Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When BTC will go down  (Read 2321 times)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:51:52 PM

I think that bitkoyn will still grow in price for at least a month. This will be facilitated by the numerous forks planned for the coming month. Therefore, I think that until the end of January it should be kept. But what will happen after that, probably its biggest fall in its history. Obviously, now bitcoin is inflated in the price artificially only due to the rush demand for it, which is not correct.

I will not agree. The chart is more and more vertical, soon everything will break. According to me, the maximum price will be 20K $. I think it is worth selling ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:16 PM

Futures contacts will bring bad news I guess.
Today Saxo Bank shared another "Shocking Forecasts", which have been published for more than 10 years.
Bitcoin is doomed  Huh Shocked Shocked
After a terrific recovery in 2018, bitcoin expects a rapid decline in 2019 to the level of the basic cost of $ 1000.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:40 PM

if you can wait for 3-5 years i believe it can triple or more the price of your BTC... but still its up to you if you dont need an urgent money you can wait until the right time comes
I think that would be the very best thing to do.Holding it for a long term investment will really make you see a huge profit at the end of the day.Even if the price is so high at the moment,any time of the day bitcoin may go down.But i hope the price would still keep increasing at the end of the month.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:23:29 PM

We don't know when will it's price go down exectly. Now bitcoin price is very high so it is the time to hold your bitcoin.thank you.

Disna

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

My opinion cannot be predicted at BTC prices now, if you buy, it is now very risky better wait for corrected price and buy back at a low price
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:31:54 PM

I dont know yet but I am savoring this now and just want to look at it every 5 minutes.  Grin
I have been out for months and this is what I saw when I got back. I feel happy about my investment and would like to add more.

How about some insights if it will still go up instead of going down?

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:39:52 PM

I dont know yet but I am savoring this now and just want to look at it every 5 minutes.  Grin
I have been out for months and this is what I saw when I got back. I feel happy about my investment and would like to add more.

Any price rise can't be spontaneous. This should be justified by the creation of certain conditions. I can't figure out the behavior of bitcoin, but I am sure that must exist markers which can predict the behavior of prices. I do not claim what lies ahead. but I think that we are on the verge of a big reset.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:49:59 PM

I will say here that it depends on what you invested, if you are afraid of taking risk then divide your investment into three parts sell one part to get back your capital, keep the other part and watch as the day goes by because bitcoin will shoot the sky.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?
you should not be waiting for when bitcoin prices will be coming down but buying now that there is still opportunity to buy bitcoin bellow $20,000! By this time next year bitcoin may be above $40,000 according to one of the speculation I read online. The reason why bitcoin will continue going up is because, holders are not ready to sell their bitcoin and many buyers are waiting for bitcoin to drop a little for them to buy and this keep bitcoin going up.
didoubk

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:19 PM

i don't think BTC will go down for the time being intel 2020
and no one can guess what will happen after that but probably intel the price of BTC go down the price will attend 25k
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:14:56 PM

Any price rise can't be spontaneous. This should be justified by the creation of certain conditions. I can't figure out the behavior of bitcoin, but I am sure that must exist markers which can predict the behavior of prices. I do not claim what lies ahead. but I think that we are on the verge of a big reset.

Exactly. Valuable is pumped. As soon as it starts to fall it very rapidly. It's a matter of time. Then the BTC price may be the lowest in months.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

I hope that it will finally go down quite a bit. I am waiting for a correction for over a month now! But Bitcoin momentum doesnt break and it just keeps rising. I recently read that masterluc predicted that Bitcoin will hit $25,000 and then go down to $15,000 again. I would be very pleased if we would see a real correction before it goes to $25,000 though. I have fiat sitting on an exchange for ages now and just waiting for an entry, but every day I check the price its even higher.
onlyfact

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:30:29 AM

I'm convinced it will goes up to 50k at the end of 2018 (at least 50k maybe more) ! It's not a bubble, it's a question of supply and demand. It's not possible to buy altcoin without buying bitcoin. For this reason I can bet on an increase, a constant increase ! That's what I'm thinking. I can mistake of course.
yenimailb

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:38:29 AM

Never... Wink
I think Bitcoin price will be $70.000 end of 2018.

Bitcoin price increased % 484.45 in 6 months.

If Bitcoin even just increase % 484.45 in 12 months...

Price will be $72000...

https://image.ibb.co/n6cQkG/6_MONTHS.png

http://bitcoinity.org/markets

https://themerkle.com/michael-novogratz-predicts-bitcoin-at-40000-by-late-2018/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD1RZbnRWIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLnqwDDBvQ&t=335s

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:56:44 AM

Hi community, now btc is more then 15500 wha do you think - when is better to sell it? when  price will go down?
It's time to buy for me, I believe by the end of this year bitcoin will end up $19,000. I do not know when bitcoin will go down but not at this time. My advice is never to sell if you are not in need of money, within a few hours bitcoin rises quickly, after the coming correction I believe it will be bigger than it currently might reach $25,000
shadow404

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:18:31 AM

no one knows when it will rise and when it goes down, if you want to sell then do but if you think the price will still increase eat hold until you feel they will come down
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

Once you get profit so just sell it. No one could predict when BTC will go down. So this depend on your situation. If you get profit so just sell it, good luck.
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

In my opinion it will not go down anytime in future. Bitcoin has tremendously increased the interest of most financial groups and individuals for the ease of transaction as well the transparency of the blockchain system. Though anonymity can show both advantages and disadvantages, the ease of transaction has lead to opening up of all new dimensions. With this system in place there appears to be more interest in the investors as more people are slanting towards the use of bitcoin for financial transactions.

To simply compare and take one aspect, the use of a credit card or payment through a card was found to be an exclusive act of a few deserving individuals. Now things have picked up so fast that the use of a card has become most common with any new job holding individual.

With a lot of scepticism in vogue people have had used internet banking system initially but now to a large extent it has become a safe and most popular means of financial transaction. The same can be said of bitcoin.

Bitcoin has not certainly emerged popular yet but slowly is catching up with normal public world over. With the value of a bitcoin now soaring to over 15000$ it can only be said that it will awaken the interest of traders, investors as well as people for all transactions.

Further, it is free of the baggage of paying to the service providers of credit card etc. It is a certain gradation. Money to cheques to Netbanking and cards, to bitcoin. Certainly there appears all aspirations for a soaring bitcoin and not an apprehension of its going down.
anggun chan

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

Rise and fall of bitcoin it could happen anytime, all followers of the bitcoin definitely wanted the price of the bitcoin on the rise. If you do no longer need the money better wait and wait until the price of the bitcoin really increases, do not need to sell because of the bitcoin kitakan not know his price increases or not so keep it first
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

I think if you want to sell, better sell just a little. Because as we know the price is always increasing this year, and hopefully at the beginning of the year will go back up and the price is higher. it certainly will go down and up, because no one can predict when exactly will rise and fall in price. But even though it will go down, it's just for a moment, so I suggest you hold it and if you want to sell it just a little bit. So when the price goes back up and the higher, you can still sell it at the price you want.

i agree...you may sell few bcause for me btc we not go down permanently

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: