Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Hedge Coin Group - Bulk Miner Hosting & Sales - 50 MW - Mongolia  (Read 1462 times)
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:54:12 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:47:47 AM by HedgeCoinGroup

This sounds like BS to me - proceed with caution.

We apologize if our service did not satisfy you in any way; however we do wish to know the reasoning behind this post. Can you please explain your reasoning? We have multiple people visiting our facility, we are trying our best to present ourselves in an acceptable matter and I've only gotten an initial email request from you with no responses after.

If you are going to post we wish that you would at least provide constructive criticism in order to help us grow and ensure that this does not happen again.

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

Anyone on this forum with 8 posts and a comment like that either:

1. Is brand new to the scene and does not know enough to have a legitimate opinion.
Or,
2. Is a troll / sock puppet - who has been here a while, makes new accounts, and hides behind their anonymity while:
    A. Attempting to irrate you by making inane argumentative, yet baseless statements. They hope we start arguing
         with him and amongst ourselves.
Or,
    B. Is a competitor or the friend of one, with a new account, hoping to spread FUD about your business.

Neither should be responded to as it's what they want.
And yes, there are people that F'ed up in the cyber/crypto world.
does
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

Anyone on this forum with 8 posts and a comment like that either:

1. Is brand new to the scene and does not know enough to have a legitimate opinion.
Or,
2. Is a troll / sock puppet - who has been here a while, makes new accounts, and hides behind their anonymity while:
    A. Attempting to irrate you by making inane argumentative, yet baseless statements. They hope we start arguing
         with him and amongst ourselves.
Or,
    B. Is a competitor or the friend of one, with a new account, hoping to spread FUD about your business.

Neither should be responded to as it's what they want.
And yes, there are people that F'ed up in the cyber/crypto world.

how would u aprpoche then?
mind checking them out?

This sounds like BS to me - proceed with caution.
why would u say that ? (or what make u say that)

We apologize if our service did not satisfy you in any way; however we do wish to know the reasoning behind this post. Can you please explain your reasoning? We have multiple people visiting our facility, we are trying our best to present ourselves in an acceptable matter and I've only gotten an initial email request from you with no responses after.

If you are going to post we wish that you would at least provide constructive criticism in order to help us grow and ensure that this does not happen again.

Thanks,

seems like pictures and video need to come faster than jan Wink
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:45:18 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 12:02:14 AM by HedgeCoinGroup

Alright everyone!

A brand new and exciting announcement.

Our Mongolian facility is up and running! We are figuring out last minute logistics such as shipping address right now but everything else is set up.

We will be holding a photo shoot tomorrow so expect photos in a couple of days time!

We will begin contacting individuals to sign their hosting contracts soon! Keep an eye out for the email.

Thanks,

does
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:49:26 PM

just mentioning.

the miners are pretty pricey..
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:57:51 PM

Hello All!

We currently have plenty of space within our facility and we are open for miner sales!
- We have a couple of people that have sent miners in, if you are on the waiting list you have been emailed!
- Miner sales are HOT in China right now, we try to ensure that we match our prices to the market prices or a little below! Get them while they're still available.

Photos from the photo shoot will be available on Monday! Keep your eyes peeled, you'll probably be surprised by some of the photos.

We have a new business email! If you want to contact us please email: info@thehedgecoingroup.com

Thanks,

taserz

Activity: 798
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

Prices are a bit high for sending miners to china to miner. 9 cents you can get 7 cents in the usa and have someone host it. Even less if you have a lot.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
balloontree

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:14 AM

Prices are a bit high for sending miners to china to miner.

You have to send your miners to China (pay import tax to get into China), and then they will forward it Mongolia (not part of China) with additional shipping fees incurred and a 20% import tax into Mongolia (another country)
does
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

and the miner cost are pretty high aswell. :s

and photo did not came yet.
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:03:00 AM

Prices are a bit high for sending miners to china to miner. 9 cents you can get 7 cents in the usa and have someone host it. Even less if you have a lot.

Hi Taserz,

You may say that our prices our high for electricity but we have plenty of reason behind it! Lots of hosting services include other charges to hide their upfront costs.

I'd say a large incentive for purchasing with us is so that you can relax and have your miners just generate income! We are an all inclusive package so you don't need to go anywhere else for hardware purchases and hosting. We offer convenience for people that just want to pay their electricity bill monthly while earning bitcoin or have no time to set up larger scale operations.

Prices are a bit high for sending miners to china to miner.

You have to send your miners to China (pay import tax to get into China), and then they will forward it Mongolia (not part of China) with additional shipping fees incurred and a 20% import tax into Mongolia (another country)
Hi,

Please understand that we have to follow the policies enacted by the government. The current import tax is set at 16% of the hardware cost, 8% is refundable on export. This is set out by the government and we have no plans on disobeying the government because that could jeopardize our entire operation. We are currently trying to talk to the government to see if we can work out a better deal but for now this is what we are stuck with.

and the miner cost are pretty high aswell. :s

and photo did not came yet.

The miner cost is reflective of the market price within China! We are a company so we obviously want to make profit but understand this as well. If we were to sell our models within China, we could sell them quickly; however we are trying to expand into other markets while earning profit as well. If you would like cheaper prices, you can email us directly to let you know when a new batch is available and you will get the cheapest price we can provide! (I've personally seen $2000 for machine + psu at times, so checking up on our current prices is relatively important)

We are going to be releasing a Christmas photo shoot soon so keep your eyes peeled. Unfortunately our photographer backed out of the facility shoot so we have to reschedule that.

HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

Unfortunately, we had a NSFW photoshoot for you to see, however, it is not allowed on the forum.

A seasoned holiday greeting from The Hedge Coin Group to you!

We are expecting to see a decrease in available hardware for a little while! Purchase soon and have a Merry Christmas!

taserz

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:03 AM

some cell phone pics of the mine will do?

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:47:45 PM

Unfortunately, the facility is located in Mongolia and would take a couple days excursion to reach. We would need to plan a trip to go! We can't just waltz in and snap a couple of pictures. I will keep everyone updated with regards to more pictures soon.

Another update!

Would you guys be interested in cloud mining? We understand that a lot of people are unhappy with our import tax, so we have decided to resolve that by offering cloud mining services, 1 year contracts & our fees won't change. Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details.

Thanks,

taserz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:12:36 AM

Unfortunately, the facility is located in Mongolia and would take a couple days excursion to reach. We would need to plan a trip to go! We can't just waltz in and snap a couple of pictures. I will keep everyone updated with regards to more pictures soon.

Another update!

Would you guys be interested in cloud mining? We understand that a lot of people are unhappy with our import tax, so we have decided to resolve that by offering cloud mining services, 1 year contracts & our fees won't change. Let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details.

Thanks,

Do you got any copies of the contracts for hosting and for cloud mining. I mean I see your new might as well show the legal side of stuff to ease some peoples mind.

CryptocurrencyInvestor

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:53 AM

So is there any proof/evidence of what you claim or is this just a wall of text with nothing to back it up. I am seriously considering Investing some money but don't know a good place without seeing a scam.

I am going into Initial COin Offerings and they offer much more stability than what is claimed here.  Undecided
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:50:55 AM

Another update!

Thanks,

Do you got any copies of the contracts for hosting and for cloud mining. I mean I see your new might as well show the legal side of stuff to ease some peoples mind.

Samples of the hosting contract can be found in the first post! We are writing up a cloud mining contract as we speak!

So is there any proof/evidence of what you claim or is this just a wall of text with nothing to back it up. I am seriously considering Investing some money but don't know a good place without seeing a scam.

I am going into Initial COin Offerings and they offer much more stability than what is claimed here.  Undecided

Tell me what proof you are interested in! We have photos of our facility, we have business licenses, we have photos of our stock in warehouses and we have some customer sales.

Let me know what we can do to get you on our side!

Thanks,

HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

In my Opinion , You must get a independent third party to verify your facility and have a link to the evaluation report on the third party official web page .  Have a order assurance : If the orders are not fulfilled as per the contract that you will refund the Investment . Have a web interface to the assets so we can monitor /configure the assets that are leased . I think these may put the investors at ease to a certain extent. Cloud Mining is not a popular or a trusted formula and I am not sure about it, unless you can guarantee a mined profit of $32 a day per Antminer s9. That is $32 for every 13.5 Th hash power someone buy's.   

Hi,

Do you have know of any individuals that are interested in visiting facilities? We currently have a couple of clients looking to visit; however they won't post a review most likely.

Order assurance is guaranteed, some recent scenarios:

We offered some S9's at a certain time; however we received information that we would not be able to make the order we offered 3 different options for compensation.
1. Total refund
2. Offered the same cost of S9's in E9's at an earlier start date
3. We offered a discount on future purchases

Another scenario is that we had a customer that had problems shipping their miners to us, and we gave them a complete refund within 48 hours.

We stand by our commitment of trying to make fair deals and keeping on top of the game. If we are unable to complete an order we immediately notify each customer that has placed an order for that date.

We are looking into software that allows for this capability; however, we haven't found one that will allow this for 30000 machines in our farm. If anyone has ideas, we are open to them.

For cloud mining, we have decided to offer it to people that do not like our import taxes. We would allocate our machines specifically to hash for them rather than them purchasing a miner. We have plenty of machines so we have no problems at all. Many cloud mining sites do not have real hardware and are using the money they get to purchase hardware.

Of course we would not guarantee a profit, this is a way to offer our services to people that don't mind owning hardware and would prefer just to have BTC deposited to their wallets.

Thanks,

HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

NOTICE

We will be offering purchases on the E9++ and E10's as well! Contact us for pricing if you're interested!

does
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

what kind of cloud mining ?
will it be cheaper than genesis mining ?
HedgeCoinGroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

what kind of cloud mining ?
will it be cheaper than genesis mining ?

For cloud mining, we will use our machines to hash and give you the profits of whatever you hashed for the day. Currently, we have not automated this process but the website is in development currently.

Considering that genesis mining is sold out of BTC contracts, I cannot give you an exact cost analysis.

Thanks,

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: