Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Hedge Coin Group - Bulk Miner Hosting & Sales - 50 MW - Mongolia  (Read 1462 times)
does
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

Do you have know of any individuals that are interested in visiting facilities? We currently have a couple of clients looking to visit; however they won't post a review most likely.

this is partialy true, i said i will give u a review and post on the forum, however i said to u could invite (pay for his travel) a rep person here on the forum and he will post the truth about the facility with picture and video.
ur company will be the only winner from that.
the cost of a fly is like what a miner or half a miner cost  Tongue
totaly worth it to get dozen of buyer from the forum alone.
u could also post this post on the company website as a refference of trustworthy.
so yea..

(BY THE WAY I WANT CREDIT ON THIS IDEA xD )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

Do you have know of any individuals that are interested in visiting facilities? We currently have a couple of clients looking to visit; however they won't post a review most likely.

this is partialy true, i said i will give u a review and post on the forum, however i said to u could invite (pay for his travel) a rep person here on the forum and he will post the truth about the facility with picture and video.
ur company will be the only winner from that.
the cost of a fly is like what a miner or half a miner cost  Tongue
totaly worth it to get dozen of buyer from the forum alone.
u could also post this post on the company website as a refference of trustworthy.
so yea..

(BY THE WAY I WANT CREDIT ON THIS IDEA xD )

Which facility would you guys be more interested in? The Chinese one or the Mongolian one? The Mongolian one is currently not at a capacity in which we want to show it off as it is mostly empty. The Chinese farm is full and ready to be shown.

If anyone is interested in visiting our facilities we will offer the following:
- Paid for flight
- Accommodation for 1 night
- (Maybe) 1 Machine, I will look into the logistics behind this.

What we want in return is the following:
- A review on the forum & a review on a website

Requirements:
- Well known on the forums or have a good reputation
- Have completed reviews before (Send samples)

We will start looking for applicants now. Depending on the facility that people would rather see, our tentative date for flying someone out is January (Chinese Facility) or February/March (Mongolian)

Message me if you're interested, here or info@thehedgecoingroup.com

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:20:00 PM

Taking in to consideration the effort you guys are putting in to provign your honesty . I feel you guy's are a genuine bunch. What are the Machines that are currently Available ? and can you give a List of the prices please. And for a web interface for monitoring use these and get someone to customise them for you   https://github.com/getminera/minera    https://github.com/viabtc/mineragent.

Hi,

Thank you for you kind words. I will look into the monitoring software that you have linked and get more detailed analysis if this would be okay with scaling as our farms do contain thousands of units.

If you would like a quote or an update regarding pricing, I will need you to email info@thehedgecoingroup.com. The reason we do not provide a quote on the website is because we would need to continually update it everyday and since our pricing is reflecting the current market conditions in China, I won't be able to guarantee a price.

The only price guarantee we provide is if you put in an order, we will create an invoice for you. This will allow you 24 hours at a fixed price, after which you will have to pay whatever the market rate is the next day (higher or lower, but generally higher).

I have taken a look at the website, that is generally used for the purpose of manufacturing. We do not produce hardware, we are mainly a supplier for hardware, hosting and cloud mining. I do not think that these services would adequately provide the feedback the users from this website are looking for.

Thank you for all your suggestions to make us a better company. Keep giving us criticism and feedback and we will work to constantly improve.

HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:40:00 AM

We have updated the look of our website! We are slowly editing different sections and adding more!

Let us know what you think!

does
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:50:04 PM

We have updated the look of our website! We are slowly editing different sections and adding more!

1, the website became more slow
2, dont use WIX..
3, any news on the cloud mining?
4, what about my brilliant idea Cheesy , i did not get any credit for it :d
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

Alright everyone!

A brand new and exciting announcement.

Our Mongolian facility is up and running! We are figuring out last minute logistics such as shipping address right now but everything else is set up.

We will be holding a photo shoot tomorrow so expect photos in a couple of days time!

We will begin contacting individuals to sign their hosting contracts soon! Keep an eye out for the email.

Thanks,

12 days ago, you promised a photos. Where are they?
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:21:30 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 05:08:44 PM by HedgeCoinGroup

1, the website became more slow
2, dont use WIX..
3, any news on the cloud mining?
4, what about my brilliant idea Cheesy , i did not get any credit for it :d

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback regarding our website speed! We recently hired a Web developer, and they seem to have not been that great, which is unfortunate. We will keep trying to update the website to work better!

Cloud mining contracts are still in the works! We are getting in contact with more (hopefully better) web developers that can create a website for us too!

Thank you for the great idea! Also, the last time I received an email from you regarding purchases, I'm not sure if you got my response. We are willing to do escrow services on small orders of machines (10-20) if you pay for the escrow and we are able to verify escrow conditions etc.

Let me know if you're still interested and I hope you had a great holiday season!

Thanks,

Alright everyone!

A brand new and exciting announcement.

Our Mongolian facility is up and running! We are figuring out last minute logistics such as shipping address right now but everything else is set up.

We will be holding a photo shoot tomorrow so expect photos in a couple of days time!

We will begin contacting individuals to sign their hosting contracts soon! Keep an eye out for the email.

Thanks,

12 days ago, you promised a photos. Where are they?

Hi!

Sorry for the late response! We were away for the holiday season! We stated before in the thread that our photographer backed out of the photo shoot and have currently been busy dealing with other business details with regards to the facility.

We have decided that our photos currently are adequate enough until we fill the facility up more, which will most likely be around February. We do not see much point in having photos taken of an empty facility and would much rather show a filled up facility!

We will get a photo up with our company name, the date, and our handles for reddit and bitcointalk up soon though.

If you have any other questions or concerns let me know!

Thanks,

Update:

We are changing our policy with regards to import fees! In order to minimize the upfront costs for you guys we will pay for the import taxes until your machines are set up and you can pay with the earnings you get from your machines later!

We also will have shipping done to our warehouse in Mongolia to reduce shipping costs! The warehouse will be used to do QA and QC on all machines we receive to ensure their quality before and after they exit out warehouse.

Thanks,

Lay94

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:38:30 PM

Hi!

Sorry for the late response! We were away for the holiday season! We stated before in the thread that our photographer backed out of the photo shoot and have currently been busy dealing with other business details with regards to the facility.

We have decided that our photos currently are adequate enough until we fill the facility up more, which will most likely be around February. We do not see much point in having photos taken of an empty facility and would much rather show a filled up facility!

We will get a photo up with our company name, the date, and our handles for reddit and bitcointalk up soon though.

Thanks,

Update:

We are changing our policy with regards to import fees! In order to minimize the upfront costs for you guys we will pay for the import taxes until your machines are set up and you can pay with the earnings you get from your machines later!

We also will have shipping done to our warehouse in Mongolia to reduce shipping costs! The warehouse will be used to do QA and QC on all machines we receive to ensure their quality before and after they exit out warehouse.

Thanks,

Please post picture of the facility as is. After you fill it - post more pictures - will add credibility. And you do not need "professional photographer", just use your cell. Otherwise seems very suspicious (IMO)
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

Good luck with seting up new farm. And yes waiting for more pics.
taserz

Activity: 801
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

The import costs for 500+ miners must be massive.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Hi!

Thanks,

Update:

Thanks,

Please post picture of the facility as is. After you fill it - post more pictures - will add credibility. And you do not need "professional photographer", just use your cell. Otherwise seems very suspicious (IMO)

Hello!

Of course! We want to present our facilities in the best light possible. We will have a couple thousand machines in it around Late January/Early Feb. We know that no one would want to see an empty facility, nor would it prove anything, thus we have been waiting.

The import costs for 500+ miners must be massive.

We have updated our stance on the import fees! We are willing to absorb the cost of importing and allow you to pay them after your machines are set up or after a month in order to reduce the up front cost for you guys! We are working on a better solution for this but anything dealing with the government tends to be slow.

We personally think it is a hurdle, but we are still going to send miners regardless as we know that the ROI will exceed that.

Thanks for all your comments and support! We will keep working to become a better company and hope you guys follow on our journey.

Lay94

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

Hello!

Of course! We want to present our facilities in the best light possible. We will have a couple thousand machines in it around Late January/Early Feb. We know that no one would want to see an empty facility, nor would it prove anything, thus we have been waiting.

I want to see empty facility - plus transformers and wiring. Absence of any pictures makes you very suspicious, its a a deal breaker.

Besides - I do not want to see a facility full of machines - with no room left for my.

Can   You   Please   Post   Pictures   Now?

Thanks
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 04:47:19 PM by HedgeCoinGroup

Hello!

I want to see empty facility - plus transformers and wiring. Absence of any pictures makes you very suspicious, its a a deal breaker.

Besides - I do not want to see a facility full of machines - with no room left for my.

Can   You   Please   Post   Pictures   Now?

Thanks

Hello!

We also have pictures of our facility in the second post of the thread, check those out.

We will be posting a photo (possibly a video) of our facility with our name, our website, the date etc. It will be a general photo that should be for uploaded tomorrow. I hope you guys are excited!

Is there anything specific you guys would like to see? I will look into what we can do! Suggestions will be accepted for around 12 hours. Nothing to the extreme will be accepted though. We are doing our best to accommodate. We are still a business at the end of the day.

Note: We have changed the policy for set up fees and are going to raise it to $100. Larger clients can have this fee reduced, contact for more details.

Thanks,

does
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

Hello!

We also have pictures of our facility in the second post of the thread, check those out.

We will be posting a photo (possibly a video) of our facility with our name, our website, the date etc. It will be a general photo that should be for uploaded tomorrow. I hope you guys are excited!

Is there anything specific you guys would like to see? I will look into what we can do! Suggestions will be accepted for around 12 hours.

Note: We have changed the policy for set up fees and are going to raise it to $100. Larger clients can have this fee reduced, contact for more details.

Thanks,

we would like to see everything.
the outside . the inside. transformer, shelvs , networking equipment, videos  with this post printed on a paper in  each picture.
u really dont need a proffesional photographer to take picture.
its more authentic when its not photoshop.
so when the farm is filled take other photos on same position so we can see the difference.

alf5

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

Web site appears to be turned off by CloudFlare???
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

Hi all,

Notice - We've had a couple of people impersonating us. There are only 2 people that you can contact, Zachary and me.

If anybody needs to contact us, info@thehedgecoingroup.com

Here are some photos of both of our facilities.

Chinese Facility
https://imgur.com/a/J1Gly

Mongolian Facility
https://imgur.com/a/pQuX6

I can get more photos if needed.

Thanks,

THCG
crypto_curious

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

Hi all,

Notice - We've had a couple of people impersonating us. There are only 2 people that you can contact, Zachary and me.

If anybody needs to contact us, info@thehedgecoingroup.com

Here are some photos of both of our facilities.

Chinese Facility
https://imgur.com/a/J1Gly

Mongolian Facility
https://imgur.com/a/pQuX6

I can get more photos if needed.

Thanks,

THCG

Please do. Quoted post below everything what's needed.

Hello!

Is there anything specific you guys would like to see? I will look into what we can do! Suggestions will be accepted for around 12 hours.

Thanks,

we would like to see everything.
the outside . the inside. transformer, shelvs , networking equipment, videos  with this post printed on a paper in  each picture.
u really dont need a proffesional photographer to take picture.
its more authentic when its not photoshop.
so when the farm is filled take other photos on same position so we can see the difference.

balloontree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:43:37 AM

has anyone send their miners to Mongolia?
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

has anyone send their miners to Mongolia?

Hello!

We have a couple of our customers machines that have already been sent to Mongolia that should be set up within a couple of days.

We are looking to expand our operations overseas possibly so keep your eye out on any information with regards to that!

Thanks,

crypto_curious

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

We are still waiting for photos, as requested here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2541999.msg27434019#msg27434019
I personally I am waiting as well. I as e-mailing Vincent back and forth about it, someone is flying there to see it.
I was willing to fly there as well (as early as 1 January), but I've been put in the queue. So I am waiting for someone's review, or at least more videos/photos.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: