Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (MKT) Mktcoin - POS and Masternodes  (Read 47852 times)
colaiuta

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Hello guys! I'm from Chile and this coin is causing a lot of hype in Colombia, Peru, Argentina and specially Brazil, place where the coin was created..

I've been looking over this particular coin for a few months, and it's incredible how many people get together on both exchanges trying to manipulate the prices, and of course, it's also annoying looking at the chat box full of MLM/Mktcoin spam..

As you can see, you cannot download a wallet unless you have a refferal code or ''sponsor''... sounds like pyramid???.

Also, you can find plenty of ''instructional'' videos on Youtube on how to reffer people and explaining all that multi-level b*llsht promises... Just search for MLM, MKT COIN or PAYDIAMOND.

Be aware, looks like scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amedeusx

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

i have been mining also 2 hours and pool did transfer to my wallet but not coin ,it transfered hash.. so i have 3.7 hash and 0 coins and my balance is 0 mkt.I dont understand what i need to do to get coins

they are your mined coins. you can transfer them to your exchange wallet on "balance transfer" page
amedeusx

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

This coin does not work at all (I hate using the word scam).. I have been mining for almost 24 hours no and still nothing in my wallet.

Please don't waste your time and your hashrate here..

already mined 29 MLM in 5 hours,they came to my web wallet, send them to my exchange wallet and i convert to LTC.  dont forget to click "update with external balance" button on this page https://office.mktcoin.org/financial/extract
wassefkamal

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

I thought it was weird that I had to put in so much information to get the web wallet.  Anyways, Im mining this coin, but Im having my pool transfer it stright to my southXchange wallet.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

EASY GUIDE ON HOW TO MINE THE (MLM) Mktcoin. With FAQ and SUPPORT.  V1.0

Actually this coin, at the moment I am writing, is by far the most profitable coin. On my GTX 1070 Ti I am making about $11/12 per day/card

GENERIC INFO ABOUT THE COIN:

Name: Mktcoin (MLM)
Algo: X17
Best Miner: Ccminer Alexis HSR(see the FAQ section for more detailed info) - download link --> http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/6kW6z11T/file.html
OC settings: 72% PL / +130 Core / + 350 MEM (see the FAQ section for more detailed info about -i intensity settings)
Pools: http://bsod.pw/ or http://pool2.dataseeq.com (see the FAQ section for relevant differences)
Exchange: https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/MLM/BTC

HOW TO MINE:

To mine this coin you will need:

1) THE WALLET. To create the wallet, in Windows, you have to register on the offical website. You can follow this link ----> REGISTER TO GET THE WALLET - Use screen following screenshots that will guide you on how to register and create the wallet:

- Click on the THIS LINK and you will be redirected to the registration page  ---> https://prnt.sc/ilvf4x
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration. Click on the confirmation link.
- Login to your account and you will find on the home page your wallet ID. This is a unique ID that you will use to receive all of your transactions. ---> https://prnt.sc/ilvh2j

2) THE MINER. The best miner for the X17 Algo is the ALEXIS HSR miner. You can download it here: http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/6kW6z11T/file.html

To start the miner you will have to edit your start.bat file (or create it in case you don't have it already), which must be in the same folder of the ccminer.exe file and use this command inside the start.bat file:

ccminer-alexis.exe -a x17 -o <address of the pool you choose with port number> -u <your wallet ID> -i 22  (check the FAQ for the best intensity settigns based on your card)

Save and start.

Now you are mining the MLM coin!

FAQ

Q) Where can I check my balance on the pool website where I am mining?

A) You can check on the pool page (https://prnt.sc/ilvn68) clicking on WALLET and filling it with your WALLET ID

Q) What is the best pool to mine?

A) The best pool where to mine -in theory- should have an high hash rate and should be VERY honest. It's very easy nowdays to mine in pools that will, in some way, steal a part of your profits. What I would suggest you is to make a comparison by yourself (I did it but I prefer to not share my results). Mine with, for example, 2 cards on one pool and 2 cards on another pool. Same type of cards, same all. Same start and same end. Keep mining for not less than 48 hours. You will be impressed by the results!

Q) Why my wallet balance on the home page is ZERO even if I received transactions from the pool where I mined?

A) To view your balance on your wallet just go to the "FINANCIAL" section of your control panel and click on UPDATE WITH EXTERNAL BALANCE ( https://prnt.sc/iltpnh ) and your balance will show up in a few seconds.

Q) How can I transfer my money to an exchange?

A) to transfer your balance just follow the instructions of these screen captures: https://prnt.sc/ilu1f7  and   https://prnt.sc/ilu20m - Click on FINANCIAL then on BALANCE TRANSFER. Then select in the "Transfer of" MY WALLET option and in the "Transfer To" WALLET (HASH) option. Fill with the recipient ID and with the amount, click on VERIFY. Done.

Q) What are the best OC settings?

A) This coin uses the X17 Algo which is VERY INTENSIVE on the CORE but NOT very intensive on the MEMORY. Usually the core is being loaded at 100% while the memory load is just about 25/27%. My advice is to overclock the CORE as much as possible but to not overclock the memory too much.
My actual OC settings for cards using Afterburber are: TDP 72% / CORE + 130 / MEMORY + 350
If you don't have problems about electricity bill then you can increase the TDP to 100 but this will increase your power consumption quite a lot. I found the best power consumption to hash rate ratio being at 72% TDP. Up to you.

Q) What is the best -i intensity settings for my card?

A) I did a lot of performance testing and I find out that every card model can sustain different intensity settings. Here are the max settings I tested. Going higher caused crashed on my rigs.  
- GTX 1060 6GB -i 21.5
- GTX 1070 (this card is very critical) - to keep the gtx 1070 stable and not crashing I had to set the -i to 20 and the max core clock to +100 and the MEM to +300
- GTX 1070yi -i 21.5
- GTX 1080ti -i 21.5
. If you experience crashes then reduce the intensity by 0.1 stepsa nd reduce the CORE clock by 10Mhz steps.

Q) What should be the hash rate on the NVIDIA GPU?

A) With my settings and Alexis HSR you should get: GTX 1060 6GB = 6.9 MH/s - GTX 1070 = 11 MH/s - GTX 1070ti = 13 MH/s - GTX 1080ti = 18.5 MH/s
Like I said before if you want a performance boost just increase the TDP from 72% up to 100%. But after some extensive testing I have found that at 72% I have the best performance to power usage ratio.

If you have more questions you can contact me in private. I will be glad to help.

If you did like my guide I ask you to register your wallet using my link. REGISTER TO GET THE WALLET

For all the ones complaining about the coins not arriving in their wallet. Just READ MY GUIDE. They coins ARRIVES. You just have to read my guide.

I have already mined - received - transfered to south exchange - sold. And it was VERY easy. Just you guys don't want to spend 5/8 minutes reading a detailed guide.
wassefkamal

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

i have been mining also 2 hours and pool did transfer to my wallet but not coin ,it transfered hash.. so i have 3.7 hash and 0 coins and my balance is 0 mkt.I dont understand what i need to do to get coins

Hash?  why would MKTcoin give you Hash instead of the actual coins.  Hmmmm, sounds like a scam to me.  Going to have the pool pay me out directly to my southXchange.
lionking2208

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

This coin does not work at all (I hate using the word scam).. I have been mining for almost 24 hours no and still nothing in my wallet.

already mined 29 MLM in 5 hours,they came to my web wallet, send them to my exchange wallet and i convert to LTC.  dont forget to click "update with external balance" button on this page https://office.mktcoin.org/financial/extract
I cant, when i go to my balance transfer i have 0 balance.. i have 3.7 hash and 0 mkt coins.  And also there is confusing boxes to fill  like transfer of (my log in ,my wallet) than transfer to (member ,wallet)  than Recepient Login/Hash i dont know what to enter here??  so do i transfer from my log in or my wallet?how can i transfer if i have 0 balance? this is crazy!!
wassefkamal

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

I cant, when i go to my balance transfer i have 0 balance.. i have 3.7 hash and 0 mkt coins.  And also there is confusing boxes to fill  like transfer of (my log in ,my wallet) than transfer to (member ,wallet)  than Recepient Login/Hash i dont know what to enter here??  so do i transfer from my log in or my wallet?how can i transfer if i have 0 balance? this is crazy!!

I would probably just use your southXchange wallet address and just have your pool to transfer it directly to the exchange.  Thats what Im doing currently.  Im just waiting to see if it actually works.
amedeusx

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

already mined 29 MLM in 5 hours,they came to my web wallet, send them to my exchange wallet and i convert to LTC.  dont forget to click "update with external balance" button on this page https://office.mktcoin.org/financial/extract
fill like this,
transfer of => my wallet
transfer to => wallet-hash
Recepient Login/Hash => exchange wallet adress
value => 3.6

after that, a new new box openes "coin pass". type your password, than click "token", a token sends to your mail adress, type it than click "request". DONE
lionking2208

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Than it ask me coin pass and token, token i get on email but coin pass what is that? if i put password of my wallet it says The field Against password is not valid.
amedeusx

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

Than it ask me coin pass and token, token i get on email but coin pass what is that? if i put password of my wallet it says The field Against password is not valid.

password of mktcoin.org login
zaithito

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

on Windows it can be mined 1080ti?
lionking2208

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

i have try more than 50 times and every time is" Wrong title The field Against password is not valid", i have try to reset password and i got new password and still its wrong password..  i have try copy password and manualy enter and still its wrong password.
And another thing is you cant enter your own password ,if i reset password it generates password automaticly and send it to my email. omg i will go crazy
colaiuta

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

I'm from Chile and this coin is causing a lot of hype in Colombia, Peru, Argentina and specially Brazil, place where the coin was created..

I've been looking over this particular coin for a few months, and it's incredible how many people get together on both exchanges trying to manipulate the prices, and of course, it's also annoying looking at the chat box full of MLM/Mktcoin spam..

As you can see, you cannot download a wallet unless you have a refferal code or ''sponsor''... sounds like pyramid???.

Also, you can find plenty of ''instructional'' videos on Youtube on how to reffer people and explaining all that multi-level b*llsht promises... Just search for MLM, MKT COIN or PAYDIAMOND.

Be aware!!! looks like scam
SlapThat

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Two emails and a phone number. Sure sound fishy just to download a damn wallet.
lionking2208

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

I have managed to send 3 coins to south exchange after  4 hours of trying, after that i have again password problems but main thing is that i send it to sounh exchange adress and nothing arrived.. i have checked adress and adress is ok.. still nothing arived and my wallet is empty.. i have never in my life had so much problems with one web page.. this is insane..
PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

I am mining MLM for now it looks like a scam but i dont know i will try it for one day. It is best to trade with BTC right after deposit to the exchange.

mypikachu

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:56:35 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 11:32:12 PM by mypikachu

Resolved my issue

SpecialLizard

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

I have a wallet and login but am not getting any token emails.

I am mining to this address mUSxwvu7sFD8sCwrcQm3PcWivQnnWZ3qYQ

My issue is that If I can't receive your tokens this wallet is worthless to me as I can't send coin.  There is mined coin in the wallet.

Please Advise.  My primary email is valid and hosted by Google.  there is nothing in my SPAM folder.

I am a bit upset in that if you are hosting the wallet I need some support options a support email address would be nice.

Huh
mypikachu

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

I have a wallet and login but am not getting any token emails.

I am mining to this address mUSxwvu7sFD8sCwrcQm3PcWivQnnWZ3qYQ

My issue is that If I can't receive your tokens this wallet is worthless to me as I can't send coin.  There is mined coin in the wallet.

Please Advise.  My primary email is valid and hosted by Google.  there is nothing in my SPAM folder.

I am a bit upset in that if you are hosting the wallet I need some support options a support email address would be nice.

Huh

We need token email??
I can see HASH in balance....No idea how to send out MLM?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: