Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2642 times)
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:49 PM

always analyzing team composition and product marketing strategies they use
in investing in ICO, some aspects require careful consideration
in contrast to a trader, tuga they are mengailsa candle up and down, and read opportunities

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Th3Program

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

the most understandable and pleasant investment strategy - buy&hold. For example, you take a few promising coins: bitcoin and ethereum. After the purchase, your task is to wait a long time for a big jump in the course. As practice shows, this strategy on the crypto currency market fully pays for itself.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

Hi, greetings. You have plenty of funds to invest.
Maybe you can buy bitcoin, ethereum and eos coin to hold it for long term.
But you must have a patience when holding coin. Dont ever sell when it low

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:43:26 AM

I would like to say you formed my experience of investing in BTC and never switch to altcoin. There will be people who will tell you to diversify your coins and buy some altcoins, but Bitcoin will be bullish lately and make altcoin down in price on a massive scale.
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

Risk or don't...fate does not care.
There is only a binary decision to make irrespective of facts or stats which are also irrelevant emotional appeals.

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

Use half of your capital to buy cryptocurrency and spend half to keep ", I think it's pretty good

Agree to this, invest a small amount at first. see how it will work and if it comes out good, then invest more. if its not. its up to you. or maybe just wait. just take risk and have faith.
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

It depends on your preference. If you want to do a long term investment you can invest in bitcoin, ltc and ethereum. This are the coins that a are preferable for long holding. On the other hand, if you want a short term investment you can invest in cheaper altcoins, monitor their price daily and sell when the price increase immediately.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

If you can hold for long the straight go for the bitcoins. I predict next bitcoin support line will be 6000. If you are looking for short-term profits you should follow CMC and invest on an altcoin and it should be chosen by you because actually, no one can't be right 100%. Nowadays I'm trading on BBC(B2B coin) since it has not only good support and resistance but also good variance.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:52:00 AM

When you invest bitcoin you need to strategize on how will your bitcoin will go up. But before that, you must research about how Investment Strategy. Then, when you come up a strategy then that's it. But i think that the best investing strategies are the ones that work best for the individual investor. In other words, Investing strategies are like diets: There is no best investment strategy except the one that works best for you.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

Investments strategies is the game plan to your portfolio. Use the one thats right for you and significantly increase your chances of success.Choosing strategy is same thing with choosing investment, each investor is unique and if your asking an strategy?  For me the best strategy is the one that works best for their unique investment objectives and tolerance for risk.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

I think the strategy of investing is how we deal with current developments. There are some investors doing short-term trading where they will use altcoin at a cheaper price then will take it off when the market price is going up. I suggest that you make a research and find out which strategy best for you.
ManuxPa

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

I use bitcoin to buy altcoins and make a profit. Then buy back more bitcoins...
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

Investment strategy? I love short time investment rather than long time investment. I need money for daily needs, my strategy is buying altcoins and then sell it. Or buy altcoin with bitcoib then sell it after that buy bitcoin. Simple strategy.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

the most understandable and pleasant investment strategy - buy&hold. For example, you take a few promising coins: bitcoin and ethereum. After the purchase, your task is to wait a long time for a big jump in the course. As practice shows, this strategy on the crypto currency market fully pays for itself.
If only based on a simple market analysis, then this way is very suitable for long-term investment. Just like the DCA or Dollar-Cost Averaging strategy, where we buy coins with the same capital at certain time intervals. When the price is low then we will get a lot of coins, vice versa, if the price is high then the coins we get a little, if accumulated and sold at the right time, of course at high prices, it will be very profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: