges all around the world. The union offers users access to all traded pairs, with increased liquidity at the best market price. Exchange Union enhances the efficiency of your Exchange logistics by reducing the time and cost of token transfers, whilst eliminating manual account setups.

How It Works?
    Exchange Union is a decentralized network of servers run by independent digital asset exchanges. The technology enables instant, secure and trust-less transfers of digital assets between exchanges.

XUC Overview
    XUC is a digital asset, similar to Ripple's XRP. It is optimized for real-time trades between digital asset exchanges and serves as fuel for each trade.

How to get XUC?
    Tradable at HitBTC, OKEX, Etherdelta and Decentrex
    HitBTC:     XUC-BTC    XUC-USDT    XUC-ETH
    OKEX:     XUC-BTC    XUC-USDT    XUC-ETH
    EtherDelta:             XUC-ETH                      
    Decentrex:             XUC-ETH                      

Our Team
    • Core Team
      • James Wo: Founder& Chairman of Board of Digital Finance Group, the world's leading blockchain-focused business group. Board member of Purse and Ripio.
      • Terry Culver: Vice Dean for Development, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs.
      • Mikael Wang: Former CTO of BTCC. Former chief solutions architect of Ericsson.
      • William Hou: Former vice president of AJ Securities, one of the earliest financial institutions in China.
      • Kilian Rausch: Former PO of Mobi, the world’s first true global & mobile wallet for everyday people
    • Advisors
      • Brendan Eich, Father of the JavaScript. Founder & CEO of Brave. Former CEO& CTO of Mozilla
      • Paul Chou, Co-founder & CEO of LedgerX, the fully regulated institutional trading and clearing platform in US.
      • Sathvik Vishwanath, Co-founder & CEO of Unocoin, the largest bitcoin exchange in India.
      • Sunny Ray, Co-Founder & CEO of Ripio, the leading Bitcoin exchange and payment company in Latin America.
      • Sebastian Serrano, Co-Founder & CEO of Ripio, the leading Bitcoin exchange and payment company in Latin America.
      • Andrew Lee, CEO of Purse, the world’s largest marketplace for Bitcoin.
      • Ryan X. Charles, Co-founder & CEO of Yours. Former cryptocurrency engineer at Reddit.  
      • Kevin Zhou, Co-founder of Galois Capital, a crypto trading fund. Former head of trading and advisor of Kraken.  
      • Gabriel Kurman, Co-founder of RSK Labs, one of the best solutions for bitcoin scaling debate.  
      • Igor Telyatnikov, President & COO of AlphaPoint, the leading financial technology company that provides asset digitalization with ADLP.
      • Shenghong Wang, Emeritus principal of Fudan University. Renouned educationalist and scientist.
      • Yonghong Fan, Co-founder, former general manager & vice chairman of China Asset Management. Chief Investment Officer of China Life.
      • Star Xu, Co-founder and CEO of OKCoin, Former CTO of Docin
    • Our Partners:  
        • Digital Finance Group
        • OKcoin

Article and Press Releases:
      Why u post new thread sir,,  where is old thread??
      What your's plann with new thread??
      AbigailSS (OP)

View Profile
      November 28, 2017, 09:44:09 AM

We will not use the old one any more, and any further information about XUC project will be published here.  Wink
      Foundico.com

Activity: 140
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      November 28, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
      mcfly2011

View Profile
      November 28, 2017, 10:27:34 AM

We will not use the old one any more, and any further information about XUC project will be published here.  Wink
      Okey sir,  i will stay in this thread,
      Im very interesting with XUC,  i hope xuc give a big Surprise again,,, 
      pakhirgan

Activity: 140

View Profile
      November 28, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

When it will be live the trade plarform??Thanks
      mcfly2011

View Profile
      November 28, 2017, 10:34:55 AM

I will buy some xuc tokens at etherdelta.com and I will hold up to such an expensive price like Ethereum, xuc is very proud,
      I thing ican get xuc at etherdelta.com wit cheap price,,
      Xuc..  Xuc..  XUC IS THE BEST
      DorWarD

Activity: 434
      Merit: 102

View Profile
      November 28, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

Very interesting project! I've been following it since july. Success and prosperity. XUC gogogo!!!
      B.
      Copper Member

Activity: 238
      Merit: 10

View Profile
      November 28, 2017, 01:50:01 PM

As of 4pm, 28th of November (UTC+8), XUC traded at $9. You can trade XUC on OKEX to enter our 500,000 XUC prize pool.
      xuc-btc:https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do#xuc_btc
      xuc-usdt: https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do#xuc_usdt
      xuc-eth : https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do#xuc_eth
      For more information please see https://www.okex.com  Wink
      More Information : https://www.okex.com/about/XucOnline.do?from=pcbanner

Refuel the currency transactions, the progress of 100% can be divided into 500,000 XUC! !

Activity Rules
      1. Time: 2017/11/28-2017 / 12/04 , Draw time: 2017/11 / 28-2017 / 12/08 ;
      2. During the event, where the coins currency trading user area transactions, when seven days for all user transactions volume by currency and converted into BTC reached 180,000 when (the number of users of all currency transactions denominated in BTC), All contributors (no matter how many transactions) can participate in the lottery until December 8, pumping finished;
      3. Percentage calculation rules: Calculate the percentage every hour (% = the sum of all the current trading volume of BTC in BTC / 180,000 * 100%). For example, if the first hour The sum of all the currency transactions (all users) converted into BTC is 30,000, the contribution percentage increased 30,000 / 180,000 * 100%, and so on;
      4. Currency transactions (excluding XUC trades) and XUC trading users will allot 250,000 XUCs randomly for a total of 500,000 . If both XIC and other currencies are traded, they will receive two lucky draws (Note: Get two lucky draw chances, the winning pop-up window displays only once, click to draw, the winning page will display two winning numbers according to the transaction currency respectively), the minimum winning amount of a single XUC, up to 1000 XUC ;
      5. Sub-account does not participate in lottery;
      6. The final interpretation OKEx all

jtalk
      Legendary

Activity: 1610
      Merit: 1004

View Profile
      November 29, 2017, 09:03:25 AM

It was need of time to have this kind of clean and professional thread solely for updates and announcements about periodically achieved and on going developments. I own in small number of XUC which are for long sure. Potential is huge specially team is highly active in the project which is good thing.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
      [/center]
      oleksii777

Activity: 560
      Merit: 256

View Profile
      November 29, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

Tell me please did not send me a bounty of coins to anyone to contact ??
      I already write a month to everyone. zero reaction

Good afternoon I participated in the Union exchange bounty Union. In Twitter and Facebook. Please send coins. I have not received a coin yet

Bitcointalk Username : oleksii777
      Bitcointalk Profil Links : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=455350
      My Email: funzoobe.info@gmail.com

Facebook Profil Links : https://www.facebook.com/oleksii.andreev
      Facebook Campaign Number Spreadsheet : 560
      Number Of Tokens : 109.76

Twitter Profil Links : https://twitter.com/oleksii777
      Twitter Campaign Number Spreadsheet : 764
      Number Of Tokens :  79.72

total tokens I get in Facebook and Twitter Campaign is : 189.52

my ETH address : 0x5C35450b96e8Dbc25Cb6f967F249441322097721

I will be patient to waiting my payment. previous i say thank you very much.
      AbigailSS (OP)

View Profile
      November 30, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

2017-11-30  Great News: XUC is listed on IDEX!!! https://idex.market/eth/xuc Wink Wink Wink
      stil55

Activity: 406
      Merit: 250

View Profile
      November 30, 2017, 09:16:36 PM

Hi, tell me why I did not get tokens for the retweet company that was advertised on Twitter? I sent a screenshot of my retweet to the chat of the project telegrams also to a private message to the chat administrator. I ask you to pay 5 XUC as stated in the ad rules. Thank you
      http://prntscr.com/hdq4qm
      https://twitter.com/zznn571
      0x1F75a4633A9898Ff2644323F7EE402a42aF87FD9
      I ask you to bring my message to the team of Exchange Union Coin
      strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
      November 30, 2017, 11:03:56 PM

Hello, i did not get tokens for the retweet company that was advertised on Twitter? I sent a screenshot of my retweet to the chat of the project telegrams also to a private message to the @Andy_XUC. I ask you to pay 5 XUC as stated in the ad rules. Thank you
      http://prntscr.com/hdz2e6
      https://twitter.com/krk7575
      0x6B5200ee048C24A75693cC089e4702548B5593f5
      I ask you to resolve the issue of paying  on the announcement of retweet on the company's Twitter. Thank you
      stil55

View Profile
      December 02, 2017, 12:09:34 AM

Hi, tell me why I did not get tokens for the retweet company that was advertised on Twitter? I sent a screenshot of my retweet to the chat of the project telegrams also to a private message to the chat administrator. I ask you to pay 5 XUC as stated in the ad rules. Thank you
      http://prntscr.com/hdq4qm
      https://twitter.com/zznn571
      0x1F75a4633A9898Ff2644323F7EE402a42aF87FD9
      I ask you to bring my message to the team of Exchange Union Coin

Hi, tell me when will the tokens be distributed for retweet on the company's Twitter? I have not received my 5 XUC on my wallet, although several times I sent a screenshot of the retweet and my ETH address in the telegram of the chat project.I ask you to send my tokens for a Twitter company to my ETH address. Thank you.
      stil55

View Profile
      December 02, 2017, 12:18:48 AM

As of 4pm, 28th of November (UTC+8), XUC traded at $9. You can trade XUC on OKEX to enter our 500,000 XUC prize pool.
      xuc-btc:https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do#xuc_btc
      xuc-usdt: https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do#xuc_usdt
      xuc-eth : https://www.okex.com/spot/trade/index.do#xuc_eth
      For more information please see https://www.okex.com  Wink
      More Information : https://www.okex.com/about/XucOnline.do?from=pcbanner

Refuel the currency transactions, the progress of 100% can be divided into 500,000 XUC! !

Activity Rules
      1. Time: 2017/11/28-2017 / 12/04 , Draw time: 2017/11 / 28-2017 / 12/08 ;
      2. During the event, where the coins currency trading user area transactions, when seven days for all user transactions volume by currency and converted into BTC reached 180,000 when (the number of users of all currency transactions denominated in BTC), All contributors (no matter how many transactions) can participate in the lottery until December 8, pumping finished;
      3. Percentage calculation rules: Calculate the percentage every hour (% = the sum of all the current trading volume of BTC in BTC / 180,000 * 100%). For example, if the first hour The sum of all the currency transactions (all users) converted into BTC is 30,000, the contribution percentage increased 30,000 / 180,000 * 100%, and so on;
      4. Currency transactions (excluding XUC trades) and XUC trading users will allot 250,000 XUCs randomly for a total of 500,000 . If both XIC and other currencies are traded, they will receive two lucky draws (Note: Get two lucky draw chances, the winning pop-up window displays only once, click to draw, the winning page will display two winning numbers according to the transaction currency respectively), the minimum winning amount of a single XUC, up to 1000 XUC ;
      5. Sub-account does not participate in lottery;
      6. The final interpretation OKEx all
      This is good news from the project tell Dev what I should do to participate in the lottery about which is written in this ad? To do this, I need to open an account on the exchange and trade the tokens of  XUC for what amount should I trade to participate in the lottery? Thanks
      ExchangeUnion

Activity: 37

View Profile
      December 05, 2017, 09:26:52 AM

Exchange Union has changed the official thread. For the new thread, please refer to HERE.
      kelly19

Activity: 80
      Merit: 10

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
      December 05, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

XUC has become active in okex, and many people realize the significance of this project, and the cross-chain transaction will come soon. We will wait and see.
      ExchangeUnion

Activity: 37

View Profile
      December 07, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

XUC has become active in okex, and many people realize the significance of this project, and the cross-chain transaction will come soon. We will wait and see.
      Exchange Union has changed the official thread. For the new thread, please refer to here
      Pages: [1]
        Print  

Jump to: