Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 11:01:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fare & Salary  (Read 1314 times)
Hydrogen

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:58 PM

Cash is likely preferable under some circumstances due to lack of transfer fees and lack of open ledger recording transactions. The number of crypto users being relatively low and mostly unsupported, it could be difficult to find workers who would accept crypto as wage.

Implementing a tax based/health insurance wage system in crypto could also pose difficulties. Infrastructure in the form of taxes and fees aren't equipped to handle crypto transactions.

I'm certain there are some people who wouldn't mind being paid in crypto. It would be nice to be paid $100, only to find your $100 is worth $160 later due to bitcoin's high volatility and rising price. Maybe in the future it will be an option that is more widely supported.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fantastic33

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:24 PM

I think for now they cant use bitcoin as a salary money because its not yet accepted by companies. Also employees need to have an app so they can receive bitcoins, and not all have gadgets or phones. Its hassle on the part of employees because they need to go on money tranfer to convert bitcoin into a real money. But the good thing about it is that bitcoin chages its value from time to time, so they can convert it into a money when the value is high.
I think its possible that there will come a time that bitcoin can be used as a salary money.

Domenc

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

In the current economic situation of your Nation, can you say that companies will use Bitcoin as a salary money?

No, using Bitcoin as a currency means regular regulations on the price so that employees don't get extra money. Bitcoin being highly volatile can never be introduced as salary in the normal jobs. Even on this forum one could have easily noticed there is a decreased in the pay for signature campaign as price of Bitcoin rises and that is totally understand as Bitcoin price is souring above our expectation vales.

Al Amin

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:11:53 AM

I think the idea of ​​using bitcoin for salary will be difficult because of several factors.1 Where bitcoins change over time each time the firm will find it difficult to determine the salary value of its employees. 2. impossibility if a factory will buy bitcoin just for the salary of its employees

CryptoKyddie

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:26:59 AM

True the fluctuations would be unbearable for both employers and employees alike. Sure crypto could replace FIAT salaries and benefits in the future, but not now. This would really be like playing with fire - inflation and in particular cost push inflation would surely insue. Bad idea for now.... but watch the future.
LegionCoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:57:39 AM

In the current economic situation of your Nation, can you say that companies will use Bitcoin as a salary money?
Luxury bitcoin

maydna

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

I cannot find companies that use bitcoin as a salary money because until now, every company is obeying the regulations from each government so they still prefer to pay with cash. but if someday, bitcoin is approved as a new currency, then there is the possibility for the employee to receive their salary with bitcoin. but right now, it is better to use cash as a salary for the employee because we still use cash to buy something in our real life.
shadow404

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:08:23 AM

it could happen but whether all workers want to be paid with bitcoin. the possibility is only approve about 20% given that bitcoin prices could go down and make them lose unless the company pays them in accordance with the original money not with bitcoin prices

paul00

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:17 AM

I guess right now using bitcoin as compensation or salary for the employees would not be possible. I think bitcoin should have a stable and official acceptance first to our countries prior to having this implementation because bitcoin involves risk which not all people would like to take. Salary are hard earned money which each of us are already expecting and having it thru bitcoin might not be as pleasing to others.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Idrisu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:29 AM

In future this is very possible and not only my counties but almost all the world are going to used bitcoin for the payments of staffs salary including multinationals companies. I believe using bitcoin for transactions is faster and more secure than every other financial system including banks transfer.

palle11

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:55:32 AM

The possibility of using bitcoin as a means of paying staff salaries but only when it is regulated or legalized. At the moment, my government has not regulated nor legalised it. In fact, bitcoin is still not one of the priorities at the moment and talks about bitcoin are not national issue.

BTCbengi

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:07:24 AM

I think it is not possible while Bitcoin prices have never stabilized. So, I think it will be more necessary than another kind of coin based on Bitcoin's platform and it is definitely more stable than Bitcoin. Because only if the coin is stable, can companies set the right salary for every employee and make a reasonable payment. In addition, in order to do this, companies must have the permission of the government or the central bank not to commit a crime.

[eBit Payment
Innovative Payment methods
eBitJOIN BOUNTY
24 November 2017  Token Sale
]
Wittycoin

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:42:57 AM

I think my country would not use bitcoin as salary because base on the economy we have now,  we are still in the low economy and my country can not adopt to bitcoin because bitcoim really is a advance thing. Also many people in my country doesnt know about bitcoin

Lykslyks

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

I don't think that the price of bitcoin will affect the system of paying salaries & fare here in our country because not everyone here believes in cryptocurrencies. Although our government is acknowledging bitcoin already, and there are some who believes in it that's not an enough reason for the companies to change their way of distributing salaries to their employees.
BillCoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:11 AM

With the sudden price surge of Bitcoin hitting the $15k mark within no time after reaching the five figure milestone, my country's (India) central bank that is the Reserve Bank of India advised citizens to invest at their own risk citing the possible 'bubble' situation of Bitcoin.
After such an announcement, I don't think any company would step forward to pay their employees in Bitcoin as it would be problematic for both parties and given the lack of knowledge about cryptos, it only gets harder.

I agree that the price behavior may cause investing/ buying bitcoin to be a high-risk activity.

But if we look at the tech aspect, I think that bitcoin could be considered to be a good choice to pay/receive your salary at( if we avoid looking at the price, just looking at the tech).
It is fast- you can transfer money over the world within minutes.
It is cheap- instead of paying large amount of money to services such as Western Union, you can transfer through bitcoin any amount of money for a very small cost.

I think that it could be successful and very useful to people who works over the internet and get their salary from abroad, it can save a lot of costs.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Nasty23

Activity: 168

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

I don't think that the price of bitcoin will affect the system of paying salaries & fare here in our country because not everyone here believes in cryptocurrencies. Although our government is acknowledging bitcoin already, and there are some who believes in it that's not an enough reason for the companies to change their way of distributing salaries to their employees.
Yes this is not enough reason to encourage them to use bitcoin as a salary for their employees unless those people also become knowledgeable about bitcoin because bitcoin price can become up or down in just a short period of time and most of the people now are satisfied for the fixed salary that their company give to them but if they know that bitcoin is a good currency and everyone can be able to use it, sure they change their way of giving salary to their employees and they also both earn a good profit if they hold it.

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:54:46 AM

I see no.

Let's say majority of employees knows how bitcoin works, still it's no different from fiat salary since the moment they will get their salaries, it will spend right away for basic needs. Withrawing money instantly will be hassle so it's not making sense for others.

But if the employer really wants to used bitcoin as salary, then the employees have no choice but to deal with that unless their unions or groups will not accept that terms.

btccointalk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:57:09 AM

Not now . It may still take 2 to 3 years as bitcoins are still not so common. People need time to understand its function.

Bonakid

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

No companies now are using bitcoin for the salary of the employee.They was obliged to report on government their taxes since bitcoin has no tax they cannot use it for the salary.I think if bitcoin will be legalized they can use it for the companies.

pluMmet

Activity: 286

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:17:18 AM

I think the idea of ​​using bitcoin for salary will be difficult because of several factors.1 Where bitcoins change over time each time the firm will find it difficult to determine the salary value of its employees. 2. impossibility if a factory will buy bitcoin just for the salary of its employees
True because the value of bitcoin not erratic every moment will be difficult if in wear as salaries of employees, because it will always turned salaries of employees every time the value of bitcoin changed, and it will not suitable for at every states already had the money alone and bitcoin wouldn’t follow the value of the money because only USD into the value of progression to some of the world

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.