Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

is there a whitepaper? because I want to know more before I put my money to ICO. I don't want fall in trap, especially this is December.

Hi there, I think you should read all of the trolling on this thread, then read our white paper, then check out our website. Always do as much due dilligence on a project before investing

Then email us with any questions you may have

IF you feel this might not be for you. it probably isnt. If you believe in the road map and business plan then it might be for you so ask some questions and decide from there

Yes, please read their white paper littered with grammatically errors brought to Mark's attention over a week ago, whereupon he publicly stated that it'll be fixed but to date, no joy. Then read my posts where I prove beyond doubt that a big chuck of the white paper was plagiarized. Mark's response to that is I'm a troll living in my mom's basement which I've already told him that mom's been dead since 1981, and even provided proof of such.

Bottom line, this fucker is deflecting the truth, bringing nothing to the table to disprove my accusations, again, accept claiming that I'm a TROLL like every other motherfuckin nefarious actor who came before him including quoting crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.

If you want to give your hard-earned moneys to Mark Castley, fine, but don't come back here a cryin' when the serial con artist is no longer around. Google "Mark Castley" and/or "Mark Cas", then you'll truly know how fucked you'll be if you give this fucker a single satoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

is there a whitepaper? because I want to know more before I put my money to ICO. I don't want fall in trap, especially this is December.

Hi there, I think you should read all of the trolling on this thread, then read our white paper, then check out our website. Always do as much due dilligence on a project before investing

Then email us with any questions you may have

IF you feel this might not be for you. it probably isnt. If you believe in the road map and business plan then it might be for you so ask some questions and decide from there

Yes, please read their white paper littered with grammatically errors brought to Mark's attention over a week ago, whereupon he publicly stated that it'll be fixed but to date, no joy. Then read my posts where I prove beyond doubt that a big chuck of the white paper was plagiarized. Mark's response to that is I'm a troll living in my mom's basement which I've already told him that mom's been dead since 1981, and even provided proof of such.

Bottom line, this fucker is deflecting the truth, bringing nothing to the table to disprove my accusations, again, accept claiming that I'm a TROLL like every other motherfuckin nefarious actor who came before him including quoting crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.

If you want to give your hard-earned moneys to Mark Castley, fine, but don't come back here a cryin' when the serial con artist is no longer around. Google "Mark Castley" and/or "Mark Cas", then you'll truly know how fucked you'll be if you give this fucker a single satoshi.

So now we are back to me being Mark Castley the infamous scammer, who you had already said I am not? You changed your mind?

And also you are back to Leroy Fodor?

Come on. Focus on the project. You are failing at pretty much everything here

Give me a sec while a pen another post in my scam thread about your scammy ass.
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

Great ICO project
check out their rating here
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/dvlp-coin/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

Great ICO project

Seriously! This piece of shit scam site gets a 92 rating for its team now ONLY consisting of Mark Castley and his wife, the formal Jamie Leigh Darnell, of whom Mark has yet to formally claim is his wife. There was a third team member, but she resigned after it was brought to her attention that she was a team member, unbeknownst to her.

Here's the scam thread on DVLP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2622512.msg26788254#msg26788254
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

Great ICO project

Seriously! This piece of shit scam site gets a 92 rating for its team now ONLY consisting of Mark Castley and his wife, the formal Jamie Leigh Darnell, of whom Mark has yet to formally claim is his wife. There was a third team member, but she resigned after it was brought to her attention that she was a team member, unbeknownst to her.

Here's the scam thread on DVLP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2622512.msg26788254#msg26788254

Guy Lost Everything (On) Bitcoin The Troll formerly known as Gleb. Still living at home with his mum. Meals for 1 every night. Trolling his hardest. Making no money

Thanks for the extra thread. We appreciate all you do for us

You are the cutest troll ever

And that's how a nefarious actor in this space continues to address accusations volleyed their way. THEY DON'T, opting instead for ad hominem attacks.

Read my latest on this serial scam artist: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2622512.msg26805781#msg26805781
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

Amazing project
check their rating here
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Hallo Mr. Mark Castley, you are a very great person and have a very high achievement. But I want to ask, why do not you make a logo on your big project? And with a logo can be one of the attractions of someone to continue to study the project and then follow it. I only advise Mr. Mark Castley.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
huldir

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Nice project. I wish You good luck with it.
Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

I will not give a cent for this coin. in the market there is only bitcoin. I do not trust the ether also with their back doors. there are good promising coins such as yenet. until the virtual coins will not sell real things on the Amazon and others, until then the credibility of them is low. everything is just being formed now   Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

I'm just gonna leave this here ...

Name:   MarkCas
Activity:   42
Merit:   0
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   December 05, 2017, 05:35:29 AM
Last Active:   January 14, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
klo520

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Wondering when the coins will hold some value???
klo520

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

Does anybody even read this forum or is this basically a dead forum???
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

Another piece of shit I busted.

Hi There,

I'm not sure what Mark was/is up to this time, but I can tell you that I was/am the buyer's agent from the screenshot that you posted of the peekskill property on HAR. My name is Tunisia & Mark stole my commission on this property as well as commissions of several of my colleagues at the time.

Tunisia James

Tunisia is referring to Mark Castley.
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

why does the website ICO price not represent the exchange price?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

What part of exit scam eludes you? I exposed this piece of shit from the get-go.
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

What part of exit scam eludes you? I exposed this piece of shit from the get-go.
To be honest I don't trust anyone on these forums specially ones that use foul language when trying to prove a point its really unprofessional. So that's what eluded me from giving your time towards exposing this project any value lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: