Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2546 times)
martens81

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

I do like it either, so i would choose a coin,and hold it for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

with the current market situation, daily trading is more risky because it is very difficult to determine profit, with the current market conditions, HOLD is more profitable than daily trading Grin
Well i will be honest, i am not really good in doing day trading, so i dont also like day trading, and for me i can still able to earn many profit by just doing holding and investing on a great ico, and even i am not good in day trading, but i am good enough on working into my bounty campaign.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

with the current market situation, daily trading is more risky because it is very difficult to determine profit, with the current market conditions, HOLD is more profitable than daily trading Grin
Well i will be honest, i am not really good in doing day trading, so i dont also like day trading, and for me i can still able to earn many profit by just doing holding and investing on a great ico, and even i am not good in day trading, but i am good enough on working into my bounty campaign.
Most traders do not like the day trading because the experience to solve the problems in the trading day is infinite, it's too much, traders can not learn all, and when we go to a place where we do not know clearly, we can only stand still and to market kill us slowly. I've also been involved in day trading, agreeing that the profit we get is very attractive but the risk is too great, when we have fallen into traps in trading days, if we do not make a decision soon or immediately, the loss will become very terrible, what we can do next is just waiting for a strong recovery, wasting a lot of time and money

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

i also dont like daily trading ,i use my most of time in one day to watching the price  ,but earn  small profit maybe will lost my money in trading .
why not hold them for long time ,and enjoy your life and more profit.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

Actually market trend is impacting day traders, for example if market trend go down on daily basis then day trader will gain loss daily, this market situation destroy daily traders profit that is why I don’t like day trading,
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

try then hodl long term then and look at the top 15 coins Smiley
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
I believe that at the present time day-to-day business is the safest choice and the least risk. You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is very complex and difficult to predict and the market is in crisis, so trading on a daily basis will help you control the risk, control be your capital. You need to have a specific plan before the trade.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

daytrading is a good trading and profits every day even though it's not too high profit, but I think you should do daily trading and can be one additional profit for you, it does not matter if you do not like daily trading but definitely give you every profit day.

straX

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
Same as this day now all of my funds and holding token go down into dip and cheap price without profit get since i buying on ico and direct buy into exchange but therefore i can hold only and waiting to go back good trades again. Cry

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

daytrading is a good trading and profits every day even though it's not too high profit, but I think you should do daily trading and can be one additional profit for you, it does not matter if you do not like daily trading but definitely give you every profit day.

It is good for me, i like and i enjoy to daytrade. But yes, sometimes it is very complicated because you do not have enough time for doing some research before trading.

It is very profitable, specially on this market.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

I believe that at the present time day-to-day business is the safest choice and the least risk. You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is very complex and difficult to predict and the market is in crisis, so trading on a daily basis will help you control the risk, control be your capital. You need to have a specific plan before the trade.
Never, in any time, day trading never give you a safe point in the cryptocurrency market. Day trading is always risky than long term investment. Because you always have to face the price, the rumor, the news of cryptocurrency. If these things are same your prediction, you will not have any loss. But why do you not try to imagine these things become different your prediciton? It means you will lose money, even, lose a huge amount of money is possible.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

I think that in recent days you have to be really careful when trading, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin and altcoin today is very strong pump, this makes me suspicious about shark behavior. It can be assumed that the bitcoin is pumped up and that there are no signs of stopping. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and touch $ 9000.
Korako

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

Day trading is a total crapshoot.

It's entirely about doing blind guesswork, and then being fooled by the randomness.

You can make a bit of money, but on average you'll do worse than passive investors. Now, at times you will do much much better, but don't let that fool you into thinking that daytrading is superior in some nonrandom way; the nature of randomness is that it's sometimes above average.

Why stress yourself out with all that staring at charts when you could just buy&hold and go for a walk?
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

Day trading or short term has many advantages and interesting points. It is still a viable option to make a profit from the crypto market. Not too worried about fluctuations or adjustments in time. But it takes time and effort to focus on analyzes and charts. Also learn about trends or community judgments.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

Day trading or short term has many advantages and interesting points. It is still a viable option to make a profit from the crypto market. Not too worried about fluctuations or adjustments in time. But it takes time and effort to focus on analyzes and charts. Also learn about trends or community judgments.

Actually, I am regretting that I did not try day trading when in fact the true success is in there, I have known some people who actually become millionaire or has become rich because of day trading, in just a couple of months they are already experts and it is easy for them to read the market.

birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

all we do in everyday life is for living this life better.  well, if you have another income that provides you and you can trade just for joy- it is different...
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

Never, in any time, day trading never give you a safe point in the cryptocurrency market. Day trading is always risky than long term investment. Because you always have to face the price, the rumor, the news of cryptocurrency. If these things are same your prediction, you will not have any loss. But why do you not try to imagine these things become different your prediciton? It means you will lose money, even, lose a huge amount of money is possible.
I am not agree with your statement, because i personally know some day traders in my area, and they are really making a very good money from day trading, they are only busy with day trading and do not like long term trading or investment, in fact they are doing day trading for a long long time and therefore they have now got a very good experience and it is more easy for them to do day trading as compare to long term trading.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

It depends on how good you are while you are trading.. if you are horrible on it and you do not even have a minimal knowledge about forex, then you are lost, completely lost on it.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

I agree with that about forex, it was a good way for me to learn how to trade with some altcoins, but it is not useful enough to learn how to trade at "100%", you require a lot of skills before doing it so.
But yes, in the end, it is almost the same.

It depends on how good you are while you are trading.. if you are horrible on it and you do not even have a minimal knowledge about forex, then you are lost, completely lost on it.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

I think you should trade by date at this point, it can be seen that the bitcoin girl is fluctuating very complicated, so jth jtho day will help you get immediate profit and control the damage each when the transaction fails. You should learn technical analysis and accurate matching with market information to be able to trade successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: