Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

There's no such thing as the world government and nobody is legally allowed to own the entirety of bitcoins and the blockchain since it is a technology free from ownership. Only the things inside the blockchain like the cryptocurrencies are the only things we can own. As far from future goes, bitcoins will forever be the most demanded cryptocurrency until the end of times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

the future of bitcoin and other digital currencies based on cryptocurrency seems to be very good and very useful in the future because digital currencies such as bitcoin transactions are very safe and convenient that makes you when you do not have to worry about the transaction.

Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Sincerely, I think the future of Bitcoin is very bright, Bitcoin will be much more popular in the future. Bitcoin is an independent virtual currency. So people like Bitcoin more I think, in future Bitcoin can not be controlled by the government or any person. Because people are beginning to adopt Bitcoin seriously nowadays
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 4130

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

I believe in BItcoin because the world is getting decentralized. The government refused to accept it because 1, they're afraid of it.  2, it's too volatile at this early stage and can easily be manipulated. E.g the China, social media ban news that reduced the price to nearly $3000- . This is also why I'm investing in it. High risk gives high reward only when you have the three E 's of investing (Education, Experience and Excess cash)  but in Cryptocurrency I will say "spare money."

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

We can never know what the future holds for bitcoin but i can only hope that it would be greater than what we expected. As with the national currency thing, i cannot see any possibility that virtual Currencies like bitcoin will ever replace a national currency or monetary currency since bitcoin and some other virtual currencies are decentralized.

sate_padang

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

I also strongly believe that bitcoin will always succeed for the future currency without replacing paper money, and I think bitcoin is the perfect solution for the money of the future.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Not everything that the  government believe in is correct and not everything that they do not believe in is also not beneficial. The government is full of people who also make mistakes. But I believe that it is only a matter of time before the government recognizes the use of bitcoin. I am one of those who believe that bitcoin have a good future in terms of being an official currency.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

I can see that it can be its future for everyone is a successful stay here with bitcoin for everyone's development and development of every country maybe it will not be easy for everyone but we need to believe or trust for its consequences sometimes we need to talk to you for what it will be for you.
I can see that bitcoins future can change step by step  the world  because it provides  goods to everyone by earning money. Bitcoin also has the potential to compete in this generation thruogh the help of the modern technologies....
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

future bitcoin if in my opinion will be a future that will be good and good. Because already many people in this world use bitcoin even developing countries have received bitcoin.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

I believe Bitcoin will be the preferred currency of the future as it transcends borders and nations. This will help create a more connected and fairer world. It will ease transaction cost and get rid of exchange rates altogether
1Dq
Copper Member

Activity: 320
Merit: 968

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

I believe that bitcoin and/or its offspring is here to stay. There is a critical mass of individuals that will embrace its benefits (and benefits of other similar technologies), because they (meaning we) are tired of old centralized power manipulators.
How exactly it will work out is probably beyond anyone's guess, but the important thing is it's going to be part of our collective future.

I love Painting and I love Bitcoin.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

there is a great future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency in this world, more people come to study about bitcoin and blockchain technology functions so this will be the great sign for bitcoin has great future, may be bitocoin or anyother crypto currency can use as currency in any country
NYONYG175

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

it's hard to see how bitcoin is in the future because of the unstable bitcoin, as far as we know, bitcoin transactions are secret online jobs, where few people know this but not many. But I guess satoshi does not want others to find it difficult in every way. Bitcoin is for the future because bitcoin flows into the flow forever.
ahilees palu son

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

Bitcoin is actually the future of digital currency, although it is juts somehow hard for other countries to access bitcoin since they are not yet thaoint much developed and they don't have the access on the internet that makes it hard for them to gain bitcoin. But bitcoin is the real future of currency, it could make a simple living to a luxurious one. And from what I can think about bitcoin, many pepple will be attracted by the power that bitcoin has that could possibly legalize it.
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

An experienced appraiser Ronnie Moas assumed that in 2018 can reach 50 thousand dollars and in subsequent years and 400,000 $. He believes that an increase of ten times this currency will be inevitable. If you now collect all the cyberparts together, they will be 0.3% of the full value of all shares and cash.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

I suggest that btc will remain as an asset such is it now and it will not become the worldwide currency, when the regulation comes into the crypto world the government will make it legal so it will have a place in future but as what it is uncertain yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

I think there is a great future for Bitcoin.It is made as a technology for the future for a better banking system and in time it will be able to fulfill that purpose.I know in time we will be able to fulfill its purpose as well as help us to have a better financial lives.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

There have great future for bitcoin because as of now bitcoin are becoming popular to everyone and and many country consider its potential to become money currency of the world they accepted the facts that we are now in modern world. As of now bitcoin are unstable and the value of it's is low but I think it's value in the future will become higher than unusual prize of now.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

I believe in bitcoin even though the government is not supportive, because I know that bitcoin will always run without government support with technological sophistication growing and progressing.
Renzozamora

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

the future of bitcoin in this world is we have to going to be reach and some day many people is have a good life because of this currency. and the value of bitcoin is going up the value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: