Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔑 Keyrpto - Blockchain Based Ecommerce Platform 🔑 [ICO LIVE]  (Read 19310 times)
app2endad

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

What sum does the minimum amount start with?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

What sum does the minimum amount start with?
It’s 0.1 Eth. One can say this is a standard level for projects.
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

The project offers professional services which will help at every stage of purchase or sale online… I wanna see the list of these services.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

I’ve read that this service may help to reduce the possibilities of scammers’ manipulation with my payments to zero… What’s the real likelihood of fraud now?
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

Is the referral program available now? More details, please. Can't find it on the website. I think Keyrpto should create/enhance the referral program if you want more ICO participants. Normally internet marketers will be promoting ICO via safelists, but only those ICO that pay referral bonuses. I have not seen Keyrpto being promoted in safelists, and I am a member of about 40 safelists. Kindly update us on the referral program, please.

Announcement

Here at Keyrpto, our main goal is to look after our community. First and foremost, we want to make sure that our investors and future user base receives the best care and service possible. In keeping with this premise, we will be delaying the opening of our ICO for a short period of time. We will be using this time to upgrade our website, enhance our whitepaper, and most importantly we will be incorporating a working demo of our platform into our website!

In the demo you will be able to use many basic functions, such as setting up a shop, purchasing items, and more!

In addition to our 20% bonus for the first 500 signups to our ICO, we are also introducing our referral program! More details will be available soon.

If you have any questions please send us a message on here or any of our social media platforms Smiley
Hopefully we'll see you in our ICO!
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Is the referral program available now? More details, please. Can't find it on the website. I think Keyrpto should create/enhance the referral program if you want more ICO participants. Normally internet marketers will be promoting ICO via safelists, but only those ICO that pay referral bonuses. I have not seen Keyrpto being promoted in safelists, and I am a member of about 40 safelists. Kindly update us on the referral program, please.

Announcement

Here at Keyrpto, our main goal is to look after our community. First and foremost, we want to make sure that our investors and future user base receives the best care and service possible. In keeping with this premise, we will be delaying the opening of our ICO for a short period of time. We will be using this time to upgrade our website, enhance our whitepaper, and most importantly we will be incorporating a working demo of our platform into our website!

In the demo you will be able to use many basic functions, such as setting up a shop, purchasing items, and more!

In addition to our 20% bonus for the first 500 signups to our ICO, we are also introducing our referral program! More details will be available soon.

If you have any questions please send us a message on here or any of our social media platforms Smiley
Hopefully we'll see you in our ICO!
There is definitely a referral program Smiley
You get a 5% bonus equivalent to how much your referrals contribute.
We are working on a dashboard for referrals right now and it will be ready soon.

I’ve read that this service may help to reduce the possibilities of scammers’ manipulation with my payments to zero… What’s the real likelihood of fraud now?
Our service ensures the protection of the buyer and the seller. As the funds are locked in escrow until the transaction is cleared, a scammer will obtain no benefit as once the dispute is moderated by us the funds will be released to the victim.

The project offers professional services which will help at every stage of purchase or sale online… I wanna see the list of these services.

We don't currently have a list of these services but they will include everything usually covered by e-commerce stores and more. This includes but is not limited to; extensive customer support, store front creation assistance, dispute mediation, etc.

I’ve heard that the project was launched in July, 2017 and has been operating since that moment. How do developers estimate the stages of implementation? Arent there any underrun?
If you check out our roadmap we are well on track having completed everything up to this point in time. The next stage is our Beta release in Q2 2018 Smiley|

Many projects claim that they’re ready to make transactions and that they’ll be well protected. Does it mean that this is just one more similar project? Are u sure of its financial effectiveness??

It isn’t “one more project”! KeyRPTO is a revolutionary platform for e-commerce rather than for protection of transactions only. It’s created for small enterprises on the base on blockchain in order to let them trade goods and services basing on the basic cryptocurrencies. This allow to stand out.
What’s the uniqueness of this project?
It’s in safe environment between the seller and the buyer for exchange of products and cryptocurrencies. Moreover, the project’s app offers a possibility to seek for necessary services and goods and KeyRPTO’s operation algorithms are simple and reliable. By the way, i don’t think that such features are provided anywhere else.
How is it possible to make purchases for cryptocurrency via the app and a platform? Which algorithm is used?

It’s carried out with the help of KeyRPTO escrow procedure. As for payment, it takes place in Escrow only after the delivery is confirmed. The procedures are simple and transparent.
How is Escrow carried out? What is this procedure necessary for?

Escrow is carried out on the blockchain through a smart contract. It is necessary to ensure that all transactions are safe and secure from fraudulent activity.
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

Does the system accept the payments with basic currencies only at the moment? New currencies appear sometimes, will they be included? How will the project develop in this regard?
We will move to accept as many major cryptocurrencies as they appear Smiley

In white paper is mentioned something like cryptographic administration? What is it?
We don't have that term specifically in the whitepaper, but i think I understand what you mean.
What that would relate to would be the way in which we look after the escrow payments via smart contracts. We act as a 3rd party mediator in disputes to ensure that the funds are released to the correct person.
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

Introducing our new team member, Alexandre Rousseau!

With an international management background and extensive e-commerce skills, Alex has worked for major e-commerce companies across Europe and is now focusing on work in the crypto space.

Check out his LinkedIn profile here:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandre-roussel-06a18b31/
Pupul1999

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

Very important coin today join and realize he is future bright, also investors satisfaction, best of luck
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

Thank you for admin's fast replies in addressing our concerns. Happy to hear all the asnwers, very professional and dedicated indeed.
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

Thank you for admin's fast replies in addressing our concerns. Happy to hear all the asnwers, very professional and dedicated indeed.
Thanks Yluna! That's what I'm here for Smiley

Very important coin today join and realize he is future bright, also investors satisfaction, best of luck
Thanks Pupul Smiley
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Are difficulties with the exchange possible today in such a growing market as the crypto currency one? Moreover, there’re stock exchanges.
There’s no great difficulty, thanks to KeyPRTO, for example. People need a convenient platform against the background of the growth in the volume and popularity of payments. This is what KeyRPTO offers. As for exchanges, it’s necessary to have some skills, at least basic ones.
There’s big choice for currencies on the exchanges, but what are there on the basis of a platform for exchange?

At the moment there’re the main ones, such as bitcoin, Eth and other basic ones. There’re no local currencies yet, but it’s planned to add them. However, we need to evaluate and understand the demand for them.
What does the service give to work with crypto currency? What advantages?
KEYRPTO creates an environment between the seller and the buyer for the exchange of products with crypto-currencies with the minimum risk of fraud. This worries everyone and is a key priority for today.

But isn't that a service that Bitpay is already providing? Correct me if I am wrong please.

ChrisBren

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Are difficulties with the exchange possible today in such a growing market as the crypto currency one? Moreover, there’re stock exchanges.
There’s no great difficulty, thanks to KeyPRTO, for example. People need a convenient platform against the background of the growth in the volume and popularity of payments. This is what KeyRPTO offers. As for exchanges, it’s necessary to have some skills, at least basic ones.
There’s big choice for currencies on the exchanges, but what are there on the basis of a platform for exchange?

At the moment there’re the main ones, such as bitcoin, Eth and other basic ones. There’re no local currencies yet, but it’s planned to add them. However, we need to evaluate and understand the demand for them.
KEYRPTO creates an environment between the seller and the buyer for the exchange of products with crypto-currencies with the minimum risk of fraud. This worries everyone and is a key priority for today.

But isn't that a service that Bitpay is already providing? Correct me if I am wrong please.

Bitpay integrates itself into already existing websites, so it's a little bit different. They also only accept bitcoin, where Keyrpto will accept all major cryptocurrencies.
Keyrpto will be creating the entire e-commerce platform specifically for crypto based on the blockchain instead of overlaying wallets on-top of existing websites.

That being said we do have competitors in the space, but that's no surprising given the size of the e-commerce market. We fully expect there to be a number of crypto based e-commerce sites in the near future the same as there are many fiat based e-commerce sites currently.
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Introducing partnership No.1 of 20 in our 20 partnerships in 20 days event, Africar Group!

Africar group are the leading car marketplace in Sub Saharan Africa, and they will be integrating their website into our platform!

www.africargroup.com
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:48:13 AM
Merited by aTriz (2)

Introducing partnership No,2 and 3! CarGebeya, and CarYandi! The leading automotive marketplaces in Ethiopia and Zambia respectively!

www.cargebeya.com
www.caryandi.com

Our platform will be integrated into their website!!

You might notice a pattern is forming 😉

More to come Wink
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

Introducing partnership No.4, African Property Group!

🔥APG is the leading online real estate marketplace in Sub Saharan Africa!🔥

africanproperty.co

They will be incorporating Keyrpto as their Crypto payment platform for the purchase/rent of houses!!😳😳
ChrisBren

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:21:05 AM

Introducing Partnership No.5/20,
TswanaHome!

The leading real estate marketplace in Botswana!
They will be accepting crypto payments through our platform!
😳🔥

www.tswanahome.com
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

Look upon over the product. Nice model, nice roadmap must long way to go so worthy investment sure. Keyrpto - A Decentralized eCommerce Marketplace. Will mind it.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Bitpay integrates itself into already existing websites, so it's a little bit different. They also only accept bitcoin, where Keyrpto will accept all major cryptocurrencies.
Keyrpto will be creating the entire e-commerce platform specifically for crypto based on the blockchain instead of overlaying wallets on-top of existing websites.

That being said we do have competitors in the space, but that's no surprising given the size of the e-commerce market. We fully expect there to be a number of crypto based e-commerce sites in the near future the same as there are many fiat based e-commerce sites currently.

Sounds like you have reasonable expectations about competition and so on. I like it and it's good to have a team that doesn't make unrealistic claims or promises.

phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

More than excited. How's the marketing going? Seems we need the name thrown around more. They need to know the project to understand how great it is
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: