Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2022 Q2)  (Read 171575 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 02:21:37 PM by Joel_Jantsen

QS I can understand being a cunt..

but who the fuck are you? silly little prick, check my trust history for all the deals I have done before you start making accusations about merit farming
I don't know what I'am but I can be certain that I don't look like someone who gives two shits  about who you deal with (or who you're for that matter [from the reply, you're making me think of you as 12 year old who needs a spanking]).I'll certainly take a closer look at the deals and the accusations

About 20 people can confirm that we are not alts as they have shipped to both of us separately, Hhampuz hosts raffles and auctions for me when I am tied up IRL, this isn't exactly secret.
This is a secret to me and other 10000 members on the forum who don't any idea about it ? I'm not accusing you of anything,I just said if you don't come clean,you might be abusing merit.I don't know how believable  is your 'tied up in IRL' story but like you said you can have members vouch for you is considerable.

Maybe I'll drop Lauda/Lutpin/miner a personal message to clear this up.

EDIT: I consider it void from my end based on the vouch and (personal experience)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 5897

Meh.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

QS I can understand being a cunt..

but who the fuck are you? silly little prick, check my trust history for all the deals I have done before you start making accusations about merit farming
I don't know what I'am but I can be certain that I don't look like someone who gives two shits  about who you deal with (or who you're for that matter [from the reply, you're making me think of you as 12 year old who needs a spanking]).I'll certainly take a closer look at the deals and the accusations

About 20 people can confirm that we are not alts as they have shipped to both of us separately, Hhampuz hosts raffles and auctions for me when I am tied up IRL, this isn't exactly secret.
This is a secret to me and other 10000 members on the forum who don't any idea about it ? I'm not accusing you of anything,I just said if you don't come clean,you might be abusing merit.I don't know how believable  is your 'tied up in IRL' story but like you said you can have members vouch for you is considerable.

Maybe you should have done that prior to making the above comments? I remember you name so I'm sure we have had some dealings in the past as well and I would expect more from you, but monkey see, monkey do apparently.

Frij

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

and I don't think blazed ever had either on his trust list
Correct.

I don't know how believable  is your 'tied up in IRL' story but like you said you can have members vouch for you is considerable.
I can personally vouch that Hhampuz and TMAN are two separate people, and the three people you listed will likely be able to do the same.
I'd expect that the majority of people in the Collectibles section have dealt with these two previously, and so can likely also vouch.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1752

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

--snip--
If that turns out to be true (assuming one of the parties don't come clean ),they can also be further held responsible for giving merits to alt accounts which is strictly prohibited on the forum.IIRC,Blazed had both of them under his trust list ? As per the given proofs,the addresses used clearly shows the accounts are connected until proven otherwise.
Hhampuz is actually on SaltySpitoon's trust list, and I don't think blazed ever had either on his trust list (he may have had Hhampuz, but I am not sure about this)

In addition to the merit issue, both accounts have vouched for eachother in disputes, such as the above referenced extortion attempt, which IMO is a bigger issue than giving merit to yourself.

I would point out that the addresses were posted around the same time, and TMAN used the address in a signature campaign (and was likely not expected to receive payment for some time) prior to Hhampuz using that address in a raffle.

I think it needs to be pointed out here that you, Quickseller, served as escrow involving trades of your own alt account, Panther52.  You charged an escrow fee to vouch for your own alt account as escrow.

On the other hand, hhampuz raffled some collectibles off on behalf of tman so used a tman address as the payment address.

Keep Pounding!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

Maybe you should have done that prior to making the above comments? I remember you name so I'm sure we have had some dealings in the past as well and I would expect more from you, but monkey see, monkey do apparently.
You're correct.Yes we have done dealings before in couple of your raffles.It's just the address reused made me a bit suspicious but anyway I consider this void from my end.Sorry for the inconvenience.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

maybe you should of done that before you jumped onto QS's micro peen for a quick ride?

guess you are another Pajeet that is added to my shitlist. Fucking Merit farming really? did you even check out the merits I have passed about? did you even think that someone who has been here for 5 years with a shit ton of trades with some very trusted people would have an alt the other side of the continent? fuck me son you need to stop touching the micropeen and have a little read up before you speak, you are just as bad as the people who keep asking about merits in Meta.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

guess you are another Pajeet that is added to my shitlist. Fucking Merit farming really? did you even check out the merits I have passed about? did you even think that someone who has been here for 5 years with a shit ton of trades with some very trusted people would have an alt the other side of the continent? fuck me son you need to stop touching the micropeen and have a little read up before you speak, you are just as bad as the people who keep asking about merits in Meta.
You seem frustrated in real life.Take a walk maybe ?  Smiley I'll see you around.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

maybe you should of done that before you jumped onto QS's micro peen for a quick ride?

It sounds like some people are a little snippy when they are questioned about their shady dealings. I am curious to know if participants know about the factvthe coins are being sold on behalf of a third party with payment being made directly to said third party.

To me it sounds like this kind of behavior would have the effect of distorting the market.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:52:47 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

It sounds like some people are a little snippy when they are questioned about their shady dealings. I am curious to know if participants know about the factvthe coins are being sold on behalf of a third party with payment being made directly to said third party.

To me it sounds like this kind of behavior would have the effect of distorting the market.

I always write in my raffles: "Shipping from Sweden", meaning it is in my possesion (still, what does it say that the said object is in my hands, it can still be owned by a third party, no?). When they ship from somewhere else I state that it is being shipped from either "Within EU" or "USA". So keep grasping at straws QS.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

You seem frustrated in real life.Take a walk maybe ?  Smiley I'll see you around.

you are just some jumped up Pajeet who wants entry onto DT by the looks of things - take a moment before you jump on QS's micropeen moving forwards - 9/10 he is incorrect.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
ICHIOCHA
Copper Member

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:56:40 PM
Merited by Asyifiah (10), Timelord2067 (1)

Accounts Connected:
same twitter username, eth address connected reagannn and Decentradical

proof:
Decentradical using twitter https://twitter.com/nba_kell - AirToken spreadsheet

and reagannn also use the same twitter https://twitter.com/nba_kell - InvestFeed spreadsheet

and then their eth address is connected
https://etherscan.io/address/0x596e5df8D7f9F9df77c765a94BE54f348C1A85c4
https://etherscan.io/address/0xff9325222d9d9617185938b25f31725bf1614e1a

Related Addresses:
Code:
0x596e5df8D7f9F9df77c765a94BE54f348C1A85c4
0xff9325222d9d9617185938b25f31725bf1614e1a

Dunia ini penuh peranan
Panggung Sandiwara
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

You're correct.Yes we have done dealings before in couple of your raffles.It's just the address reused made me a bit suspicious but anyway I consider this void from my end.Sorry for the inconvenience.
You really need to stop listening to Quickseller, regardless of how credible his *whatever* looks like. He always tries to make his lies seem legitimate. There is no way possible for TMAN to be the same as hhampuz, completely different personalities (although this should be clear by now).

@OP Do you *allow* posting investigation requests here? I have a 40-50 account investigation request along with their addresses. Very obvious behavior, but I do not have the time to check them right now (or soon that is).
OP MIA?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

I always write in my raffles: "Shipping from Sweden", meaning it is in my possesion (still, what does it say that the said object is in my hands, it can still be owned by a third party, no?). When they ship from somewhere else I state that it is being shipped from either "Within EU" or "USA". So keep grasping at straws QS.
Your OP says ‘free shipping worldwide’ and you are saying that you did not explicitly say it was in your position is the same as you disclosing you are selling on behalf of a third party who is receiving payment directly and has possession of the coin.

Also after someone posted they wanted all the tickets under the impression that more was being included than was in reality, you said that *you* made the decision to open the raffle back up. I don’t think this would be your decision if someone else owned the coins.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

You really need to stop listening to Quickseller, regardless of how credible his *whatever* looks like. He always tries to make his lies seem legitimate. There is no way possible for TMAN to be the same as hhampuz, completely different personalities (although this should be clear by now).
You think two accounts using the same address isn’t proof they are the same person? Is this because they are closely associated with you? Or do you apply this standard to everyone?
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

Your OP says ‘free shipping worldwide’ and you are saying that you did not explicitly say it was in your position is the same as you disclosing you are selling on behalf of a third party who is receiving payment directly and has possession of the coin.

Also after someone posted they wanted all the tickets under the impression that more was being included than was in reality, you said that *you* made the decision to open the raffle back up. I don’t think this would be your decision if someone else owned the coins.

What you believe to be my decision or not is just your opinion. You have no idea what kind of terms were set prior to me making these raffles, Whenever I do anything for TMAN for example he gives me pretty much free hands to do whatever I please as long as he gets paid and as long as he'll ship the item to whatever winner/s there may be. So assumptions are great, but it's nice to see that you are looking in to these past threads, I'm actually glad that I can keep you busy!

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 07:50:33 PM by marlboroza

~
I don't see the same twitter username in that spreadsheet. Reagannn twitter username is @k3poy0h while decentradical use @nba_kell.

That transaction is proof that person A sent 0.01eth to person B.

One account has been tagged for merit begging, probably first two accounts begged adroitful_one to give them merit(this is only speculation).
ICHIOCHA
Copper Member

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

~
I don't see the same twitter username in that spreadsheet. Reagannn twitter username is @k3poy0h while decentradical use @nba_kell.

do not you see from both screenshots it shows one twitter account ( https://twitter.com/nba_kell ) used by two bitcointalk accounts?

That transaction is proof that Reagannn sent 0.01eth to Decentradical.

Dunia ini penuh peranan
Panggung Sandiwara
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:09:10 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 08:32:04 PM by marlboroza

~

do not you see from both screenshots it shows one twitter account ( https://twitter.com/nba_kell ) used by two bitcointalk accounts?

That transaction is proof that Reagannn sent 0.01eth to Decentradical.
Sorry m8, somehow I missed second screenshot  Embarrassed

Reagannn has found many alt accounts and it turns out that he cheated AirToken bounty twitter campaign.
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 2014

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

calm down nerds <3

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

You think two accounts using the same address isn’t proof they are the same person? Is this because they are closely associated with you? Or do you apply this standard to everyone?

Nobody is closely associated with anybody here - it's all in your fuckin head you toon! TMAN and HHampuz are two different people, trust me, I've dealt with them many times myself.

Personally, I think you are just fucking crazy insane for being thrown of DT. Ever since, this is all you do, chase empty rabbitholes and waste peoples time and lives. Idiot.. Tongue  

Btw... So... You must be an alt of HHampuz now, huh? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3082093.0  Huh

Grin  Cheesy

Also, your welcome, continue up the comedy and keep chasing bottomless old rabbitholes, it's funny af to me! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: