Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:47:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you earn bitcoin while working on private?  (Read 1269 times)
pinoyparayawnon

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

How you can earn bitcoin in while working in a office work? Do I need to stop my job and work for bitcoin or I will continue bitcoin while working? is it going well?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shendy23

Activity: 70

▀ ▀ C ▀ ▀

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

No. You dont need to stop working just to have more bitcoin. What I dont is I invested some of my bitcoin in some mining company. I also join signature campaign here to earn more bitcoin. Some signature campaign requires you a minimum post to qualify in the pay out dates. Some needs you to post 10 - 50 post per week depends on what rule they want. I still manage to post 25 posts per week. Just to be qualified. Just make sure to meet their requirements. Just manage your time and you can do it. Smiley

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
trobin

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

No. You dont need to stop working just to have more bitcoin. What I dont is I invested some of my bitcoin in some mining company. I also join signature campaign here to earn more bitcoin. Some signature campaign requires you a minimum post to qualify in the pay out dates. Some needs you to post 10 - 50 post per week depends on what rule they want. I still manage to post 25 posts per week. Just to be qualified. Just make sure to meet their requirements. Just manage your time and you can do it. Smiley

This is probably the best way for someone new to crypto to earn some money on the side, it won't change your life, at least not yet but it will help. You can also look to invest or mine or trade but they all take some level of capital and some level of skill.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Swenna

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

I am currently employed in a regular job but I am also able to earn bitcoin while doing so. You don't need to leave your regular job just in order to earn btc's. You can join different bounties and promoting campaigns which will allow you to earn cryptocurrency, as a sideline. You can spend a few hours doing this or you can do so during your free time. Or, if you have a knowledge about coins and investments, you can buy some few coins, hold it and then sell it for a higher price. There are other ways to earn bitcoin without sacrificing your regular job.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

dx_twisted

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

It depends on the nature of your work and working environment. I'm pretty sure that most of the people here do have an actual job which is the main source of their invesment in bitcoins. Also, there are a lot of jobs which involves cryptocurrencies that doesn't require you to be online most of the time. All you have to do is search for a legit project. If you can manage your time very well, there's no need for you to stop working especially if you are already a mainstay in your company. Most of the time, an online job is only good for weeks or months and won't last long unlike regular employment.

won99

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

How you can earn bitcoin in while working in a office work? Do I need to stop my job and work for bitcoin or I will continue bitcoin while working? is it going well?  Huh
Don't left your job. If you want get many more profits you must work hardly. In the morning until the evening, I'm work in office and in the night I'm focus in bitcoin. So you must divided your time with good Smiley

.MOYΛ NETWORKS.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
                    ▄▄█████▄
                 ▄███████████▄
               ▄██████████████
             ▄█████▀▀   ▀█████             ▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄
           ▄████▀        █████          ▄████████▄         ▄██▀
         ▄████▀          ████         ▄████▀▀▀▀███      ▄███▀
       ▄████▀           ▄████       ▄████▀     ████  ▄████▀
      ▄███▀             █████     ▄████▀        ███████▀
     ▄███▀              █████   ▄████▀           ▀███▀
    ███▀                ▀████▄█████▀
  ▄███▀                  ▀██████▀▀
 ███▀                      ▀▀▀▀
███▀
MOYANWHITEPAPERMOYAN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
...FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nobody-

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:36:36 PM

How you can earn bitcoin in while working in a office work? Do I need to stop my job and work for bitcoin or I will continue bitcoin while working? is it going well?  Huh
Earning bitcoin is quite hard. There isn't many ways to earn it. You can try offering your skill or expertise in exchange for bitcoins or offer your services. But these requires a lot of time and effort. You won't be able to do it if you have job that you are working on 8 hours a day. IMO the easiest way in earning bitcoin without consuming much of your time is by joining bounty campaigns here on this forum. You don't necessarily need to find a bounty campaign that actually pay with bitcoin. You can just join bounty campaigns that pays with altcoins then after getting your payment, exchange it to bitcoin.

..C..

CryptoTamer

Activity: 153

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

How you can earn bitcoin in while working in a office work? Do I need to stop my job and work for bitcoin or I will continue bitcoin while working? is it going well?  Huh
Indeed if you stop working what you want to do to get Bitcoin? if you want to get Bitcoin I think no need to resign from your job
you can set aside a bit of your salary to buy Bitcoin or investing in ICO and altcoin to add the amount of your Bitcoin
but it's risky and it takes expertise to research projects from ICO or altcoin

CHENIEN

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:25 PM

For me bitcoin is not a time consuming. Even if im a worker. A private company at jollibee. A full time worker but i have time to play bitcoin. And even my co workers they also a bitcoin user... Not all but some of them. Some of my co workers earn much more compare to their salary because of bitcoin thats why we give time to play bitcoin or log in to bitcointalk organization.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

Many of us uses bitcoin as a side job that helps us earn money by being a member and joining a campaign or trading aside from our actual job. Bitcoining is a good way of spending your free tine.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOCKCHAIN  DIGITAL  BANK          NEBEUS  PRE ICO    OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM      ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hui8

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:28 PM

There are many ways to earn your BTC but you don't have to loose your job for that really! I do work full time and believe me thats most panic thing I do after seeing the prices spiking so much in the market. LOlz
Well coming to the question, I am earning money with signature campaign only and thats best thing here. Its most easy way to earn after your office works are over and plus if you have mobile devices allowed then you can simply post from the office hours too. Also, you can keep yourself updated while working on the signature campaigns as you can simply earn and learn wit that kind of work. :-)

More or less you can also try out trading if that is your way. You can always dedicate at least 2-3 hours of crypto currencies after the work. If nothing worked out then just invest some money into bitcoin and let it grow automatically.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
kumar jabodah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:06:20 PM

You do not need to leave your job anymore to focus on how to earn bitcoins. There are easy ways to earn bitcoins while working. If you can post 20 per week then sign up for a bitcoins signature campaign every week. By doing this you will earn bitcoins every week.

Note: You must post 20 per week to receive your salary every week

Manyak

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

No you don't need to stop your job . As newbie here and have work like you . I just working in my own job coz I need it in my daily need specially I'm waiting to my coin here .. we need it Smiley
miyaka26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:16:33 PM

Don't make a sudden decision most of all if they are work related which is one of the sources of your income, you need to study first the cryptocurrencies and blockchain, establish a good portfolio or investments on some digital coins don't forget the bitcoin, don't quit your office work but, if that work is not paying well and the boss is not treating you good then don't hesitate to quit that job and look for another, still jobs in physical world is still a reliable source of income don't just depend on bitcoin, work both in your office at the same time in bitcoin.

..C..

ReLieD

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:26:01 PM

Earning Bitcoin is one of the most easiest things to do . It doesn't really matter if you work or not. You just need to spend roughly half n HR a day or less to earn btc weekly or monthly depending on the Campaign. Signature Campaigns are the easiest way to earn BTC. You just have to post for that Campaign and if you have a high rank then you can easily earn hundreds of dollars weekly by just making 25 posts or something weekly.

▄████▄      
██████      
▀████▀      
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████    
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄            
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                      
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
kier010

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:15:48 PM

well it depends on the work you have. as for me i do bitcoin while working and my boss don't mind it so its a win win situation.

LH CRYPTO
FOREX IN CRYPTO FOR EVERYONE
WhitepaperTelegramBountyANNURL
audaciousbeing

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

A lot of people work in their various offices and profession but they still find time to do one or two things relating to bitcoin. From your message, you talk about the office which makes it more easy because you are expected to have access to internet and if its a company whose internet policy is liberal, then you are at the advantage. All you have to do is to find a desk that is close to the wall in case you need to stay secretive, open multiple page on the browsers or dedicate one for bitcoin related activities and once in a while, you check what is going on. It does not take 5 minutes to make an order on a trading exchange neither does it take 10 minutes of your time to place a bet. Just do it and go back to your work you will be surprised on the amount of things you would be able to do at that time.

TTITA

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

You need create plans to splitting your time. You do not have to be smart to be a successful, but you must have discipline work in order to get everything done. I have a regular job in real life, at break time I open the forum and read the latest discussion topic, when I get home, I takes between 1-3 hours, to actively exploring, discussing and follow the development of bitcoin trading. If you have already invested in bitcoins, then you should focus as well as your own work.

SummonKing2

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:54:54 PM

Bitcoin transactions are sent from and to electronic bitcoin wallets, and are digitally signed for security. Everyone on the network knows about a transaction, and the history of a transaction can be traced back to the point where the bitcoins were produced.

WannaCry

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:12:58 PM

Well proper time management is the key to have a stable job while doing bitcoin. I'm currently employed and what I so is to do bitcoin every break time at work and after work at home. You don't have to give up your job just to do bitcoin instead focus more on how to manage your time and be flexible to manage two jobs at the same time if you wanted to double your earnings.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.