Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing the Bitcoin Core usage survey  (Read 980 times)
achow101 (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 08:59:48 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (2), Cyrus (1), BitcoinFX (1)

Today I'm launching the Bitcoin Core usage survey. This survey is aimed at gathering information about how people use Bitcoin Core so that we can improve it in the future. If you have any feedback about Bitcoin Core that you want to share, this survey is a great place to do that.

Click here to take the survey

As I know that many people are concerned about their privacy, this survey is designed to protect your privacy as much as possible. The survey is configured so that there are no trackers and no IP information is stored. Even so, if you want to use Tor, feel free to do so. I've tested that Tor doesn't break the survey (no annoying CAPTCHAs and no broken JS). Questions that ask for any information that could be identifying or privacy revealing are either optional or have an "opt out" type of answer.

For more information about the survey which breaks down why each question is being asked, see this blog post: https://achow101.com/2021/01/bitcoin-core-survey

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: