Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be back  (Read 2018 times)
Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:12 AM

For me, my opinion is that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that changes the style of whole industry when it comes to market and our lifestyle. Many of the investment site on the internet are ponzi scheme which will give you high return of investment but in few days will be out on the internet. If you experience this, my friend me too thats why we need to be more careful in investing. We should do a lot of research and specially we should take risk that we can afford so that we wont be miserable what ever happens. Its not bad if we have too many question and i wont judge you if you will criticize them because you need to earn trust!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

BITCOIN is NOT a scam coin, The reason is BTC is very very bullish and there is NO proof that BTC is a scam! Yes, there's a bit of people who are making BTC to MLM.

But i think the reason you made this is because your part of a bank or you knew BTC since it started and you thought it is rigged and scam until now. It's your choice if you don't want to be rich.
Everything that has happenned looks a scam Firstly the bitcoin is all popular for its decentralization if the decentralization is wiped off bitcoin then who will want to use it and wait several days to receive their GOLD.. It has a problem and the problem in their outdated source has never been able to retrieve And making it now a centralized currency has made bitcoin a failure in terms of its aspects what it promised to be..
I am not buying the idea of thinking it will become 1 million USD when the main motive has been wiped off bitcoin what remains is the cover of a new technology that happens to have issues REST FAILS
It totally seems you have no idea of a single thing you are saying. What has made bitcoin centralized ? What has bitcoin promised you right now that it is not fulfilling for you ? When you have been using you traditional system of banking, what has it done for you better than bitcoin ?

Also, I am sure you were one of those vouching for Ethereum, and I hope you have gotten your questions answered now.

The thing is that you may think some coins are quite better now, but you should consider the establishment first and the facts that they have not been used on a large scale before you even start judging and I really do not know why you are complaining, I am sure BCH has already given you an option you are looking for, so you might as well just shift base. Simple!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mheymhai19

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

If bitcoin is really a scam, being scam is my new favorite activity because this scam coin your pointing has change my life so much in a good way.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
The network is congested because bitcoin is gaining popularity, many people like you and me are doing transactions daily. But if you are in a hurry because you needed the money right away, then you should pay with the highest fees so that your transaction could be included in the next block. Problems solved. No name calling needed. Look at how the community reacts. I also have my transactions stuck in 3 days, causing me to lose money. But I didn't say that its a Ponzi or scam.

ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit
I would say that crypto is not for you mate. Go somewhere else and never come back. Or try altcoins, its been pumping lately and I'm sure they are all fast in terms of confirmations, or go to stock market. Let's see how will it go for you. And if it didn't work your way, call them scam or Ponzi as well. LOL.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:57:53 AM

BITCOIN is NOT a scam coin, The reason is BTC is very very bullish and there is NO proof that BTC is a scam! Yes, there's a bit of people who are making BTC to MLM.

But i think the reason you made this is because your part of a bank or you knew BTC since it started and you thought it is rigged and scam until now. It's your choice if you don't want to be rich.
There goes another one. Who are the people making BTC MLM? No one is turning bitcoin to a Ponzi, and if people are not able to understand that adoption is increasing hugely and the value is increasing as a result, then there is really nothing to tell them.

This is a world of choice, and no one is forcing anyone to make any decision, but for the fact that someone will just drop a statement that does not sound reasonable because of some tiny little experience that does not even suck as much as using a bank for international transaction, that is intolerable. OP can just switch to the likes of Ethereum that is battling scaling right now because of kittens.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

Bitcoin's price is surging high due to wall street companies entering it and the very high media exposure its getting nowadays.

I don't know which sites have problem in sending and receiving bitcoins.

Exchanges getting hacked could not be mentioned as a problem of bitcoin.If only bitcoins in our wallet gets hacked,we could see it as a serious issue.

With lightning network soon to be activated,all the transaction problems would get solved.
I really wonder why people are explaining all these to this guy. If because an exchange is vulnerable enough to get hacked or someone is using a low level of security on their account to get it compromised.

Or because you have to send a transaction that requires you to wait a bit or send it with higher fee call bitcoin a scam, then I really wonder why you have not gone back to using PayPal or just tell anyone you want to send something to, to accept the coin of your choice.
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit
I believe that is impossible. As we know bitcoin is growing and the port is stable. Next bitcoin is preparing to sign a new futures contract, which shows that the bitcoin is clear and accurate. We can see that more and more countries are recognizing bitcoin as a legal currency for normal circulation. Therefore, you should be sure to invest in bitcoin as it is growing. And certainly he cheated on you.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. But it is very risky. That's what the cryptocurrency is all about. You can either earn or lose money but it is very clear to the investor so not a scam.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

Blockchain technology behind Bitcoin still young technology, so there will be advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin not scam, many country regulated it and many international bank and others payment instituon also  buy and keep Bitcoin for investment.

hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

Obviously, this reason is not enough to convince people that I think Bitcoin is not a scam. But investing in Bitcoin is very dangerous. This is the entire content of the cryptocurrency. You can make money or lose money, but it is very clear to investors.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

I feel sorry for your experience, sir, but I deny your claim, because bitcoin itself is not a scam. It is the people who use it, and I wish you good luck.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

If bitcoin is really a scam, being scam is my new favorite activity because this scam coin your pointing has change my life so much in a good way.

LOL. Really, we are all scammers here, on this Forum as we are supporting Bitcoin. Seriously, BTC always had the periods of downs, and you can check it in the charts. Why now everybody panic? Relax, people, the situation will be normalized.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

If you don't want to be rich ,don't get into bitcoin. Last year Bitcoin was the millionaire maker.Many had become rich and millionaire with this bitcoin when the price reaches 19k$.Do you have any proof for bitcoin is scam coin.I don't think so.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:40:52 AM

BTCig shit
The dumping of bitcoin price is merely part of its volatility nature and it does not mean that it is scam because of that.  I think it is better for you to check the history of bitcoin in the market and you can observe that what we are experiencing right now also happened before.  But the good thing about it, still bitcoin recovers from dumping of price before so, it also has the capacity to recover during our time.  Bitcoin is not merely about pumping of price and earning money from your investment.  It is the role it can play in the future and how it might change the currency system worldwide.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

What do you mean Bitcoin has turned into a scam coin? Do you mean to say that Bitcoin used to be a legitimate coin? And then simply because it grew so high in value it became a scam coin? You have a very illogical reasoning. Bitcoin grew in value because it is the most in-demand coin among the so many cryptocurrencies right now. Why then would it suddenly become a scam coin? Do you own some BTC? If you don't, then you are in no place to talk about it as a scam. If you have then throw it away, in my direction.  Wink
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

Despite such success, yet you consider the crypto-currency of the century, the air bubble or the network pyramid. If the rate of the crypto currency falls, many have lost certain amounts of their investments. However, I am still confident that bitcoin is the money of the future.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam though there are problem encountered during this moment of bitcoin at a peak price. But doesnt mean it is a scam coin.
Roxterrio

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

Why topics like these even exist?
It's understandable when people who know almost nothing about crypto say that.

But not on this forum... If you think bitcoin is a scam, you should probably not be in this community
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

For me it is impossible to happen but in this generation everything is possible to happen,
and I think if bitcoin has turned into a scam coin then it is a fake one that the scammer use to their future victim and at the same time they are use the name of bitcoin to their plans.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

For me it is impossible to happen but in this generation everything is possible to happen,
and I think if bitcoin has turned into a scam coin then it is a fake one that the scammer use to their future victim and at the same time they are use the name of bitcoin to their plans.
I do not agree the least. Many of the people how blame Bitcoin and call it scam coin are responsible for their own loss in the crypto market. They enter the market with little and some time no knowledge and information about how to do trading and make decisions about when to sell or buy. As a result, they loose their invested money and out of desperation and dejection start calling Bitcoin scam coin and much more. The technology on the other hand has been helping people change lives and enjoy every bit of the market.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄