Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price is out of control  (Read 2985 times)
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:18:44 PM

I do not believe that the price of bitcoin can go out of control. There are people who have a lot of coins. They can't release control over the pricing of their hands. As a result, they can lose a lot of money. It seems to me that they turned the pump on purpose. Perhaps speculators are afraid of futures and preparing to leave the market of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is decentralized one,so no one can control the price of bitcoin.The price of bitcoin is 16,153$,it crossed the 16.1k$.It just an miracle to see this price.Many holders had a very good news and will get their christmas gift for the bitcoin.No one will allow to bitcoin to end,many had inverse their money in bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

Exactly , I can't understand what is happening. Earlier there were predictions that Bitcoin will reach 10k by march 2018 , but it crossed 10k much sooner . Then came predictions of Bitcoin reaching 15k by December 2018 . But I Crossed 15k this year itself. I feel Bitcoin is going to fall very badly because so much growth in such a short time is not good.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:24:31 PM

These people that are investing only to get rich and don’t care about bitcoin won’t hesitate to sell off quickly if things head south. Thats when the bubble bursts.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

Many people only guess the bitcoin will be high at 11k and now you are surprised that its value reaches a record level of 15k. Its price is quite unexpected and out of control

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Totally agree. I share this opinion and am also spreading my views on this eversince we reached about $10,000. I think this constant increase is not organic and therefore its not healthy, this can hurt the whole space and many smaller investors that got in "late" or at ~$10,000 could loose tremendous amounts of their initial investment in no time if big players start to cash out or something else like government interference or some other bad news come around the corner. I would be happy to see bitcoin rather climbing slowly than doing another $1000 every day or two.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

It is going up too fast. I mean, what the fuck? 16,700$? Yesterday it was how much, $12K? 13K?
I think we can all agree that bitcoin is in a bubble.
Many people only guess the bitcoin will be high at 11k and now you are surprised that its value reaches a record level of 15k. Its price is quite unexpected and out of control
Probably those people are buying it back - at higher price. After panic buying always come panic selling. This can't be good at all.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:34:09 PM

I know that everyone gets excited when the price is increasing but you should probably think about this twice, those who don't have bitcoin yet, should probably wait a little bit more before buying, just to see how things will go in the upcoming hours/days and as for those who already have bitcoin, If you're hodler and you actually can afford to lose whatever you have then just continue to hodl otherwise, you may think about selling. In the meantime, I suggest reading the post by theymos on Reddit, very useful.

I tried reading the post to have a feel of what is being expressed there but it seems one needs to register as what I could access are the just the comments. At this time, anyone who has the interest of bitcoin at heart and whose motive is beyond the profit and the ever increasing price needs to be more cautious at this time and like you have said, for those who probably wants to come in, now its not the best time and for those who are holding, be sure you know what you are doing because only you will bear the brunt of any outcome.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

The price of Bitcoin is on the moon now. It is not stoppable. It will be rising continuously. I also think that it is out of control. It is not good for a coin. Anything can be happened any time.
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:38:54 PM

Never buy on the high, repeated over and over again, like a mantra....  but then I looked at the date and wait, wasn't it predicted to hit 10k before years end?

CMC is about to hit 17k, probably in the next hour, and honestly no sign of slowing down.  So, right now, we just don't know what the high is to not be buying at, lol.  It's scaring the poop outta me, it needs to stabilize, a little correction and then takeoff again.  That is personally behaviour I would be more comfortable with.

Still happy though, cause even as a later crypto starter I have now made a profit, but, sheesh, kind of freaked out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

which obviously happened bitcoin has increased tremendously today.
whether this is bad or not, but I am personally very happy with this change.

joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

The price of btc has already going out of control and btc is becoming more and more popular currency in the world with the highest value.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:46 PM

Thank you for sharing the post by theymos on Reddit, that would be very helpful, especially for those who are planning to invest this time. While others are celebrating and expecting more, like you I'm thinking that the price is out of control this time. If the price could go as high as it is now in a short while, it could suddenly drop as well. What's unsure is how low it could be.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

What is the reason why bitcoin grow so fast?
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:51:29 AM

it really surprises me that only a matter of weeks the bitcoin price soared, it also makes my heart upset because I do not have bitcoin. if I used to buy bitcoin when the price is still cheap maybe now that I feel very happy.
at the moment I can only wait for the bitcoin price to go down and buy it immediately, even though the price of the tour is a bit yes I will buy it because I believe the bitcoin price in 2018 will soar higher.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:58:16 AM

I'm worried about the "ULTRA" price increaseof bitcoin , I think it's unhealthy and price can easily dumped by whales.  Shocked And i'm worried too about the fees it's too high now. Shocked
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:21:07 AM

I know that everyone gets excited when the price is increasing but you should probably think about this twice, those who don't have bitcoin yet, should probably wait a little bit more before buying, just to see how things will go in the upcoming hours/days and as for those who already have bitcoin, If you're hodler and you actually can afford to lose whatever you have then just continue to hodl otherwise, you may think about selling. In the meantime, I suggest reading the post by theymos on Reddit, very useful.

Thanks for the reddit share. Yes I'm also aware that the price increase lately is very amazing and its madness to say the least. Everyone is blinded but its better to be cautious than be disappointed later. I have invested, but I'm not buying because its really too high, will just continue to hold or much better to sell just a portion and then see how everything goes specially with the financial institutions coming into the picture.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:20 AM

I do not believe that the price of bitcoin can go out of control. There are people who have a lot of coins. They can't release control over the pricing of their hands. As a result, they can lose a lot of money. It seems to me that they turned the pump on purpose. Perhaps speculators are afraid of futures and preparing to leave the market of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is decentralized one,so no one can control the price of bitcoin.The price of bitcoin is 16,153$,it crossed the 16.1k$.It just an miracle to see this price.Many holders had a very good news and will get their christmas gift for the bitcoin.No one will allow to bitcoin to end,many had inverse their money in bitcoin.

bitcoin cant be contolled but it can still be maipulated by whales or the people who had much power to buy or sell boat loads of it and this thus totally affect the balance of supply and demand to hit directly the market of bitcoin. the price of bitcoin is still soaring high because many new individuals day by day are going for bitcoin to think that they can still catch up on this hype and make a descent amount of profit soon if bitcoin continues to surge dramatically. bitcoin is decentralized but some countries now are planning to make it centralized so that they can fully control and manage it to be able to make their own law and rules like putting a certain amount of tax to the the user of bitcoin.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

Is this the result of a demand or game of whales? If the last many can lose their investment. On such large fluctuations, speculation is possible
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:08:34 AM

yes, very simple because no one can control BTC price basically
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:11:34 AM

yes, I'm a part that does not have bitcoin yet, and it's so sad, others are already rich with bitcoin, whereas I can only see and watch them happy.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: