Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 07:07:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you earn bitcoin while working on private?  (Read 1267 times)
TaKlarPH

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:46:26 PM

For me I'll work with bitcoin on privet is on choosing mining and trading I can work outside or on door, be my own boss no need for stressfull work oit side.

Even work with trading that I can do bought the same time in trading I can let my money or bitcoin stay and play itself.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrVuuu

Activity: 149

ENG TO RUS TRANSLATION AND COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:49:26 PM

You don't need to leave work. In the end, you can spend part of your salary on investments in bitcoin.

sindikat

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:04:22 PM

It seems to me that there's no reason to look for a job where you are paid a salary in bitcoin. First, you probably will not find such offers. Secondly, you better find a job with a big salary. You don't care in what currency payment will be made. You can always if you want to buy bitcoin on the exchange.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
chickenado

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:05:02 AM

How you can earn bitcoin in while working in a office work? Do I need to stop my job and work for bitcoin or I will continue bitcoin while working? is it going well?  Huh
You can still do bitcoin even if your in an office or either you are working in private.I also have permanent job and i still manage to post my ideas about bitcoin and help some concerns most especially to newbies.I manage to post during my past time instead of playing video games or involved in social media just like facebook or twitter.Its a very good advantage to have other side of jobs in bitcoin because it pays good salary especially if you have special skills.

iamTom123

Activity: 448

ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

How you can earn bitcoin in while working in a office work? Do I need to stop my job and work for bitcoin or I will continue bitcoin while working? is it going well?  Huh

I can sense that you must really be new to Bitcoin asking that nice question. Getting into Bitcoin is not akin to working or having a full-pledged business as it is an investment vehicle just like buying stocks, foreign exchange or any derivatives for that matter with the hope that it can rise in value as time goes by. I know that Bitcoin is also a currency that you can use to buy many things online (and also offline since there are now businesses accepting Bitcoin). Right now, there is a surging movement of Bitcoin because of heavy speculation that it will continue on rising as we are nearing the official introduction of the Bitcoin Futures come the 10th and 18th of this month as well as some who already announced of introducing the same platform come 2018. There are now also some good programs (mostly trading-type but passive in nature) where you can grow your Bitcoin slowly but of course we have to be careful with investing because there are now many scam artists just waiting to punch on their innocent victims. Good luck and may you have a good hoard of Bitcoin especially in 2018.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:06 AM

Time management really give you advantage at that point. And the venue or the place is compatible on internet and facing a computer everyday i think you could manage that although it might give you some headaches causes of disalignment of ideas in your head. Imagine bitcoin plus canvas work on numbers and statistics haha goodluck working with that.

DBronze98

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:54 AM

Be able to join twitter or facebook campaigns and you will not spend too much time doing this every day. You only need to spend 5 minutes each day and you will earn bitcoin.

haileysantos95

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

The main word that you are looking for is "multitasking", you dont need to stop your job in order to work for bitcoin all you need to do is to press ALT+TAB.
If you are in a signature campaign and you are at work just finish 1 post here in this forum then go back to your work, multitasking is the answer.

putrisa

Activity: 122

Presale Starts on 30th of November

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:05:00 AM

if I may suggest you should not stop working in the office, because working at the office gets a fixed salary, and make bitcoin as your money-savings for your future, after you pay you can divide it into bitcoin, you work in the office and play bitcoin in addition the job is a very smart choice.

nerverd99

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:18:17 AM

You do not need to leave your regular job. You just need to use free time to get Btc every week or monthly depending on Campaign

chocolaty

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:38:00 AM

There's no need to stop your job because you can do both jobs simultaneously. To earn bitcoin, all you need is a good internet connection. You can join bounty campaigns or do services of your skills (like designing and translation). It is all in the matter of managing your time. Smiley
Hannahanto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:47:04 AM

Its simple. Just spend two to three hours a day in the forum. If possible one or two more hours.  This will earn you good amount of money. At times you will earn double than your salary. Contribute your skills and time and earn. All the best.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

kolbalish

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:41:56 AM

Everything is possible in the earth.If you really want to earn Bitcoin,there are more ways will help you for getting Bitcoin.You can do bounty or signature campaign which will give you Bitcoin as your working payment. You can do this for a part time job in the side off your working on private.By doing this,I think you will able to earn Bitcoin easily.

Yarsk

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

It all depends on what part of bitcoin you wish to go into, if you consider doing only bounty campaign in this forum alone I don't think you need to quite you regular job after all you can combine the two together.
But if you are going into bitcoin mining, trading their both require a lot of time investment. So is better if you have a lot of capital to start with why not you can quite your job.

zhea

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:12:51 AM

Most of my friends involve in bitcoin is a private employee and I myself also is an employee of a certain private company. For now I have no earning yet on bitcoin because i am just new here in bitcoin world. My friends are now enjoying what they have earned here in BTC, it is just a matter of managing your time well for you to have an extra income. If you want to learn and at the same time earn you have be to strategic on how to divide your time on work and on how to make an extra income.
If you are just joining bounty campaign you don't need to focus all your time posting. Lets consider it as a part time job, you can open your BTC account while on break and during slack time. By doing this I think we can easily earn here in BTC.

kolbalish

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

After taking Bitcoin as a part time job,anyone can earn Bitcoin while working on private. It the easiest way to earn Bitcoin besides private job.

miyong

Activity: 154

"Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System"

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:41:21 AM

How you can earn bitcoin in while working in a office work? Do I need to stop my job and work for bitcoin or I will continue bitcoin while working? is it going well?  Huh

You can continue your job and continue bitcoin as well if you can handle the two. I think the two jobs will be needing a proper management and you need to do some multi task to make it possible.

Theb

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

Working as an employee does not consume all your time as mostly even if you are employed you still have 15-16 hours of free time to earn Bitcoin. Whether it is from trading, signatire campaigns, or other free lance work it does not require you to consume all your time. Not unless you want to dedicate your life to earning Bitcoin. I myself can do trading even if I am not fully dedicated to it I still earn a considerable amount. Learn to manage your time as you will be surprise how much free time you have.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Nana_Marini

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Just enjoy your life guys. I always doing something that I am happy to do it. You must enjoy for your work. If you enjoy, you will be glad every time and every where Smiley

deviant99

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

Just do it on your free time while on your work. Just like me , i am a student and like you pursuing in bitcoin, i usually spend a lot of time here during my free time. Time management is important , don't quit on your job because it may help you to earn more with bitcoin.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.