Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [News] BIOCOIN - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN-BASED LOYALTY PLATFORM [BIO]  (Read 4849 times)
xottabikrus

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

How are the unsold tokens destroyed?

1. Coins are transferred to a separate wallet
2. The address of the wallet is announced publicly
3. The secret key to the wallet is destroyed
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

How to ensure that the secret key is really destroyed?

The wallet address will be available for public access. If the balance there starts to change, everybody will notice it and the coin exchange rate will drop.
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

This was posted on FB page of our French colleagues, worth https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tRO5lso4HKO4z_nXsz44E2g2kcyWyb2Nhmb6sUw0Y28/edit?usp=sharing
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

And again about #foodtech today. This time we are going to talk about seafood on blockchain from Intel🐟

Intel creates a platform of distributed registry with an open initial code for fishing industry.  This solution called Sawtooth Lake allows to control the seafood  extraction, increases the precision and reliability of the accounting, starting from the moment when seafood is caught. It also helps to maintain adherence to the storage conditions in accordance with the sanitary requirements.

IT giant has already demonstrated loT sensors ( for internet of things) that gather information about the owner, location, temperature, humidity, product movement etc. All of this data gets into blockchain.

It is possible to see a sample of traceability and reporting in the chain of delivery due to the power of a distributed registry of Sawtooth Lake on a blockchain-startup website Provenance. This startup became the main initiator of this development

provenance.sawtooth.me
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

Here is the recording in the blockchain about the fillet of codfish for $20. History shows map of movements of the caught fish and its temperature - https://goo.gl/bWuEQX

SPathan029

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

May I ask how many BioCoins are used for the bounty?
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Russian market has been developing and that is just great as BioCoin will be growing together with it.

Russian agriculture can get to a world market of organic products. Abundance of agricultural farms not spoiled by chemicals give our country a chance to win from 10% to 25% of the world market. This was announced to mass media by the prime minister Dmitry Medvedev. However, to introduce proper order within the sector there is a need for a draft legislation on the organic farming.
We will be waiting:)

https://realnoevremya.com/articles/2147-russia-to-compete-for-organic-food-market-share
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Dear friends!
Yesterday we read all of your comments regarding destruction of unsold tokens in the chats! And we decided to listen to you! Details are coming up a little later. Thank you for being so active!
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

There is a big union coming up joining farmers and finance. If everything works out then very soon and sooner than was planned tens of thousands businesses will be able to accept BioCoin.Robokassa+Bio

xottabikrus

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

We are currently in the talks with Robokassa being one of the biggest aggregators if online payments in Runet. Quite soon it will be possible to spend biocoins in all companies that connected acquiring through Robokassa. That is 20,000 online stores!
Asatur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

May I ask how many BioCoins are used for the bounty?

Sure. Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169401.msg21740717#msg21740717
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

The founder of BioCoin Boris Akimov started his own telegram channel. Now it will be possible to learn about all the insides of the project from first hands. Sign up @BorisAkimov
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

Forwarded from :Boris Akimov

Good morning. We are going to start our broadcast. This channel will be covering everything that makes up my being such as business, farming, food, crypto currency, noisy kids and not so quiet ideas that storm my head on a daily basis. I will write about business and life meaning, mine or the whole humanity. It is certainly not going to be boring. It will be extremely funny and strange at times, sometimes silly as praising silliness is one of my passions.

I think Telegram is much more convenient than Facebook. That is why I am gradually moving here together with my body, soul and mind.
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

And here is first news. This year you can expect BioCoin in the USA! 🇺🇸 This is announced by Boris Akimov in his channel @BorisAkimov
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

Good afternoon sir, I would like to report an error in entering my BIO wallet address. I follow the Facebook campaign program with the data:
spreatsheet number: 41
Facebook account Link: https://www.facebook.com/fitri.wizzard
number of friends: 616
Bitcointalk name: MaidaKalani
Bio wallet address: B4WMhHRehtEocs4tqgrMYVTZYcMYk9THxy

Please fixed my mistakes, Iam so sorry

Thank you
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

We have already shared the info on how blockchain can help the environment. What agricultural issues can distributed registry technology solve?#agritech

1. Security of food
Consumers are getting more demanding in relation to food consumption. As this tendency grows, large food chains will have no choice but use blockchain to provide for production transparency and food products quality.

2. Low effectiveness of the delivery chains due to information asymmetry.  Using blockchain will result in delivery chain becoming  more democratic and effective. As a result there will be less product removal and higher rewards for the farmers.

3. Forgery of food products. Blockchain will solve this issue by increasing the transparency of delivery for each sold product. Retailers and farmers can just scan the barcode on each of the products using their smartphones and learn about the origins of the products they buy.

4. Land registration
Blockchain can make all the land registration types more effective and available ensuring the full transparency in the system. In Chechnya, by the way, Rosreestr (the State registry) is being transferred onto blockchain.Wink

5. Subsidy payments
Distribution and provision of subsidy can become more transparent using blockchain which will result in targeted payment of subsidy and decrease in the number of theft.
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

While they are selling a two-story house for 12 mln bio at @BlO_Market, we are looking for an office. LavkaLavka cooperative and BioCoin are looking to exchange biocoins for an office space in the center of Moscow with an area starting from 250 meters. It is possible to rent or buy. All offers should be directed to Boris Akimov via personal messages - https://www.facebook.com/boris.akimov
nasituygun
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

how much total coins in the supply.i am reading fastly white papaer but not see any think about this info.and my english not good.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

how much total coins in the supply.i am reading fastly white papaer but not see any think about this info.and my english not good.

Initial emission equals to one billion coins.
xottabikrus

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Identify the organic farmers and reward them so that as a result their production would become more available. These are the plans of the United Kingdom to have after the Brexit. So here is BioCoin for them to help.
https://goo.gl/GJBn1c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: