Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ShipChain - Disrupting the $10 Trillion Shipping & Logistics Industry  (Read 10569 times)
Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:08:48 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 07:03:26 AM by Fuyuki_Wataru

ShipChain.io | Whitepaper | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | Instagram | Press List

TOKEN SALE COMING IN JANUARY

PRIVATE PRESALE OPEN - presale@shipchain.io - ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY - CONTACT FOR KYC/AML - U.S. INVESTORS WELCOME IN PRE-SALE AND MAIN SALE

ShipChain was founded with the mission to create a unified, end-to-end technology platform that will revolutionize the logistics and transportation industry using blockchain technology.  The logistics industry currently faces numerous problems, including lack of visibility, lack of accountability, high markups from middlemen, and a high occurrence of fraud and theft.  With our technology, and the SHIP token, ShipChain will be able to use blockchain to resolve the biggest problems facing the industry today.  Taking a holistic, multimodal (truck, rail, air, sea) approach enables us to unify the industry in a way that has never been possible until today.

[ SHIPCHAIN PARTNERS ]

ShipChain accomplishes these goals through a combination of contract initiation on the Ethereum blockchain, as well as use of sidechains to facilitate the flow of logistics data, such as telemetry, geolocation, bill of lading, and other necessary information.  The high transaction costs of ethereum for large scale volume are reduced, and specific information for shipping is stored in these sidechains to increase transaction speed, provide a store for specialized info, and reduce cost.  This allows the goal of a unified, industry-wide track and trace environment to occur in a low cost, high speed, trusted method.

[ WEB PLATFORM ]

ShipChain will allow for web booking using the SHIP token, as well as fiat currencies converted to SHIP on site.  Shippers of goods can link directly with freight carriers, choose their individual routes and lanes, and avoid costly middlemen.  This allows for lower cost freight, while carriers will keep more of what they earn to move the shipment.  ShipChain will offer a transparent, low fee environment, cutting out unnecessary steps.  AI guidance to assist in choosing the best route based on variable inputs such as shipper preference, hazardous materials, weather, traffic, and even IoT data received from trucks such as pothole avoidance, and much more, will benefit shippers and drivers in reducing the cost and transit time.  The ShipChain Web platform will also be one of two revenue models for ShipChain, in which a small, transparent markup percentage is applied to the booking of freight.  This is in stark contrast to the existing method of high markup brokers by phone.

[ REWARDS ]

With a shortage of over 100,000 truck drivers in the US alone, and that number expected to grow to over 250,000 by 2025, there are significantly more shipments than there are drivers to handle it.  While self-driving trucks are on the horizon, it is doubtful that regulators will fully allow them to be autonomous in the near future.  In the ShipChain ecosystem, drivers are rewarded for participating in numerous ways, with portions of transaction fees being sent to their SHIP wallet directly.  Not breaking the speed limit too many times, on-time delivery, log compliance, eco-friendly driving, and a high customer rating all contribute into determining how much SHIP they receive as a reward.  This entices new drivers to join the industry, while also helping carriers maintain margins, all the while benefitting owner-operators even more.

[ SHIP TOKEN ]

The SHIP token fuels the ecosystem by acting both as a membership requirement on the blockchain, as well as a method of payment.  While the web platform will allow for multicurrency booking, booking actually takes place on the blockchain using the SHIP token.  SHIP are distributed to drivers based on their tier of rewards, and carriers must hold the token to participate and receive loads.  500,000,000 tokens will be minted, and broken down as such:

[ TEAM ]

[ ADVISORS ]

[ PRESS ]

BOUNTY PROGRAM COMING BELOW

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bingbong1589

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:14:19 AM

Interesting, watching this one!
ShipChain_Sam

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:29:14 AM

Happy to answer any questions!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

Hi everyone! Just added ShipChain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/ShipChain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

This project was great I'm looking forward to this project.
It nice to be here and cooperate the shipchain team and will lead to successful project.
More power team shipchain and the manager good luck.
Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:33:10 AM

This project was great I'm looking forward to this project.
It nice to be here and cooperate the shipchain team and will lead to successful project.
More power team shipchain and the manager good luck.

Welcome aboard.  It's very exciting!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

Best proposal I've encountered so far! Definitely like the idea of using blockchain technology for logistics and transportation industry. Good line up for the team consisting of professional talents. I'll assure you that I'll do my best to promote and share your project for the investors to pattonize this. Wishing you success and more power!!

plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:16:36 AM

This project is great and I'm looking forward to help and be part of the success of this project.God bless.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:21:59 AM

This project is really interesting and hoping for the success of this project.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:34:59 AM

Interesting project, i see the team on this project very professional for build a very good concept about this project. I really believe if this project will very promosing in a future. waiting bounty campaign will you update dev. good luck for your projects.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:27 AM

i was reading the project and i can see its all well and nice project i am happy to be part of this shipchain . i do believe that this project will successful. cheers Smiley
Glynmoor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:07:53 AM

Page 22 of the whitepaper: "Perdue AgriBusiness ranks among the top United States grain companies. Annual sales exceed $6 billion. ShipChain and Perdue Farms will work on a pilot project to implement blockchain technology through key parts of Perdue Farms’ supply chain."

I looked into this some more. Perdue is one of USA's largest poulty/pork/beef manufactures. THE biggest on the east coast, and elsewhere I believe only Tyson is bigger. Very impressive partnership.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

Look promising, the team look professional and the partners maybe one of the best in their field, but would you show us about partnership announcement with shipchain from them?
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

Is there any bounties like social media or telegram campaigns on this project. Shipchain has the potential for the success. Looking forward for this project.
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

The project is very good, congrats. Certainly did not an easy taskthe modeling . Now I m very curious and with very willing "pick up with hand". I wish all you, success. Thanks  for allowing me to participate of the signature campaign. Count with me, I am at your disposition.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

this project is very good for the future, because so far many postponed delivery due to unclear, With the existence of this blockchain technology I hope SHIPCHAIN can make new things in any shipping industry.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:41:13 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:52:03 AM by NyLymZbl

After I read this Thread, I was impressed with the purpose of this project. Hoping that this procject will solve the problem of our Industry, through ShipChain technology. Let's help us to accomplish this. Let's bring this to success.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

After I read it I think this is a very amazing project with a very solid team support, I am sure that this project will be successful in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:58:22 AM

This project will be of great help to those companies or individuals working with logistics, it's true that there are a lots of problems primarily theft during the shipping of the materials or anything being transported.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

After reading every details this project of the ICO is huge I mean talk about the benefits and advantages it can give to those companies logistics especially when the countries are currently experiencing in deliveries and freight projects   due to lack of transportation to support the people's day to day delivery to their love ones.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: