Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-12-07]Bitcoin Community Raised $ 700,000 For Andreas Antonopoulos  (Read 5611 times)
Jeantheboy

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

For an outsider or someone who is new in crypto this might seem really weird that nearly 1 million dollars worth of bitcoin is being donated to this particular guy. But if you've been in crypto and in bitcoin specifically you know that we as a community owe Andreas. Antonopoulos is perhaps the only person in the crytocurrency community that I deem trustworthy and most importantly, worth listening to. Unlike a lot of other big names he didn't give up his integrity for money like a lot of others did and are doing. In fact I think he owned very little bitcoin up to this point (he struggled with debts prior to bitcoin so he invested all his earning early on to paying off those debts and supporting his family). His drive and dedication to, essentially, 'teach' bitcoin has earned him an insane amount of respect.

Have you ever stopped a minute and considered Andreas' situation thoughtfully? Is he sincere? He clearly says that he has worked for free without investing. He seems to have had a lot of debt while traveling so much. Is this plausible? Someone is strongly indebted and travels endlessly. Sorry but I used to trust him. I even bought his books. Now, after rationalising about him I no longer trust him. Even his body language is often, upon the whole, against him, thus showing that he is not genuine; he is too rigid, due to some bone or posture issues, or perhaps due to concealing some reality. His countenance is almost always stuck when he speaks. He never searches into memory, as if he does not have anything to reminisce, which may mean that he prepares everything, encyclopaedically and calculatingly. After observing him, I feel certain in saying that he is careless. I don't know why but he is not truthful. His reactions are often childishly arrogant. He is irritable and edgy because, I feel, he does not want his talk routine to be hindered.
If you believe in a successful bitcoin, please do not ascribe that to Andreas or anybody else. Things work smoothly without figureheads. Bitcoin doesn't need heralds or know-it-all bigmouth luminaries. They are generally full of shit, i.e. egotistical swashbucklers.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Have you ever stopped a minute and considered Andreas' situation thoughtfully? Is he sincere? He clearly says that he has worked for free without investing. He seems to have had a lot of debt while traveling so much. Is this plausible? Someone is strongly indebted and travels endlessly. Sorry but I used to trust him. I even bought his books. Now, after rationalising about him I no longer trust him. Even his body language is often, upon the whole, against him, thus showing that he is not genuine; he is too rigid, due to some bone or posture issues, or perhaps due to concealing some reality. His countenance is almost always stuck when he speaks. He never searches into memory, as if he does not have anything to reminisce, which may mean that he prepares everything, encyclopaedically and calculatingly. After observing him, I feel certain in saying that he is careless. I don't know why but he is not truthful. His reactions are often childishly arrogant. He is irritable and edgy because, I feel, he does not want his talk routine to be hindered.
If you believe in a successful bitcoin, please do not ascribe that to Andreas or anybody else. Things work smoothly without figureheads. Bitcoin doesn't need heralds or know-it-all bigmouth luminaries. They are generally full of shit, i.e. egotistical swashbucklers.

You are a complete fucking asshole.

What were you expecting, a dancing car-salesman sleazeball that you could "believe"? I can't fathom how the way the guy stands and TALKS is your rationale for not trusting him. Andreas has shown time and time again professional candor and restraint when tackling massively polarizing topics and communicating clearly about the technology.

What the fuck have you contributed? A wall of fucking text formatted like someone on a fucking booze bender?

Andreas never claimed to be a figurehead for anything - that title belongs to Egoist-In-Training Roger Ver - but something tells me you are into that shit, because you exhibit such poor character judgement.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: