Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 20K+  (Read 1777 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:05:57 AM

Holding is the best way to make money from bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I think many people that have been saying we should sell our coins in other for bitcoin to looks like currency and not something like stocks and securities are jelious of what bitcoin has made some of us. I think bitcoin will get to $25,000 before end of this year and this may happen this week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:18:53 AM

No where such a price has been marked. Everywhere on an average the price is found to be around $17000-$17500 right now. Past week when the price increased above $18000, some exchange was providing at a marked value of $19000 and some traders quote a 10% hike from the market price.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

Right, it might happen. Nobody could foresee that the hype around Bitcoin will be so fantastically great! A very few people want to sell BTC, and almost all want to buy it. Therefore its price can reach new heights.
Everyone is speculating about the 20k and this thread has gone above and this shows that investors are more hopeful for the price to rise more but as in my region bitcoin has become so precious that only millionaire can invest into it and this thing show a threat toward the statement that bitcoin will give benefit to everyone so all those who don’t have so much money to buy they are also worrying how they will survive.
Bitcoin gave almost 10 years of affordable prices, if people did not get in that is on them, I do not have a lot of bitcoin but I was able to get some before the price exploded, so people have no one to blame but themselves, many are going to say it was unfair but all of those that invested when the price was lower took a chance and now are being rewarded by their trust in bitcoin.

Those who are saying that it is unfair are those who are bitter because they're weren't able to join the party. If it weren't for it's price that it is in right now, it wouldn't be that popular or attractive. Not everyone gave it a second look years ago and it was ignored by skeptics. For people to say that it is unfair would be selfish, because they weren't able to gain for themselves.
I agree with this, I would like to have more bitcoin but the small amount of bitcoin I got is good enough for me and if one of my investments materializes then the rest of my life could be changed, so those that are saying that things are unfair are right but not for the reasons they believe, now everyone is seeing bitcoin is going to become a success but that was not a sure thing years ago so those that invested in bitcoin at that  time took a huge risk.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:33:51 AM

Right, it might happen. Nobody could foresee that the hype around Bitcoin will be so fantastically great! A very few people want to sell BTC, and almost all want to buy it. Therefore its price can reach new heights.
Everyone is speculating about the 20k and this thread has gone above and this shows that investors are more hopeful for the price to rise more but as in my region bitcoin has become so precious that only millionaire can invest into it and this thing show a threat toward the statement that bitcoin will give benefit to everyone so all those who don’t have so much money to buy they are also worrying how they will survive.
Bitcoin gave almost 10 years of affordable prices, if people did not get in that is on them, I do not have a lot of bitcoin but I was able to get some before the price exploded, so people have no one to blame but themselves, many are going to say it was unfair but all of those that invested when the price was lower took a chance and now are being rewarded by their trust in bitcoin.

Those who are saying that it is unfair are those who are bitter because they're weren't able to join the party. If it weren't for it's price that it is in right now, it wouldn't be that popular or attractive. Not everyone gave it a second look years ago and it was ignored by skeptics. For people to say that it is unfair would be selfish, because they weren't able to gain for themselves.
I agree with this, I would like to have more bitcoin but the small amount of bitcoin I got is good enough for me and if one of my investments materializes then the rest of my life could be changed, so those that are saying that things are unfair are right but not for the reasons they believe, now everyone is seeing bitcoin is going to become a success but that was not a sure thing years ago so those that invested in bitcoin at that  time took a huge risk.

Yes, Bitcoin is one of the perfect example of the saying the higher the risk the higher the reward and in this case it is $19,000 reward. I have known Bitcoin years ago but did not even bother investing on it, back then I have never thought that Bitcoin will even reach $100.  In my mind who would buy a created money on the internet, Of course undeniably I was dead wrong and  as we all know now you can almost buy anything in the internet with Bitcoin. For the people who are saying it was unfair that they were not able to join the party well it is not too late they can still buy Bitcoin and still enjoy the bull ride.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:48:24 AM

yes, bitcoin will reach $20k for sure. So it is not too late for those who wanted to invest today, for sure all of us will gain profit especially to those who holds for a long time. Last time the highest price of bitcoin I remember is $4800 and some people asking if it is too late for them to invest. Now we already have another ATH so for sure it is still not too late.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:53:30 PM

Holding is the best way to make money from bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I think many people that have been saying we should sell our coins in other for bitcoin to looks like currency and not something like stocks and securities are jelious of what bitcoin has made some of us. I think bitcoin will get to $25,000 before end of this year and this may happen this week.

This is true, no matter which coin you hold or shall I say HODL you would have earned an "interest" by their value going up, I am talking and saying this for top and most recognizable crypto coins out there. All of them are pumping now. This is because nobody knows which one is the winner, which will be mostly used in the future - but its obvious that we will end up with using many of them at end.

Bitcoin hitting 20k is still something I never though was possible I was even sceptic about it being 40k even! I guess media is doing their job to keep the show rollin we should thank them for that. Some people are talking that this scene is a bubble. but lets look at real bubble -> dot com one of the biggest out there it was worth few trillions of dollars crypto is not even close to that + to invest in bitcoin and altcoins its global, while dot com and housing bubble were only for specific type of people since it required more work/knowledge to get into it. But with crypto coins its easy you go register to an exchange and you can start right away.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

This is true, no matter which coin you hold or shall I say HODL you would have earned an "interest" by their value going up, I am talking and saying this for top and most recognizable crypto coins out there. All of them are pumping now. This is because nobody knows which one is the winner, which will be mostly used in the future - but its obvious that we will end up with using many of them at end.

Bitcoin hitting 20k is still something I never though was possible I was even sceptic about it being 40k even! I guess media is doing their job to keep the show rollin we should thank them for that. Some people are talking that this scene is a bubble. but lets look at real bubble -> dot com one of the biggest out there it was worth few trillions of dollars crypto is not even close to that + to invest in bitcoin and altcoins its global, while dot com and housing bubble were only for specific type of people since it required more work/knowledge to get into it. But with crypto coins its easy you go register to an exchange and you can start right away.
Most of the people saying bitcoin is a bubble are people that do not know anything about crypto, they seem unable to accept the fact that something new and revolutionary like bitcoin could be invented and that people are smart enough to see the potential of this coin, or they may be aware of that but they are mad since they are directly affected by bitcoin adoption since they are part of the banking industry.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:47:46 AM

yes, bitcoin will reach $20k for sure. So it is not too late for those who wanted to invest today, for sure all of us will gain profit especially to those who holds for a long time. Last time the highest price of bitcoin I remember is $4800 and some people asking if it is too late for them to invest. Now we already have another ATH so for sure it is still not too late.
Mate you are late see the market rate it is already at 20k and heading toward more and people are very happy with this rate of increase and this thing is impressing people more and they all are taking out their money from banks and other investments and are investing in bitcoin and their act is giving more rise to the bitcoin and sooner they will get their profit part as well and I see the graph of prices going up and giving people profit,
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:03:22 AM

Many people have speculated that bitcoin is going to get to 20,000 dallers and I am not surprised with this great progress that bitcoin has made and I believe that it will still be going up. After this little correction we may still have another bullish trends that may get the price above  $20,000 by next week. I think the current FUD That has lead to many coin flipping in crypto currencies market will end today and coins will soon starting to flow back very soon.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

BITCOIN makes me believe what is not possible so I Think give it 3 or more days then it will hit 20k USD .. I am a bit woried despite of pricing and value bumps up because it will gain more and more fees at it is grows.. and I am only just starting to earn small in cryptocurrency especially in altcoin and ETHEREUM I checked that if I will exchange my alts to bitcoin.. the remaining balance that I will get is just 1/4 of my earnings because of fees when exchanging it to get bitcoin.. but happy also because bitcoin is much higher now

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

Those were the days where bitcoin has reached 20,000$ and most of people missed those days to happen again anytime this year. Hopefully bitcoin's fate this year is better than last year and that it will reach new value high.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

Bitcoin last December reached $ 20000.Then the price dropped to $ 6000.Now it is growing slowly.today bitcoin value $ 11550.In the next three months it is likely to touch $ 20000 again.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

I believe that he will be able to reach this price range this year, albeit not as quickly as many would like but slowly but surely
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

Most of the people saying bitcoin is a bubble are people that do not know anything about crypto, they seem unable to accept the fact that something new and revolutionary like bitcoin could be invented and that people are smart enough to see the potential of this coin, or they may be aware of that but they are mad since they are directly affected by bitcoin adoption since they are part of the banking industry.

Well it can't be helped. After btc broke ath at 20k last december, there are all these negative remarks and warnings from governments and financial institutions about investing in cryptocurrencies. And here will be more, you can count on that. The thing is that many as well are doing research about this kind of investment and that's a good sign for btc and the entire crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: