Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoin can be the "money" in your daily life?  (Read 286 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

So everyone here are talking about how we can use Bitcoin as the new world currency, but wait a minute. How can you use bitcoin in your daily life when it's so volatile?
I'm not talking about exchange trades or investments, or any way to make a profit out of it speculating but for example if you want to go out and buy one coffee with bitcoin or just do the groceries, compared to your local currencies it will be almost impossible to know what you gonna pay for it.  Of course if you switch only to bitcoins it won't matter and if you get your salary in bitcoins and everywhere you can pay with fixed bitcoin prices and you don't pay attention to the outer currencies but to reach to this level it is almost impossible for me to imagine how we can implement it in our lives. For now it is just an investment /quick profit tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

So everyone here are talking about how we can use Bitcoin as the new world currency, but wait a minute. How can you use bitcoin in your daily life when it's so volatile?
I'm not talking about exchange trades or investments, or any way to make a profit out of it speculating but for example if you want to go out and buy one coffee with bitcoin or just do the groceries, compared to your local currencies it will be almost impossible to know what you gonna pay for it.  Of course if you switch only to bitcoins it won't matter and if you get your salary in bitcoins and everywhere you can pay with fixed bitcoin prices and you don't pay attention to the outer currencies but to reach to this level it is almost impossible for me to imagine how we can implement it in our lives. For now it is just an investment /quick profit tool.

Everyone around here will talk about the bitcoin so first bitcoin is a digital currency its like an money to online to use buy things. But how can be the bitcoin can be a money in daily life ? Its simple only in the digital currency if you have this you don't need rhe credit or atm ti buy things online to go shopping in the online shop like the amazon and i think it can be the money in this way
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

There are a lot of initiatives worldwide to implement crypto currencies, mainly bitcoin, into our "real world".
So many online and offline shops that accept bitcoin.
But you are correct that they almost all are connected to another local currency,
like the usd or eur.
Bitcoin can not be the money for our daily life simply because the the transactions take long.
And because of that the system is too volunerable.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brott

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:02:50 PM

in my opinion, if you want to use bitcoin in everyday life, in one country must use bitcoin first, because it will cause uncertainty in the price of a good, as we know the price of bitcoin up and down and can happen in a short time or long
marjohn

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:21:27 PM

One example for that is that your source of income is from bitcoin which is the one you're using for your daily needs and expenses.
It is the money you're using just by bitcoining, through online currency, it turns out to money.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:33:42 PM

Bitcoin will be the reference of all existing cryptocurrencies by proving to the world that bitcoin is indeed worthy of being the world's future currency. possibly in the future if the supply has reached 21 Bintcoin, bitcoin can control the current circulating cryptocurrency.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Until now I feel the same way. Bitcoin is still quite difficult to use in buying an item that has a low price nominal. This is a thing we are always trying to do, we have to collect a lot of places in order to receive Bitcoin, but in fact it is quite difficult and needed an innovation because we must pay attention to the fees that we must use.
mdani1

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:57:12 PM

Bitcoin can not be money for our daily lives just because transactions take a long time.
And because the system is too volunerable.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

For me it looks like it is going to be only currency for investments/speculations and faster and cheaper way to send money to your relatives/friends.
Well, as an investment is really profitable. 16670$ for BTC now on Coinbase..

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:45:06 PM

Everyone around here will talk about the bitcoin so first bitcoin is a digital currency its like an money to online to use buy things. But how can be the bitcoin can be a money in daily life ? Its simple only in the digital currency if you have this you don't need rhe credit or atm ti buy things online to go shopping in the online shop like the amazon and i think it can be the money in this way

Bitcoin can br a money in my daily life because if I have bitcoin and when I need cash I can convert it anytime to cash. Easier than what people think. I can  convert it and  use it to buy or pay bills at anytime without going to payment center.like in the my place we have this coins.ph account ot wallet in which I can send my btc in there and convert it to cash and pay my bills. Or cash it out easy .
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

For the moment I"m not sure whether bitcoin can be a "money" for our lives because bitcoin has various shortcomings if it is used for payment transactions such as transaction delays as well as cost of shipping transactions in payment transactions, and this is certainly work. which need to be fixed by bitcoin management to always have the innovation for bitcoin ease in transacting.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

`
bitcoin ! bitcoin is my life because this bitcoin is not only bitcoin but this is a money that give a hope for all people like me becauase of bitcoin i can buy anything that i want and bitcoin is the best way to get money to use as a source of income .
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

In my country it’s nearly impossible to spend the BTC coins in a daily regime. But this is the question of time. We see that many online shops  are selling products for Bitcoins yet. In some areas worldwide people able buy meal for cryptocurrency.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:10:43 AM

I spend Bitcoin on most other things excluding food and things like that. All my technology stuff and some clothes and shoes I can buy with btc. I buy games with btc too I use to use steam but now I buy steam gift vouchers with btc instead.

Soon more and more places will accept Bitcoin. It will be nice to walk into a shop and use Bitcoin for the first time or to spend it on perishables. Right now we can only buy from online shops. I bought some shoes I am waiting for it to be delivered and I also ordered a ledger nano s and paid with bitcoins. Smiley

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

I agree with bitcoin unpredictable value for now it is not applicable to hold and use it for daily life that's the reason why I made a proportion for bitcoin that would be use for daily expenses and the one that is put for investment. The bitcoin assigned for day to day expenses are converted into fiat so that I will not worry when I need to use it as a payment because when you convert it the value is already fix unlike if it is in bitcoin chances are the value today is not the value tomorrow

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

Actually Bitcoin is a payment instrument and some stores or services have accepted bitcoin. Bitcoin can be used as a daily payment instrument if we have a lot of Bitcoins and are not worried about Bitcoin increasing or decreasing.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

it is difficult when bitcoin becomes one of the means of payment in the basket of unstable bitcoin values, but does not close the possibility that bitcoin be a tool of daily transactions, seen from some producers who receive payments with bitcoin has taken into account from several aspects and the manufacturer must be ready to accept losses and the gain generated by the unstable bitcoin value.

I think if you become a manufacturer who is ready to accept using payment with bitcoin must get ready to allocate some of your assets to suppress the decline bitcoin and vice versa with the value of soaring bitcoin price then get ready you will reap fantastic profits
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Bitcoin can be your money every day only if your Country is accepting Bitcoin. however, you might find it difficult to use especially when you want to buy something from a store and that store is not accepting Bitcoin. so basically, you can maximize bitcoin over the Internet. Since it's a digital currency, you will find a lot of online stores that are accepting Bitcoin.

njnvvmjp

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

I think it is possible to be our daily payment only in the case of reducing the rate of payment in bitcoin. It is too high to know that small payments now use the bitcoin rate.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

BITCOIN will become daily-life transaction if they can :
1. Cut the transaction process time
2. The price is not too volatile (reduce the investing instrument)
3. accepted in the most developed country (at least not banned)
4. physically exist (card, voucher, and NFC)

still, the usage of btc will not replace real currencies. but at least the application will be more accepted worldwide
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

Bitcoin provides a convenient and if desired anonymous means of calculation, the address - account number in the system - is not associated with its owner, and for its opening no documents are required. It is a string of about 34 characters in length from numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet in different registers.

mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

If cryptocurrency going to use in daily life i think coin like BTC won't work successfully, because of price of BTC always changing.
So if we are going to use BTC , i think we have to update service, and gods price according to the BTC market price.
& it can be more complicate than usually we are doing in real life with real money.

But we can use Coin like USDT or TUSD , these coins are always stable in $1 & we need to worry about the price we are paying.  
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

still, the usage of btc will not replace real currencies. but at least the application will be more accepted worldwide

Assuming that bitcoin is my Money in daily life by always promoting 4x every day open it's forum and have closeness in campaign in this activities for sure I can get back of many expectations in return of hardships I've done I can used for buying foods and some important transactions .
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

I believe that bitcoin can be the daily "money" in our lives if governments start accepting it. When governments start accepting bitcoin,  there may be regulations to make it stable so that it can be used for transactions in our daily lives.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Until now I feel the same way. Bitcoin is still quite difficult to use in buying an item that has a low price nominal. This is a thing we are always trying to do, we have to collect a lot of places in order to receive Bitcoin, but in fact it is quite difficult and needed an innovation because we must pay attention to the fees that we must use.

It is true that other countries are not accepting bitcoin as their currency, It needs to be legalize before it can be used, regulations will followed and the fees will be higher, but it is ok for the people who are in crypto since  guess one of the main reason of making this coin is to adapt the world mainly international currency.
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

If cryptocurrency going to use in daily life i think coin like BTC won't work successfully, because of price of BTC always changing.
So if we are going to use BTC , i think we have to update service, and gods price according to the BTC market price.
& it can be more complicate than usually we are doing in real life with real money.

But we can use Coin like USDT or TUSD , these coins are always stable in $1 & we need to worry about the price we are paying.  
Well, it could happen in the future where in all people and the government will finally adapt it but right now we can use it in our daily life to pay our bills, remitting money so that more people will use it that way too.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Bitcoin in our country plays the role of fiat money sometimes when we buy mobile loads and none other than that. We do not have any establishments receiving payments through bitcoin so far but hoping to have some. Some banks here also announced that they will be accepting bitcoin payouts to people who have it.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

Bitcoin's major purpose is for investments. I personally do not hear that there persons using bitcoin to pay for bills or buy prime commodities using bitcoin. Fiat money is still very useful today.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

You should understand that it won't happen overnight. We need to go a long way which is called "adoption", and with this adoption the capitalization will grow as more and more people/institutions buy cryptocurrency (I'm not sure whether it will be bitcoin or some alt), and as a result the volatility will just decrease.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

You should understand that it won't happen overnight. We need to go a long way which is called "adoption", and with this adoption the capitalization will grow as more and more people/institutions buy cryptocurrency (I'm not sure whether it will be bitcoin or some alt), and as a result the volatility will just decrease.
We all know how to use bitcoin, so it should not be difficult for us on how we are going to use, how to use it or when to use it, and for sure bitcoin has already been part of our life and used it in a little way, so in that way we are already treating bitcoin as part of our daily life and as an alternative to money.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Bitcoin is yet at the initial stage. It need a long run to go. To become a currency it need to have some characteristics. But unfortunately bitcoin do not have the characteristics. But I think bitcoin will achieve that characteristics very quickly. Now the price of bitcoin is very volatile. But I hope volatility will be disappear and the price become stable. Other things is that it must reaches to the majority percent of the people to become a currency. I also think it will happen sooner. Because the popularity of bitcoin is increasing gradually. So, it will become a currency, though it takes time.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

No need for physically exist only stable developed prices to attract people to join the train without possible risk to loose 50% of saving .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

Bitcoin has been introduced to the common people for a good intention to help the people . Countries like Africa were people suffered from starvation is now enjoying with the help of Bitcoin they can buy food and stuff that are useful for their daily life so we can say that cryptocurrency can be helpful to change the economy . There is no need for an intermediary for the transactions of currency poverty can be eliminated the transaction can be done with ease and low fees .
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:05:12 AM

I'm locking this thread to avoid  becoming a mega-thread.
Thanks for your contribution.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: