Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 03:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4505 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

just a friendly reminder, do not panic sell. Just hold and be patient because Bitcoin will surely recovers and its value will rise again. It may take couple of months before it can get back on track but hey, definitely worth the wait.
I dont think that selling our bitcoin with lower price is a good decison to do, my advice for you is just hold your bitcoin until the value of it is we will rised again, and my other advice is to buy more bitcoin because the price of it right now is very low and hold it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

If you keep your bitcoin only for short term than sell whenever you want. I like to think at it as a long term investment so I don't care if today it rises and tomorrow it drops

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

You should do what you feel to do. Don't blame anyone for their opinions but make sure you act wise and don't get influenced by others. If you ask me, I would hold
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

It is really up to you' if you want to sell your bitcoin or hold it but still remember that bitcoin is volatile' if the price get lowers there were chances that its price will increase just wait for a while and don't panic, panic selling might give you a regrets and it won't help you. Think wisely😊

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

First of all, I do not think it is a good thing to expose myself to having a lot of bitcoin, this will lead to hackers or other malicious people. Secondly, I suggest that you do not panic, think calmly, and do not just sell it.
Sky5678

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

with the decline in bitcoin prices this does not mean this bitcoin will end, the game stock investment is like this, there is up and down. just follow this now with the state of this bitcoin down. precisely this is the right time to buy this bitcoin, until bitcoin up again then we sell back and finally we get a more certain profit.
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

The bear market is coming, so recent bitcoin prices have been falling. But I do not think it is the lowest price yet. It will continue to decline in the next few days, but the price cuts will not be large. You can continue to hold or buy, because I believe the bull market after the bull market, you have to be patient.
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

The bear market is coming, so recent bitcoin prices have been falling. But I do not think it is the lowest price yet. It will continue to decline in the next few days, but the price cuts will not be large. You can continue to hold or buy, because I believe the bull market after the bull market, you have to be patient.
Today the market has recovered a bit, hopefully this will continue and the bear market is over.
It's time to see the bullish market, we will definitely gonna make more profit if we take advantage on the price dump of bitcoin and other altcoins.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Just hold your coin. The price of btc is not stable, it might increase tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Dont panic and just wait for the market value to increase. If you sell it now, i bet youll regret. Have patience. Im sure the market value will increase in the mean time

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

I think you should hold your bitcoin even the value of it is dumping or decreasing because recently the bitcoin starts increasing. Many people sell their bitcoin because they are  worried that it will continue to dump. But look at now, it is increasing again and i think that it will rise again.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

In my opinion, you should not sell your bitcoin, do not panic, now bincoin drop again, hold your bitcoin until the bitboin price is setabil again, but the decision in hand you want to sell what will hold your bitcoin until bitcoin. the price is setabil

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

I think we should be more patient and wait. It will raise again. You can also buy some of it at this time.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

I think you're from those, Who sell there coin in panic, and at the end start hates bitcoins. You're losing hope like other people. I suggest you not to sell your bitcoins . Long term invest can gives you profit and better to save your coin for long. If the price in dropping just be patience. It will rise more. Most of people hold there bitcoin for years and your losing hope now.
Arthoerra

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

If your goal to invest in bitcoin, it's a pity if you sell bitcoin in loss condition. Be patient a little, you will definitely benefit from the patience of holding bitcoin.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

Don't worry  . its a matter of some time I think. It will raise again .  or I you want to sell then you can sell some but not all.  Be patience and wait for the moon.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Don't worry  . its a matter of some time I think. It will raise again .  or I you want to sell then you can sell some but not all.  Be patience and wait for the moon.
Yes, if we are patient then we will succeed, I am sure that the downtrend will happen until April, after which the price will skyrocket and will never fall below $ 15k, maybe someday the price will drop below $ 7000 but I suggest do not panic, it becomes an opportunity to buy.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

I think this correction (falling) will last till middle of april. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. But sell bitcoin now isn't smart decision.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

If you want to trade bitcoin and bought yours cheaper than the recent price then go ahead you can sell it and then wait for the price to go down again. It's really up to you on how you managed your portfolio, just be careful 'coz one wrong mistake then you might lose your profit.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

It is true that butcoin price is slowing down in this time. But that doesn't mean bitcoin will falling down very badly. I suggest if you have some bitcoin in your wallet you need to hold it for sometimes. On the other hand if you still think bitcoin price will down in near future and you can get profit now then you can sell them. But i think holding will be best for future.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

Now crypto panic time and most of the coin down .So this is the best for buy crypto asset or bitcoin  and hold until you get double or high profit.Most of the people sell their bitcoin  or asset because crypto down but i think crypto market up soon like as previus year.So please donot afraid for this situation and control your emotion and hold your bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: