Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🥔🍅🥑 VEGGIE 🥕🍆🌽 A Cryptocurrency For The Animals! 🐮🐷🐔🐶🐱 [LIVE!]  (Read 24422 times)
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

an interesting project with a good concept for the development of this project, this project will be useful for the relief of polluted animals, the project will grow in accordance with its benefits
Yes the project is very impressive and unique, the concept of the coin is exemplary because of its usefulness not only miners and investors will be benefited but also help make huge impact to the lives of the animals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oskii

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

A new mining wallet is in development at the moment.

Here is a sneak look at some of the new features

Updates:

- Pool Mining in the qt interface
- Hash rate of the pool you are mining on
- Information on how many Vegi you have raised for animals
- Debug info for mining
- Simple configuration interface
- Rank

How's the new wallet coming along?  Looks nice!

Thank you for your comment, I am developing it a couple hours a day Smiley Also working on other projects for Veggiecoin such as the YouTube videos, etc

We think improving mining ease is important for mainstream adoption
sblack

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Hi guys. its me again and I wish U explain

Block Time is 10 minutes as specified here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825645.0
so: mBTC/MH/day: 0.00000105*(1000000000/103254712)*86400*40/600 = 0.05857359807463 it is seems to be true

Now you say that Block Time is 1 minute and happypool lies to all of us
mBTC/MH/day: 0.00000105*(1000000000/103254712)*86400*40/60 = 0.5857359807463

6 USD per MH? really?
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

Hey! I'm very glad to see you! Go vegan!!!  Kiss Do you have Telegram community in Russian? Or other Russian communities?
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

thread view is very interesting, all the information to do the minning on this project is explained in detail using the picture, it really helps someone who is having trouble, hopefully the team in this project is very responsible and always responds to the participant who have difficulty
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:08:48 AM

verygood project i will join to mine veggie!

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
newtwin

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

Hello, all!

We created a new pool for Veggiecoin with 0% fee: https://pool.webdevs.top/

Welcome to mine together!

Port for VEGI: 3747

Example for start with ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://pool.webdevs.top:3747 -u KKnZNZr4LdqvBGE1adX12H7pDuB3dtPt2a -p c=VEGI

With best regards, webdevs pool team.
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

Hello, all!

Code:
ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://pool.webdevs.top:3747 -u KKnZNZr4LdqvBGE1adX12H7pDuB3dtPt2a -p c=VEGI

Thank you for the 0% fee sir, the animals are very grateful  Grin
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:46:22 AM

Hey! I'm very glad to see you! Go vegan!!!  Kiss Do you have Telegram community in Russian? Or other Russian communities?

There is a Russian channel on the discord

https://discordapp.com/channels/390073260861292545/414079266196684802
Barnyard (OP)

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

Hello, all!

Code:

Pool looks good, thanks dev
pedagang1

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

With a total suppply of just 25 million coins for me is a good step to neutralize this coin, with a good structure maybe I will try to mine and see the development of this coin fore it Smiley
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

Hey! I like the purpose of this project. I am interested in OTC trading. If anyone is interested just let me know Smiley
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

Hey! I like the purpose of this project. I am interested in OTC trading. If anyone is interested just let me know Smiley

Thanks for your support JungleOnion, you might want to join our discord channel to find someone interested in that Smiley
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

NEW VIDEO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA473Zca7Iw&feature=youtu.be

World's Scruffiest Abandoned Guinea Pig! So damn cute!  Grin Grin

chillbill

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

NEW VIDEO!!!

Brilliant.

Veggie folks I've just sold some mined Veggie and turned it into Doge coins. I've sent you the DOGE so you can sell it for Ozzie dollars. Id send the BTC I made but the costs are too high and I know DOGE is fast and cheap.
Its only about $25 USD's worth but I'm hoping it can buy some cat food.. or maybe some seed for that wonderful Guinea pig. That would be cool.
Now I see on SouthXchange people are buying the coin on the ASK which is great but its better to put in orders on the BID and get coins from miners like me who want to sell. I know you Veggie folks sell coins on the ASK to fund your projects but people need to buy on the BID too which will help raise the price. Investor people should definitely put orders on the BID too. The BID and OFFER needs to be close together to get the market working well, so maybe people who want to buy should bring the BID orders up closer to the ASK and then buy some at the ASK too. Maybe half and half.
I've been selling on the ASK, so here is some of that money for your causes. Smiley

If we get a proper market going the coin will Moon and then the coins will be worth a lot and will buy lots of help for those animals, so its important to get the BID and ASK close and get the coin trading good volume. Smiley

This coin is animal money and has a real use, so it can be really important if it can get real traction.
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

NEW VIDEO!!!

https://i.imgur.com/iaKhfIO.jpg
Brilliant.

Veggie folks I've just sold some mined Veggie and turned it into Doge coins. I've sent you the DOGE so you can sell it for Ozzie dollars. Id send the BTC I made but the costs are too high and I know DOGE is fast and cheap.
Its only about $25 USD's worth but I'm hoping it can buy some cat food.. or maybe some seed for that wonderful Guinea pig. That would be cool.
Now I see on SouthXchange people are buying the coin on the ASK which is great but its better to put in orders on the BID and get coins from miners like me who want to sell. I know you Veggie folks sell coins on the ASK to fund your projects but people need to buy on the BID too which will help raise the price. Investor people should definitely put orders on the BID too. The BID and OFFER needs to be close together to get the market working well, so maybe people who want to buy should bring the BID orders up closer to the ASK and then buy some at the ASK too. Maybe half and half.
I've been selling on the ASK, so here is some of that money for your causes. Smiley

If we get a proper market going the coin will Moon and then the coins will be worth a lot and will buy lots of help for those animals, so its important to get the BID and ASK close and get the coin trading good volume. Smiley

This coin is animal money and has a real use, so it can be really important if it can get real traction.

Thanks Bill, we appreciate your DOGE coin and will make sure you see in the next video where your mining efforts are going!

As a community we definitely need to pull the bid and ask closer together on SouthXchange as a priority, to improve the stability of the coin.  Smiley
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

Thanks for your support JungleOnion, you might want to join our discord channel to find someone interested in that Smiley

I will Smiley

I am a little curious about the decision of taking 25% of mining rewards for the fund. In my opinion, that amount is too high as it will require constant liquidity and buy support to be able to cash that amount in a monthly basis. So how is the coin incentivising traders to provide this buy support? I think partnerships would help for this. Also the whole idea behind the project can really attract mainstream people in social media and that could be done through influencers that not only introduce them to crypto, but also to VEGI Smiley, but anyways the built in miner in the wallet looks pretty good! Is this algo power hungry? I've never mined this algo.

I was also wondering if the project would want to reach the spanish community. I can provide a spanish translation if needed. Just let me know.
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

I will Smiley

I am a little curious about the decision of taking 25% of mining rewards for the fund. In my opinion, that amount is too high as it will require constant liquidity and buy support to be able to cash that amount in a monthly basis. So how is the coin incentivising traders to provide this buy support? I think partnerships would help for this. Also the whole idea behind the project can really attract mainstream people in social media and that could be done through influencers that not only introduce them to crypto, but also to VEGI Smiley, but anyways the built in miner in the wallet looks pretty good! Is this algo power hungry? I've never mined this algo.

I was also wondering if the project would want to reach the spanish community. I can provide a spanish translation if needed. Just let me know.

Thanks for the questions. The 10 out of 50 coins going to the animal fund in each block are not liquidated as soon as they hit the fund, so there is no issue with liquidation as we will never dump all the coins into tje market to crash the price

We are currently in talks with some animal friendly manufacturers to use veggie coin as a coupon to receive discounts on these products, which is a great incentive to buy and mine veggiecoin

The algo favours personal computers and isnt a super hungry algo at all
Oskii

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I will Smiley

As far as your question on the "25%" mining reward for the fund. The actual amount is "20%" of the mining reward. On closer inspection 40 - 10 is 20% of the mining reward, but if only the 40 is considered, the 10 is a 25% "MINING BONUS". So in reality 20% of the mining reward is given to the find. At this point in time we would love to encourage more trading on SouthXchange as this directly helps animals in need. If you can find the heart to hodl or trade the coin on the exchange, the animals benefit greatly
Barnyard (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Thanks to Justhash.me for having an interview with me about Veggiecoin today

https://justhash.me/an-interview-with-a-developer-barney-chambers-of-veggiecoin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: