Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (MKT) Mktcoin - POS and Masternodes  (Read 47848 times)
Namduc

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

Cuándo se podrá comprar por medio de c-cex?

This coin can be mined by algo SHA-256? DEV

ya en los próximos dias estará lista. En este momento están sincronizando el sistema.
I have a problem with build mktcoin-qt for Unbutu. Why do i follow the steps as in build-unix.md but MKtcoin -qt file is still not build?
There is something wrong with this command line: "sudo add-apt-repository ppa: mktcoin / mktcoin". My termital does not run it.

Send e-mail for mktcoin@mktcoin.org
I have mailed it please check it

ya en los próximos dias estará lista. En este momento están sincronizando el sistema.
I have a problem with build mktcoin-qt for Unbutu. Why do i follow the steps as in build-unix.md but MKtcoin -qt file is still not build?
There is something wrong with this command line: "sudo add-apt-repository ppa: mktcoin / mktcoin". My termital does not run it.

Ok we write your email

Thank you
I look forward to hearing from you soon Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:40:30 PM

mktcoin-cli  Where to download the wallet?

In a oficial website: www. Mktcoin.org

In a C-cex exchange soon
WilbyMoreno

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:07:03 PM

mktcoin-cli  Where to download the wallet?

you can register at the following link to have a wallet https://office.mktcoin.org/register/WilbyMoreno
Namduc

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

Hello!

I still have not received an e-mail from you.
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Hello!

Hello!

Hello my friend!
We working for you answer!!

Best regards
Namduc

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:37:01 PM

Hello!

Hello!

Hello my friend!
We working for you answer!!

Best regards
Ok
I look forward to receiving an email from you soon.
Thank you
bitthugs

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

What is the future of MKTCoin? A coin without ICO
This could be another scam
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

[/quote
Namduc

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:34:13 AM

[/quote

Today I tried to build MKtcoin-qt but failed. Can you help me solve it now?
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:46:07 PM

So what I understood is that this is kind of a MLM marketing where people join your team and then bring in additional people and the team continues to grow. Depending on how deep is your downline, you are being paid a referral commission. So I would like to understand what is the difference between this system and the traditional MLM system that currently exist in the market? The only thing that I can see is that people here are earning Crypto than fiat currency.

If you can structure how this whole thing works, it will really help people to understand the complete mechanism of your project.

Thanks and have a nice day.
newmindset

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

So what I understood is that this is kind of a MLM marketing where people join your team and then bring in additional people and the team continues to grow. Depending on how deep is your downline, you are being paid a referral commission. So I would like to understand what is the difference between this system and the traditional MLM system that currently exist in the market? The only thing that I can see is that people here are earning Crypto than fiat currency.

If you can structure how this whole thing works, it will really help people to understand the complete mechanism of your project.

This is the firs MLM cryptocurrencie so it is unique, the compensation plan is as follows:

Mktcoin brings to the market of the cryptos, a very important commercial innovation next to its affiliate program!
With an innovative vision to give rewards to your affiliates sharing in nine levels 0.05% of the entire trading volume of your affiliate network!
For this to happen, Mktcoin withdraws 0.5% of all transactions made with the currency!
Allied to this, we still have more than 800 thousand users and currency traders in more than 190 countries!
Sign up today, get your Mktcoins and start making money with this fantastic cryptocurrence !!
If you have more questions I will be happy to help you to understand the project
https://office.mktcoin.org/register/TEREREYNOSO
mickeyalltime

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

Puedes abrir tu wallet en esta dirección
https://office.mktcoin.org/register/MICKEYALLTIME
tombolo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

Do you have a bounty program?

newmindset

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:01:31 PM

This is the firs MLM cryptocurrencie so it is unique, the compensation plan is as follows:

Mktcoin brings to the market of the cryptos, a very important commercial innovation next to its affiliate program!
With an innovative vision to give rewards to your affiliates sharing in nine levels 0.05% of the entire trading volume of your affiliate network!
For this to happen, Mktcoin withdraws 0.5% of all transactions made with the currency!
Allied to this, we still have more than 800 thousand users and currency traders in more than 190 countries!
Sign up today, get your Mktcoins and start making money with this fantastic cryptocurrence !!
If you have more questions I will be happy to help you to understand the project

All the MLM systems have diferent compensation plans this is so simple: .05% of the trading volume in 9 levels of your affiliate network
newmindset

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:14:40 PM

We have only a  reward program: .05% of the trading volume in 9 levels of your affiliate network.
If you have further questions I will be happy to help you!
You can sign up here for free:
wolfdark

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:14 PM

where I find an external market?  I will not register because I do not have to give breast to anyone who wants money do it like me and buy machines and then put them to work.
 come with the tricks of affiliates ...I'm sick of leech
or put in a real external market or is one more to die on birth ...
masterlex

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:29:09 AM

where I find an external market?  I will not register because I do not have to give breast to anyone who wants money do it like me and buy machines and then put them to work.
 come with the tricks of affiliates ...I'm sick of leech
or put in a real external market or is one more to die on birth ...

You can register in this link: https://office.mktcoin.org/login
It is the external market. But you need a sponsor to complete the registration. That's MLM

You can also register at c-cex.com to trade. But you will not have a private wallet.
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

Hello

The mktcoin (MLM) comes with the proposal to reward users who are willing to attract more people to use the currency! This reward is extracted from the currency handling rate which is 0.5%!
This reward is distributed and accessible to all the users registered in the site: mktcoin.org, where it is necessary that you have a "sponsor" !!
We remind you that this process is totally FREE, where you can then start buying and selling your coins by purchasing them from any of our users or exchanges and keeping them on our website (mktcoin.org)
It is also possible to buy the MLM from the exchanges: C-cex, SouthXchange (soon).
We remind you that the coins purchased and kept in the custody of Exchanges do NOT participate in our fantastic rewards program.

We thank you for your questions and we hope that you will soon be part of this commercial revolution !!

Best regards
mktcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:31:31 AM

Hello

Yes, if you register for free at www.mktcoin.org and keep the safekeeping of your coins on our site, you may invite your friends to join our community of Mktcoin users, thereby receiving 0.05% of the total volume of transactions of the coin of ALL YOUR NETWORK up to level nine!
These 0.05%, are obtained, from the rate of 0.5% on ALL THE MOVEMENTS of our currency!

We hope to meet the demand and expectation of all users of crypto-coins!

Best Regards!
Namduc

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:12:25 AM

Can not access web site www.mktcoin.org? Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: