Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Hedge Coin Group - Bulk Miner Hosting & Sales - 50 MW - Mongolia  (Read 1462 times)
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:31:27 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:27:09 PM by HedgeCoinGroup

Hello, we are The Hedge Coin Group (THCG) and we are looking to offer our spaces for hosting miners purchasing miners if needed. We want to be a group that revolutionizes mining and hosting allowing for people to jump in easier. Our goal is transparency and reliability demonstrated through us having no hidden fees, quick communication and response times.

Our website can be found here: https://www.thehedgecoingroup.com/

My name is Vincent and I mainly deal with global communications and operations. I am located in Western Canada.

My partner is named Zachary and he is in charge with the mining and facilitation of the operations within China.

We currently have a 6000 unit farm in Sichuan, China and are developing another one, in Mongolia, to be completed in January. The tentative capacity that we are expecting to be able to host is 30000 (50 MW) by January.

I will be the main contact if you are interested with hosting, bulk sales of miners, investment opportunities, support and general information. You can contact me regarding hosting services and any questions that you may have.

I know that this may seem a bit fishy because we are a new user; however, We are willing to go through any type of verification in order to prove that we are legitimate and planning to go to a larger scale. We welcome our clients to visit our farm if they have signed a contract with us.  
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ____________
NOTICE

If anyone is interested in visiting our facilities we will offer the following:
- Paid for flight
- Accommodation for 1 night
- (Maybe) 1 Machine, I will look into the logistics behind this.

What we want in return is the following:
- A review on the forum & a review on a website

Requirements:
- Well known on the forums or have a good reputation
- Have completed reviews before (Send samples)

What to send:
- Introduction about self
- Experience
- History
We will start looking for applicants now. Depending on the facility that people would rather see, our tentative date for flying someone out is January (Chinese Facility) or February/March (Mongolian)

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

We can provide adequate business licenses if needed.

Currently we are developing a waiting list for individuals, if you are interested please post below.

Our current rates are separated into tiers based on the number of miners hosted within our facilities.
The only fees we have are electrical and set up fees! (Set up fees may be waived)

Electricity Rates (Flat Fee): This is a fee that will be charged, you will need to pay even if your miner is down because we do not have any other fees; however, repairs will be dealt with promptly (Described below).

Novice: 10 – 99 miners, $0.09/kwh
Beginner: 100 – 499 miners, $0.08/kwh
Prospector: 500 – 999 miners, $0.07/kwh
Excavator: 1000 – 4999 miners, $0.065/kwh
Spelunker: 5000 – 9999 miners, $0.06/kwh
CEO: 10000+ miners, $0.055/kwh

Set-up fees: $100 per machine, set-up will occur within 10 business days of receipt. Discounts may be applied for larger clients.

PSU: Not included, we do not rent them either. You are able to provide your own or purchase from us, we have 2 options.

1. Bitmain PSU - $120
2. Aftermarket PSU - $80

Maintenance Fees: None

Security and IT: security personnel, IT personnel and electrical personnel on hand to ensure proper mine operation and maintenance

Repairs: All repairs will be done in house or will be sent to Bitmain for repair and should be completed within 5 days, more details can be found in the hosting agreement.

We have established good relations with Bitmain and thus we are also able to offer relatively cheaper prices on hardware.

Purchasing hardware: Prices are subject to change, thus contact me to get a quote for a machine for the current day. We will always have stock or pre-orders available. Note: Units purchased from us have 0 set-up fee!  

Units Available:

Antminer S9
Antminer L3+  
Antminer D3
Innosillicon A4+
Ebang E9+
Ebang E9++
Ebang E10

Payment will be accepted in crypto and bank transfers only.

Our sample hosting agreement can be found here:
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/bd3424_85d3efedbfea474d861d63c0bb5c55b5.pdf

We are currently accepting people into our waiting list, our facility will be up and running by January.
The number of space available will be updated daily.

Current reservation capacity: 1522/30000 units

**We may be updating our emails soon. Only verified emails will be posted here, do not believe any other accounts stating they are ours unless we have included them on the post or in the comments below. I will update these as soon as possible.**

Contact info@thehedgecoingroup.com or through forum PM to get quotes, support or have any general questions. Note that there is a maximum amount of PM's I will be able to respond to per hour or day, email would work best and if you have a large deal, I will provide a method of direct communication to ensure quick responses.

If you are interested in hosting with us, please send the following:
1.   Are you purchasing units or supplying your own units
a)   If purchasing units please specify how many and what kind, a quote will be sent out and prices will be honoured for 24 hours
b)   If supplying units continue down the list
2.   Quantity
3.   Model of the machines
4.   PSU required (Yes/No) and # if needed

All responses will be answered in the order they are received.

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I remove my miners or are there any miner removal fees?
A: If you break the contract there will be miner removal fees so keep those terms in mind. If you only want to remove your miners from the facility the only fees incurred will be shipping fees

Q: Can I visit the farm?
A: We offer the ability to schedule a farm tour if you are a client (You must sign a contract with us first before trying to schedule anything, exceptions may apply)

Q: What is your uptime?
A: We have a 99.5% uptime

Q: How fast do you respond to support messages?
A: So far we have been able to keep support messages responded to in less than 24 hours, we will try to keep this time up as we continue to scale

Q: Do you provide VPN access?
A: We currently do not offer this service

Q: Do you guys have import fees?
A: Yes unfortunately we do have import fees, we are trying to work with the government to minimize or remove these in the future.
[/s]

This is an update with regards to the import fees! We know this is something that many customers do not enjoy! We have changed our policy and decided that we will pay for the import fees until your machines are up and running. After that, you can pay for your import fees from your earnings from your machines! That way, the upfront cost will be a lot cheaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 08:37:49 PM by HedgeCoinGroup

You guys asked for photos of our new facility and here they are!

Chinese Facility
https://imgur.com/a/J1Gly

Mongolian Facility
https://imgur.com/a/pQuX6
untwineit

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:30:13 PM

I have been monitoring them from some time. I am exchanging emails with Vincent daily about business investment opportunities and hosting of miners. So far my experience has been great in term of communication. I will be sending some of my unit to them soon and visit their facilities as well.

I will keep you all posted!
balloontree

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

Looking good, I'm visiting them in a couple of weeks and will post photos of their mining facility

Looking to host 100 L3+ and 20 D3
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:00:16 PM

Show us some branded footage of the location?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:09:12 PM

Show us some branded footage of the location?

What kind of footage would you like to see? I can see what we can do to provide this.
balloontree

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

Just to confirm, I was told that the Sichuan farm is closing down and moving to Mongolia too?

Do you have a shipping company that we could use to move our miners in China to Mongolia at a cheaper rate?

SF is charging about 500 yuan (rmb) for a miner and PSU to Mongolia
minotaurda

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:29:26 PM

Interested in learning more... I'm looking to host some L3s
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:23:01 PM

We are looking into getting some video footage of our farm for you guys in the future. If you have any suggestions post them here and we will take them into consideration.

Here was our reddit post for our Sichuan mine: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7ewd27/our_latest_btc_mine_in_sichuan_china/

Just to confirm, I was told that the Sichuan farm is closing down and moving to Mongolia too?

Do you have a shipping company that we could use to move our miners in China to Mongolia at a cheaper rate?

SF is charging about 500 yuan (rmb) for a miner and PSU to Mongolia

Hello,

I will have to get back to you on the information in Sichuan & the shipping company. I know that there is a problem with regards to the amount of power we are able to get there and yes we are considering moving it all to Mongolia. We are in talks with other places as well regarding electricity and will have further information available to you guys soon.

The scheduled start date of January will still be good and capacity will remain the same.

Interested in learning more... I'm looking to host some L3s

You are able to contact us for a quote at our email: THCGHosting@gmail.com or look at the pricing scheme above. If you are interested in being put on the wait list please answer the following questions through email, pm or forum post.

If you are interested in hosting with us, please send the following:
1.   Are you purchasing units or supplying your own units
a)   If purchasing units please specify how many and what kind, a quote will be sent out and prices will be honoured for 24 hours
b)   If supplying units continue down the list
2.   Quantity
3.   Model of the machines
4.   PSU required (Yes/No) and # if needed

Thank you all,

minotaurda

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:54:29 PM

Thanks - just sent an email with the information
balloontree

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:08:50 AM

Also, clients would be monitoring of their miners from the pool, when we noticed some of the machines are not connected/offline, how do we let you know and what would be the response time? Do we need to tell you exactly which machine it is? I don't think any pool can identify individual miners.

Also Mongolia happens to have sandstorm from time to time, how are you handling this?

Do we configure the machines before shipping to you? Or will you configure it for us when you received it?
balloontree

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:05:31 AM

Btw, you mentioned that there will be someone reputable reviewing the mining farm from the forum.

Is he posting to this topic too? Then maybe it would save us the trip to Mongolia

Thanks
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:31:08 PM

Also, clients would be monitoring of their miners from the pool, when we noticed some of the machines are not connected/offline, how do we let you know and what would be the response time? Do we need to tell you exactly which machine it is? I don't think any pool can identify individual miners.

Also Mongolia happens to have sandstorm from time to time, how are you handling this?

Do we configure the machines before shipping to you? Or will you configure it for us when you received it?

Response time will be under 24 hours to reset a miner. We try to do this as quick as possible. You tell us a miner is down and we will locate it.

All machines are in a secure building so there should be no worries with regards to sandstorms.

We will configure it for you when we receive the machine. You let us know which pool you would like it pointed to and what wallet.

Btw, you mentioned that there will be someone reputable reviewing the mining farm from the forum.

Is he posting to this topic too? Then maybe it would save us the trip to Mongolia

Thanks

We hope that after we get up and running, customers will leave a review. We don't plan on disclosing any information on who is going to be hosting within our farm.

Thanks,

Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

I’ll be having some of my miners hosted at their new facility as soon as it’s up and running.
I have been mining since late 2012 with the past 3 years almost exclusively utilizing remote hosting like Vincent’s in North America and earlier in China.
As soon they are ready to receive some inventory, I’ll start posting a multi-part review. It will include both shipped and purchased miners.
Looking forward to evaluating their service and facility.
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:06:38 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 05:34:55 PM by HedgeCoinGroup

Updates on new facility and what we've been up to:

- New photos! Check out the second post for more info!

You guys asked for photos of our new facility and here they are!

https://imgur.com/a/J1Gly

- We will have 50 MW of power within the next two weeks
- We are looking to host approximately 30000 units so everyone jump in!
- We are getting new business email accounts, we will email everyone regarding this update!

Thanks,

does
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

1, end of the year is coming close , how the 50MW is going?
2, post a video and pictures of the place from the outside and inside with a printed page of this message  on all pictures. (the one on redit is a no go. it can be anyone anywhere filming his own miner)
3, in the contract u  guys mention the repair part labor. but did not mention what will be the cost of the "inhouse" repair.
4, in the contract u  guys mention "Payment method", but did'nt mention the bank account in the contract "Appendix 2/B" not crypto wallets?
5, hosting period , "The period from the signing of the contract and continuing for 24 months is
considered the Hosting Period."
5,a what does it mean?
5,b is that the minimum required time of mining at ur facility ? (2years? can it be more than 2 years or less than 2 years?)
6, do u guys accepte wire transfer in usd/euro ?
7, how do we choose what pool we mine?
8, how do we manage our miners?
9, how can we see how much wattage are we consuming
10, do u have a demo page?
11, if an issue is acurring , such as one board on the miner is not hashing right. how long does it take to restart the miner? can we do it remotely? do u guys are doing it? (are we monitoring our hashrate to see if something is wrong?). if u guys are doing it how can we ask u guys to "reboot" it?

in the site.
under product it seems u removed the prices, u had back then the price of the S9 miners. how much does it cost now? and do u ship them if i decide to take them?
what are the cloud mining that u guys are offering ?

i guess thats it for now.
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:56:21 PM

1, end of the year is coming close , how the 50MW is going?
2, post a video and pictures of the place from the outside and inside with a printed page of this message  on all pictures. (the one on redit is a no go. it can be anyone anywhere filming his own miner)
3, in the contract u  guys mention the repair part labor. but did not mention what will be the cost of the "inhouse" repair.
4, in the contract u  guys mention "Payment method", but did'nt mention the bank account in the contract "Appendix 2/B" not crypto wallets?
5, hosting period , "The period from the signing of the contract and continuing for 24 months is
considered the Hosting Period."
5,a what does it mean?
5,b is that the minimum required time of mining at ur facility ? (2years? can it be more than 2 years or less than 2 years?)
6, do u guys accepte wire transfer in usd/euro ?
7, how do we choose what pool we mine?
8, how do we manage our miners?
9, how can we see how much wattage are we consuming
10, do u have a demo page?
11, if an issue is acurring , such as one board on the miner is not hashing right. how long does it take to restart the miner? can we do it remotely? do u guys are doing it? (are we monitoring our hashrate to see if something is wrong?). if u guys are doing it how can we ask u guys to "reboot" it?

in the site.
under product it seems u removed the prices, u had back then the price of the S9 miners. how much does it cost now? and do u ship them if i decide to take them?

i guess thats it for now.

Hello!

It seems like you have a lot of questions so I will do my best to answer these.

1. The facility is going very well. We initially only planned to have 10 MW available in January; however, it seems like we may be able to have the entire 50 MW up and running by January! We are hoping to host around 30000 units.
2. A more detailed video will be posted when the plant is completed. I will ensure that we include a piece of paper and that we include a selfie as well!
3. For in house repairs we will try to make it cost $0 unless we need new parts.
4. Thank you for notifying us about this. When someone is interested in that type of payment we will release the details of our banking information when they are ready to pay and have an invoice handy. This may be changed in the future.
5a and 5b We assumed that the hosting period is for 2 years unless stated otherwise and will continue to keep your miner running unless payment has been stopped or you have asked us for your machines back. There is no minimum or maximum time to mine in our facility; however, we will be able to keep it running for 2 years as this contract states if you continue to pay us.
6. We accept crypto and RMB bank transfers. USD bank transfer is available for small amounts only.
7. For configuration of miners, let us know and we will set it up for you.
8. We currently do not offer remote access to your miners. If you are interested in controlling your miners we are discussing letting clients with large amounts of machines leave a laptop. Currently, if you wish to switch pools let us know and we will change it for you, same with miners not running.
9. I will verify this with you once I have a concrete answer.
10. What do you mean by demo page?
11. Yes, you can contact us with regards to a miner having an issue and we will try to resolve all issues within 24 hours. We are able to reboot miners as well.

Thanks for all the questions, I hope to be in contact with you soon.

does
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:19:34 PM

Hello!

1. The facility is going very well. We initially only planned to have 10 MW available in January; however, it seems like we may be able to have the entire 50 MW up and running by January! We are hoping to host around 30000 units.
2. A more detailed video will be posted when the plant is completed. I will ensure that we include a piece of paper and that we include a selfie as well!
3. For in house repairs we will try to make it cost $0 unless we need new parts.
4. Thank you for notifying us about this. When someone is interested in that type of payment we will release the details of our banking information when they are ready to pay and have an invoice handy. This may be changed in the future.
5a and 5b We assumed that the hosting period is for 2 years unless stated otherwise and will continue to keep your miner running unless payment has been stopped or you have asked us for your machines back. There is no minimum or maximum time to mine in our facility; however, we will be able to keep it running for 2 years as this contract states if you continue to pay us.
6. We accept crypto and RMB bank transfers. USD bank transfer is available for small amounts only.
8. We currently do not offer remote access to your miners. If you are interested in controlling your miners we are discussing letting clients with large amounts of machines leave a laptop. Currently, if you wish to switch pools let us know and we will change it for you, same with miners not running.
11. Yes, you can contact us with regards to a miner having an issue and we will try to resolve all issues within 24 hours. We are able to reboot miners as well.

well questions are important to gain trust. specialy pictures.

i did not received any answer for these 2 question

"in (ur) the site.
"

6, what is a small amount? (bank will take higher fee for converting "exchanging" dollars to RMB (china money i assume?)
10, i was reffering this question to previous 7-9 questions , like seeing a dashboard of Kwh consuming, hash rate and so on..
11, i mention "we" , can i (we) reboot the miner remotely if an issue happen instead of waiting precious 24h?

u mention "We initially only planned to have 10 MW available in January"
that mean u do not have the place\electricity capacity to host my miners if i decide to send it to u ? (does that mean i have to wait untill jan..?)
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

Hello!

well questions are important to gain trust. specialy pictures.

i did not received any answer for these 2 question

"in (ur) the site.
"

6, what is a small amount? (bank will take higher fee for converting "exchanging" dollars to RMB (china money i assume?)
10, i was reffering this question to previous 7-9 questions , like seeing a dashboard of Kwh consuming, hash rate and so on..
11, i mention "we" , can i (we) reboot the miner remotely if an issue happen instead of waiting precious 24h?

u mention "We initially only planned to have 10 MW available in January"
that mean u do not have the place\electricity capacity to host my miners if i decide to send it to u ? (does that mean i have to wait untill jan..?)

I apologize for missing some of your questions.

We have removed the prices from the page because of the increase amount of volatility of prices with regards to the hardware. If you are interested in getting a quote for the daily price (Quotes are valid for 24 hours) feel free to email us at THCGHosting@gmail.com

If you wish to purchase for self use, we will ship them to wherever they are needed.

6. I can double check for the exact value if you are interested. Let me know your order and I provide you a more detailed response.
10. We currently do not have a demo available. We connect your miners to a pool and you are able to view your miner through that dashboard.
11. We will get it done within 24 hours, we currently do note have this capability .

Yes, in the post it has been stated that we are working on building the facility to full capacity. Currently we are only accepting members to our waitlist, if you are interested in getting contacted when we are fully operational, we can do that as well.

Thanks,

minotaurda

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

This sounds like BS to me - proceed with caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: