Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 02:33:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fare & Salary  (Read 1307 times)
akiraminai

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:01:03 PM

In the current economic situation of your Nation, can you say that companies will use Bitcoin as a salary money?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dulce dd121990

Activity: 98

AWQy9c96Xmnq3ur8hVBsWqCXTG3TpyK5HH

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:25:39 PM

For now maybe not yet, But as the performance of the bitcoin showing today, and if this will still continue in its performance in the proceeding years, there will be a big posibility that bitcoin will be recognize in my country and will be used in salary.

anhhung409

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

Currently, I have not seen any company doing so. The price of Bitcoin is unstable, so it is difficult for any company to set a fixed monthly salary for employees.

Palmerson

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

Now it is impossible for several reasons. First, companies have obligations to the government. They are obliged to pay wages in national currency according to the accounting rules and currency legislation. Secondly where the company can take this amount of bitcoins on a regular basis? Thirdly are still many people who don't know what bitcoin is or don't trust him.

chickenado

Activity: 700

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

In the current economic situation of your Nation, can you say that companies will use Bitcoin as a salary money?
In my opinion i think companies will not use bitcoin as salary to their employees.Almost all the time bitcoins value changes and i think its hard on their part to adjust all the time on its employees rate.Bitcoin has no fixed value due to its votality and employers have obligations to pay taxes,insurances and mandatory benefits of their employees to the government..but if those companies that really want to use bitcoin will make a countermeasure and consider the risk involved in it, if they will implement bitcoin as their mode of payment to their employers.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
LeGaulois

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:07:07 PM

Now it is impossible for several reasons. First, companies have obligations to the government. They are obliged to pay wages in national currency according to the accounting rules and currency legislation. Secondly where the company can take this amount of bitcoins on a regular basis? Thirdly are still many people who don't know what bitcoin is or don't trust him.

A company can pay in Bitcoin.
I know about one where the staff is paid a percentage of their wages in Bitcoin. This one is Bitcoin-related business so not so hard but any company can buy bitcoins on a regular basis, nothing is stopping them to do.
When someone really needs a job he/she will accept any currency offered, when it's about the money you learn quickly how to do lol, don't worry.

nagiblem

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

It would take lots of time to be able for companies to adopt bitcoin and use them as a salary money. The world is absolutely slowly knowing crypto currncies. The transfer fee going to officei

Yaunfitda

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

Although bitcoin is gaining popularity, in my country only a small percentage known bitcoin. And I doubts that local companies will start to pay their employee with bitcoin. But there are a lot of international companies as well, just maybe they will like Accenture and Microsoft who are into cryptocurrency. But I wouldn't be surprise it they don't because of the current price of bitcoin and the nature of its volatility. So No is my answer.

It would be really too complicated for companies to implement such salary structure with bitcoin. Taxes, and then companies will net to buy huge amounts of bitcoin just to be able to pay their employees. And as all of you have said, its hard for them because the price of bitcoin keeps changing. It would only bring them harm and headaches than benefits in the end.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Samueltalk

Activity: 266

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

I think this is difficult to happen because the company will review if this rule is applied, considering the company must pay taxes, labor insurance, and health insurance. And kariawanpun not necessarily all know about the world of crypto.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
13abyknight

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

With the sudden price surge of Bitcoin hitting the $15k mark within no time after reaching the five figure milestone, my country's (India) central bank that is the Reserve Bank of India advised citizens to invest at their own risk citing the possible 'bubble' situation of Bitcoin.
After such an announcement, I don't think any company would step forward to pay their employees in Bitcoin as it would be problematic for both parties and given the lack of knowledge about cryptos, it only gets harder.

mrcash02

Activity: 714

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

No, they won't. Everything here is bureaucratic. To exist, the company must follow a lot of regulations and I'm sure one of them forbid the company to pay wage in BTCs, the employment law here is very inflexible what affects negatively not only the employers, but the employees too. I wouldn't have problems in accepting BTC as payment, if both parts of the company accept it (employers and employees), no problem.

ldah94

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

The economic situation in my country is increasingly decadent, is experiencing high daily inflation and the only way to have sustainability in your salary is through foreign money like the dollar or through virtual currencies like bitcoin, which has been an escape to avoid local problems. More and more small companies have been accepting payments with btc. I think the more popular it is, the bigger companies will use them.
Swenna

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

I think the idea of using bitcoin-salary base is impossible. Though it is a very interesting idea, no company under any government will do or will be allowed to do such things. A legal company is signed under the government is obliged to follow the authority, such as paying workers directly by means of fiat money. Also, for the nth time, bitcoin is volatile. It's prices vary with regards to the movement in the market, so there will be no exact amount as on how much to pay as it changes more than twice on a daily basis. A lot of companies will go bankrupt in doing so.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

ss890

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:23:05 PM

I barely doubt that companies in my country will start accepting the bitcoin as payment mode. The thing is, it’s not about the prices, it’s not about the easiness of the bitcoin itself. It is all about the regional authorities and income tax department which will pose many questions in the future. The filing of returns could be chaos and no one can ever imagine how far fetched it would be. So they will not prefer it but they will really wait for alternatives to come up somehow so that they will be able to add it without any problems.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

MrVuuu

Activity: 153

ENG TO RUS TRANSLATION AND COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

Given the volatility of the exchange rate, it is difficult to use the BTC as a salary. Most currencies are stable, but lend themselves to inflation and lose value, so they are more profitable means of payment for the economies of countries.

jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

It needs long term of time to use bitcoin as salary of companies. As we see the growth of bitcoin in many countries are increasing very fast. However, to me, I don not believe that there is no company and government will allow the use of bitcoin as the salary. It has much impact for the company itself. And also, each country or company surely have much consideration to do such that thing.
Feuerbach

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

In my country in the near future this will not happen, maybe even never. Although this is a great way to cut expenses on taxes.
dewi91

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:46 PM

that is impossible for now.. in my country, bitcoin is not allowed by the government to use. in my opinion is difficult if bitcoin as a salary because many people not know yet about bitcoin, especially in my country.. maybe only 20 - 30 % the people in my country who know about bitcoin..

Zadicar

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

For now in the current state or standing of bitcoin when it comes to popularity I would say its not still possible because not lot of people is already aware of it or even on companies which means they cant still able to switch up on paying up bitcoin with their employees and come to think off that they wont risk up because of its volatile price and I'm sure not all employees would really be happy on such changes if it would plan to be implemented because they don't like volatile price and they would rather choose up the tradition fiat instead which isn't surprising though.

rodalutor

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:57 PM

Right now bitcoin would be terrible for use as a salary, the fluctuations in price mean it is far from ideal as both the employer and the employee do not know how much they would be paying or receiving in terms of salary. This would make for great complications in terms of planning finances.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.