Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80974 times)
MS_Sol

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

Interesting project... waiting for continuation of
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:20:56 AM

Now next releases will take some time confirmed by roadmap but this doesn't mean we will not have anything interesting to hear. Definitely, this phase will be used for strategic partnerships and to spread the word for the future platform. This update on decentralized exchange is not small in itself as work on it has started already. We have moving towards blockchain era as early adopters who will stay strong will gain more this is simple in every emerging market.

The team released so many update recently but the price just keep on going down, i wonder why people keep selling when the team is working hard to give us awesome news and partnership announcement.
well, it means that not such significant news. all the same, not everyone has returned to the faith in the project, which was at the very beginning of the path of the Titanium, it takes time for the people to believe in the project again

You can't expect the updates to boost the price every single time. There is also the saying buy the rumor sell the news and very often times it is true. If you expect major updates maybe sometimes selling before it comes out can be right. Or you are in it for the long term and don't care about the price today or tomorrow.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Listing on new exchange to facilitate Chinese investors to buy TBAR through Hong Kong based exchange FuBT is something interested took place. I hope lot of regional people will interact with these tokens seeing the potential and liquidity will come from that side too. Community voice part of the weekly report good answers for raised questions by people which sound cool as whole.

Yea the exchange must be one of the priorities of the team. This coin needs more liquidity. The volumes at the decentralized exchanges like Idex and Tidex (Idex is the exchange where TBAR is trading more than other exchanges) are not enough.
The second big daily tradevolume of TBAR is at FATBTC (Does anyone know this exchange?)

with time there will be large volumes of tbar trading, after they leave for larger exchanges. For now, the price is traded at $ 0.33

I agree if interest and volume catch up it is going to be much more interesting for Titanium. Larger exchanges would help to get it going.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Bencognito

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

Hi there,
I'm new to this coin and was just finding out about it and the switch from BAR to TBAR. I was just wondering what happens to holders of BAR at this time? Is there a coin swap thats going to happen? Didn't see this info over google when I looked. Thanks.
Nole32

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

I got banned from telegram chat just becouse i ask when will hitbtc distribute tbar to bar holders and why is bar still traded there... that is the way they solve problems....
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

I got banned from telegram chat just becouse i ask when will hitbtc distribute tbar to bar holders and why is bar still traded there... that is the way they solve problems....

I don't think that is big reason to get banned by asking this question dev already sent these tokens to swap old one to new. Now it is only depend on HitBTC how they will make process this distribution.
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

I don't think that is big reason to get banned by asking this question dev already sent these tokens to swap old one to new. Now it is only depend on HitBTC how they will make process this distribution.

Never chatted at their telegram channel, but Iv seen sooooo many angry posts about their ridiculous admins politics. I dont like it at all. Smells really bad. I mean, you cant ban a person just for asking one correctly made question. Even if you dont want to answer to it. Even if it is about a subject, that was discussed for a million times already. Its just wrong.
Nole32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Never chatted at their telegram channel, but Iv seen sooooo many angry posts about their ridiculous admins politics. I dont like it at all. Smells really bad. I mean, you cant ban a person just for asking one correctly made question. Even if you dont want to answer to it. Even if it is about a subject, that was discussed for a million times already. Its just wrong.

I share your touhgts. I put sell order for my tbar. Dont want to have anything with this ico...
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Maybe you spread negativity or fud ? I don't think admin are crazy enough to ban people for asking a simple question like that. Can you show us any proof?
Nole32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Maybe you spread negativity or fud ? I don't think admin are crazy enough to ban people for asking a simple question like that. Can you show us any proof?

What proof ? If facts are fud and negatity, then ok. But problem exists.. we all know about it.. i just wanted to know when that will be resolved.. not one of my posts where fud. So basicly we are only alowed to say positive things there and problems should be swept under the rug... well, that will work  for sure..
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

What proof ? If facts are fud and negatity, then ok. But problem exists.. we all know about it.. i just wanted to know when that will be resolved.. not one of my posts where fud. So basicly we are only alowed to say positive things there and problems should be swept under the rug... well, that will work  for sure..

If you really want to join the telegram channel then why don't you create a new account and you will be able to join it. Or you can try to ask the admin to unban you
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

I share your touhgts. I put sell order for my tbar. Dont want to have anything with this ico...

this is your right, but how would you then have no regrets that you sold tbar at such a low price! now the price is growing by a little!
maks79

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

I waited a long time for me to change BAR to TBAR, I did not expect it ... but a miracle, they replaced it with MEW, the team works and does not cheat, thank you !!! I believe that in the coming years this coin will give a lot of X's !!))
Nole32

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

I waited a long time for me to change BAR to TBAR, I did not expect it ... but a miracle, they replaced it with MEW, the team works and does not cheat, thank you !!! I believe that in the coming years this coin will give a lot of X's !!))

5 months from ico. Price was 1$ and now is 0.37...
Good luck with tbar...
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:52:28 AM

TBIS Weekly Episode Five. Enjoy, and May the fourth be with you!
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tbis/tbis-weekly-blockchainunited-bitcoin-token-and-a-mystery-listing
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

TBAR is moving right way on developing side in technical plus partnerships area. If you start judging any project based on current market price then many useless coins or tokens will see at more higher prices because of manipulated markets. Best way to see is business plan and team working on that and one thing more these projects are entering in next level where they are being created for services. They need time to be developed choice is everyone's to buy and hold or choose where can get short termed profit.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Nole32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

TBAR is moving right way on developing side in technical plus partnerships area. If you start judging any project based on current market price then many useless coins or tokens will see at more higher prices because of manipulated markets. Best way to see is business plan and team working on that and one thing more these projects are entering in next level where they are being created for services. They need time to be developed choice is everyone's to buy and hold or choose where can get short termed profit.

And they done what for 5 months ? Private alpha with no preview or video... i wish you guys 100$ for tbar... good luck
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:13:07 AM

Partnership with Bitcoin Token (May 05)
https://coindar.org/en/event/titanium-bar-tbar-partnership-with-bitcoin-token-8671
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

this is your right, but how would you then have no regrets that you sold tbar at such a low price! now the price is growing by a little!

Nobody in his right mind would publicly announce to sell if he really intended to sell. Everyone would do it secretly to get the best possible price and not disturb the market.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

Nobody in his right mind would publicly announce to sell if he really intended to sell. Everyone would do it secretly to get the best possible price and not disturb the market.

Maybe you shouldn't overestimate some of the people hanging around on this forum Cheesy Some of them are, you know... Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: