Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin CFD trading  (Read 227 times)
Julia_KA (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:02:53 PM

When traditional investors and traders are awaiting for major exchanges to introduce bitcoin futures, trading bitcoin contracts for difference is already available e.g. IG trading platform.
I'm wondering why to bother with getting a crypto wallet, paying quite high fees to convert fiat to crypto and then to convert your crypto gain back to fiat should you wish to cash it, when you can just trade bitcoin spreads with a popular trading app?
I mean I get the point if you are going to keep crypto for long term and not very interested cashing it soon, but I guess there are quite a few people here who just want to trade and get fiat profit fast...  Huh
Anyone tried trading bitcoin spreads yet? Any advice on why/why not try it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BarmCoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

I've tried trading stocks with IG trading some time ago but not bitcoin. I think the volatility is too high for bitcoin.
Vinnie87

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Yea for reasons as execution speed, easiness and margin trading Bitcoin CFDs / Crypto CFDs are becoming more and more popular. Read here:

https://www.cryptoderivativetrading.com/articles/crypto-cfds-offering-opportunities/

https://www.cryptoderivativetrading.com/cryptocurrency-brokers/
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

Bitcoin CFD trading is more risk than spot trading on the crypto exchanges, because use margin. CFDs trading will be good option to do when crypto going to down trend, CFD trading is good trading product because we can use it for difersify risk when all crypto down trend. We have to be more diligent to predict and to analysis when crypto on down trend and when up trend so we can always make profit from bearish and bullish trend.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:13:17 AM

In my opinion to trade CFD is better to chooce others asset like forex and stocks because in many case crypto asset can not to predict by technical analysis, and TA will be work better in forex and stocks asset. We can try CFDs trading but use money not more than 10% and others 90% put on the spot market.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:37:35 AM

Every asset that tradeable by use leverage is always will be more risky than spot trading. Forex pair that has lower volatility will be more high risky trade because of leverage, and for crypto already in high volatility so the risk will be very high. To do margin trading only in downtrend is will be more safe, and trade on the spot market if the price uptrend.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:43:57 AM

spreads are high

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:58:22 AM

I have seen alot of CFD trading platform has high spread, like Simple Fx and others. So is difficult to make profit when we doing scalping trading. For margin trading in crypto asset is better doing in futures trading, there are alot of trading platform for futures trading that provide very low spread with low trading fee as well, like Bitmex, Gate.io, Okex, etc.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:13:25 AM

For newbies trader, dont jump in to it because the probability to earn profit just little bit. The fluctuacion of Bitcoin is too high for leverage trading, in aday the price can be change more than 5% so with leverage its will be like betting. CFD trading only good for asset of forex because forex has very low fluctuacion.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: