Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coins apart from Bitcoin  (Read 497 times)
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:16:28 PM

Which are your favorite coins apart from bitcoin? Specially when bitcoin is at all time high position

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

I choose Etherum. I think there are a lot of people in my opinion. Because Etherum has many practical applications, the world community is very supportive. Etherum is also the foundation of many ICO projects.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:35:59 PM

So far I still loyal to ethereum,
The phenomenal rise in the price of Ethereum a few weeks ago sparked speculation about the change of Ethereum coins that became a Bitcoin killer. The increase in the Ether price and the surging volume of trading has led to a clear comparison between the two currencies.But it's not possible to remember the price bitcoin for now around $15,687.01.

baikallivestar

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:46:38 PM

I choose Etherum. I think there are a lot of people in my opinion. Because Etherum has many practical applications, the world community is very supportive. Etherum is also the foundation of many ICO projects.
Of course Ethereum. I was with him when he just started to grow. he reached 400 and trampled on the spot. I believe that up to 1000 to pull. Because Bitcom can not all buy today.

Xaad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

minex & monero are also good...
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

I also go for Ethereum. Ethereum usage is heavy because tokens can be bought through it and the transaction is less compared to bitcoin. There are many ICO nowadays and the requirement to bought is Ethereum. Thus Ethereum is my second favorite.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:04:06 PM

Monero. Just look monero's team, it's technology especially the great anonimity.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

Even though the price of Ethereum recently dropped dramatically, ethereum is still recommended for me to hold. Because I believe the future price ethereum will increase again can even compete with bitcoin prices. Maybe need more time for the price ethereum raising bitcoin prices, nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency just wait and see.
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

As I agree all,ETH is first..
 But almost all alts are in the ground...Even some of them are lowest in their history...
 Please check dash,lite,monero,ripple....

sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

DCT may be a very good investment choice, one of 16 years of outstanding altcoin, very much to look forward to. The current price of less than 1 US dollar. In addition, altcoin, which is based on the super-encryption technology, is also worth the wait, such as altcoin for zero-knowledge proofing technology.

kidddwkr

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

I prefer DeepOnion ,it has a great forums ,even if it is a young boy .
Actually, DeepOnion is my first coin to buy ,I'm a fresh man Cheesy
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Which are your favorite coins apart from bitcoin? Specially when bitcoin is at all time high position
Mine is RISE!!  Grin
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

this depends on what you want from your coin, do you want quick profits or are you hodling for long term?
hodling for long term, ethereum, monero, zcash, litecoin, electroneum, Indahash.
Iota might also be a very good option, it is very promising at the moment.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

me too. I like your choice. the value of a digital currency is determined by its application in practice and eth meet that "Smart contracts"
lots of token runs on ETH, this will make ETH become more important in the future when the ICOs are emerging very strongly

Make me great again
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

My favorite coins are Ethereum and Waves because of Ethereum a potential currency and leading altcoin world.
I hold some Ethereum and waves in my bag hope they make me millionaire Grin
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:53:14 PM

my choice is waves and iota. Both innovative projects and have good potential for pricing in 2018. Both of their prices already started to climb up and in the first quarter of 2018 they will climb faster for sure.
Chimera90

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

I like Stratis. Price is up 50% on the ethereum issues. Seem to have a clear roadmap and vision.. they have laid pretty low because they are focusing on getting their tech right. They recently launched a test ICO platform too and support C# and .NET making them business friendly. Will also create sidechains for each company to prevent network lag.. They recently said they will start focusing on marketing in Q1 so maybe it will become bit more mainstream
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:57:36 PM

I like Stratis. Price is up 50% on the ethereum issues. Seem to have a clear roadmap and vision.. they have laid pretty low because they are focusing on getting their tech right. They recently launched a test ICO platform too and support C# and .NET making them business friendly. Will also create sidechains for each company to prevent network lag.. They recently said they will start focusing on marketing in Q1 so maybe it will become bit more mainstream

My favorite cryptocurrency aside from Bitcoin is also Stratis.  I genuinely like the way Chris Trew is running the operation and the vision of the project.  Stratis will be making huge headlines once the Tumblebit masternodes are released on mainnet this month.  The Stratis ICO platform is also getting a lot of attention. 
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:54:09 AM

Ethereum and IOTA is my favourite coin. Both the coins are suitable for best investment and more trusted coin. They are more innovative features are added in these two coins. In future Ethereum is rule the digital world. IOTA is one of the high market cap in short term development.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:04:46 AM

ETH and NEO.

Both coins aim to be smart contract enablers for the world. NEO for China (be patient here) and ETH for everything outside China  Grin

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: