Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel lost.  (Read 245 times)
sparkkiller (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Hi all.
It is my very first time posting here and my english is not good, hope you guys don't mind. I just want to tell you about my story, a boring one maybe.
But I don't care, I just want to write something to make myself feel better.

I'm almost 25 years old and I've been graduated from university for 2.5 years. Now I work as an electrical engineer in a poor country. My salary per month is around 500$, for your information. It is considered average level here.

I'm the kind of guy who never think too much about money. I don't dream of being rich or something likes that. All I want is a job which I'm interested in and some beer and some music after working, it is enough. (I'm a huge rock/metal fan by the way. And my favorite band of all time is Deep Purple)

I have a younger sister who still in university. Every month I send her some money for supporting her education, and send some to my parent. They are retired. I know it is my responsibility. I only keep amount of money enough for my living. In general, I don't have any saving after 2.5 years of working.
And I felt no problem about it.

I know about bitcoin and crytocurrency trading when "wanna cry" event happened. I did some research and spend about 100$ on bitcoin and start trading for fun. Of course I lost almost my money but I didnt mind. I quit trading after 1 month and forgot about them.

Things become more complicated since I had a girl friend. I never expected one, but in fact I have a girl friend now.It sounds funny right?  Smiley She is a colleague in my company and we had our relationship 3 months ago. She has somethings very special which makes my heart melted at the first time we met. I tried to talk to her more and more and after getting closer we started hanging out, did things together and eventually fall in love with each other. I'm happy with that relationship but the first time of my life, I started to feel worry about money. Now I have to deal with a thing called "love fee".

"Now I should change my hairstyle. I can not go out with a girl with that bird net hair..."
" I think I should buy some new clothes and shoes..."
" I think I should invite her to that restaurant..."
"Tomorrow is a special day,I should buy her that gift..."

I usually tell myself that kind of sentence. I think you guys can understand. She always treat me well and I want to do best thing for her. And it is impossible to do so without money, in my opinion. I had to find some way to earn more money. Badly, I chose gamble. I put my money to e-sport betting site and watched people play video games all days. I even could not focus on my job anymore. At first days, I earned some. Things seemed good and and I decided to play big. Of course I lost, fuck it! I tried to play some more and hope for a comeback but eventually I lost again and again and my budget went away.

"It doesn't work. You have to control your emotion and find another way" I blamed myself. I asked some of my friends and colleagues if they can lend me some money. I sold all of my music gears and electrical tools. With that money, I though about cryptocurrency. I heard on news every days about some guys who make big in this field. I researched seriously, find information on internet, started to trade and joined some ICO. But you know what, I cant do shit. Money is gone again. Maybe this is not for me. I thought it should be easy and simple but it's not. I'm just a fool. I fooled myself with a big illusion.

Right now I'm sitting in front of my PC, smoking cigarettes like a machine and I feel lost. I don't know what my girl friend will think if she know my situation. Next Sunday is her birthday. I don't know what to do next. Maybe there is a solution and I have to find it. Oh god, I wish I could forgot everything and just lay down, put on a headphone and listen to some music peacefully. But I think there is no way back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

If there was nothing to care for and no boundaries, would would you then? Do you feel lost in a sense that there is nothing you want to do and nowhere to move to, or lost in a sense that you find it hard to understand what to do next? I often feel similar way. Make little decisions at a time, and it will eventually guide you our of the darkness. Try quitting gamble for starters maybe  Smiley
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

I feel lost when i started to post here in Bitcoin forum.
ohniceo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

Just keep on living and you will find your way!

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
Olivia S

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

come on, you can try something like Etsy, Amazon simple sales, or just move somewhere with ur gf and earn more for electrical engineering.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

I think what you need is to focus on your job first and stop thinking about "easy money". You will really lose if you don't have enough money to spare on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But if you do your job well and you enhance your skills, maybe you can find freelance jobs online so you can earn more. Good luck and don't give up!
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

don't feel this just post carefully.
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

Just start from somewhere and never stop your work will lead you to the success. Nothing to be afraid here  and you can get so much help
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

difficult time is the part of life never be hopeless in this situation keep trying and go ahead........
PrinceKael

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Wow, I'm sorry you're feeling this way and wish you all the best.

First and foremost, stop trading and investing into ICOs, if you're not that financially well of it's not going to end well - especially since your having some personal issues at the moment. Trading should only be done in a clear state of mind and if you can afford it. Even then I'd advise to just keep some money in Bitcoin and a large-cap coin, nothing small - but ONLY if you have the money and don't trade with it, just leave it and forget about it. This stuff isn't important man, don't stress over it.

Now, with your girlfriend, I really think you have to sit down with her and talk about how you're feeling and you're worried about the finances. If she likes you she'll definitely understand.

The key takeaways here are, be honest to her and to yourself. Don't spend money on ICOs or trading if you're struggling financially or mentally.

If you need someone to talk to, you can hit me up. Look after yourself mate, good luck with everything!
dacson213

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

I feel lost when i started to post here in Bitcoin forum.
yeah. me too. I don't know anything about bitcoin :v but my friend told me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: