Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous reloadable prepaid plastic VISA ATM cards with own IBAN  (Read 159193 times)
sarcazzo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:17:02 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but how can those bank block entire batches of card if they don't know who the card owners are? Wouldn't they supposed just to block the card on which the illegal/shady activity happened?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragon1245

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:17:42 PM

hi, can anyone help me get money off one of these blocked cards
mine was blocked a long time ago but i lost no money, but now amazon sent me a refund to it and i can't get it off

here's a part of the transaction history, i can show the rest to anyone who needs it to help - https://i.imgur.com/aC9n4Z3.png
dragon1245

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:51:10 AM

mine was blocked a long time ago but i lost no money, but now amazon sent me a refund to it and i can't get it off

here's a part of the transaction history, i can show the rest to anyone who needs it to help - https://i.imgur.com/aC9n4Z3.png
bump, rewards is half the funds on the card
atom80

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:47:38 PM

bump, rewards is half the funds on the card

Check this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=746065.0

I explain there how to recover funds in mbank cards
sluskharen

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:01:48 PM

Hi.
I'm interested in buying lots of these cards. Anyone here still selling them?
cheers
EurGold

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://eurgold.eu

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:46:09 PM

Is it possible to get a card with a higher yearly limit?

tommorka

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:36:15 AM

Half a year ago I was trying to withdraw money from an ATM
but accidentally I entered three times the wrong PIN and the card is blocked.
I contacted anondebitcard.com and they asked them to send the card back and said to unblock the card.
I sent them a card and has passed more than half the time and no results.
Support not answer and ignore my outgoing emails.
very, very poor support, I would say it is a scam.

other case
Two months ago I bought to you another card.
Now today I have the card 321eur when I try to withdraw money
from an ATM and ATM me write error message "No Transaction" (no money)
I would say it is a scam.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:11:42 PM

Some people just wont learn ...
These cards are being blocked left and right by Polish banks.
It doesn't matter if they are sold by seller A or B
What matters is that some people that buy them will use them to either commit fraud or siphon stolen funds and then the bank will block the entire batch of cards.

Buy them and put your fund there at your own risk ...

Thank you. I was interested in it. But some sellers are scamming others seems legit but then the service itself seems bogus.

I hope a legit service will come out some day.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:46:53 PM

Is this still available?

I don't think so.
MikeXX

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:28:19 PM

Try QCK Card. Better and comes for free.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 5879

Meh.

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:54:18 PM

Try QCK Card. Better and comes for free.

Got a link?

MikeXX

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:41:42 PM

qckcard.com
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:21:26 AM

These QCK cards - how exactly are deposited bitcoins exchanged into usable credit/debit? from which index are prices checked?

Is that how this works? You buy a card, deposit bitcoin into its account, then you're able to use the card anywhere that accepts debit/credit/visa/master/etc?
eljotas

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:08:48 PM

QCK card doesn't work well. Yes you receive payments, but card is not compatible with atm machines, i tried many different atm machines and it looks like card size is compatible or card is absolutely fake, because atm machine doesn't enter this card.
Also i tried another way - to buy online. Also payment is declined.

108 EUR is wasted.
charlesUK

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:50:17 PM

QCK card doesn't work well. Yes you receive payments, but card is not compatible with atm machines, i tried many different atm machines and it looks like card size is compatible or card is absolutely fake, because atm machine doesn't enter this card.

108 EUR is wasted.

You aren't right! I use two of these QCK cards about 6 months and both work well. Do u contacted their support?
eljotas

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:44:23 AM

108 EUR is wasted.

You aren't right! I use two of these QCK cards about 6 months and both work well. Do u contacted their support?

Yes I contacted many times and you're scammer! Yes YOU! And you can stick these cards to your as*, OK?
Booooooo

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

108 EUR is wasted.

Yes I contacted many times and you're scammer! Yes YOU! And you can stick these cards to your as*, OK?
and you've loaded the card without notice that was different form that can't enter an ATM machine?
And you believe they put on this company to perform this kind of "once" scam and run with money? (I believe money are still there, no?)

eljotas

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:09:37 PM

108 EUR is wasted.

and you've loaded the card without notice that was different form that can't enter an ATM machine?
And you believe they put on this company to perform this kind of "once" scam and run with money? (I believe money are still there, no?)

I didn't try this plastic card on ATM machine when balance was 0 EUR (I think it's normally that i didn't go to atm to check if card is suitable for ATM, no?)
I believe that they perform scam very cleverly, because money are on my account balance, it's just numbers. And there are no other ways how to transfer balance or withrad it on atm, because card is not suitable for atm. It's fake. And support never answerred to my tons of emails. They sent card from London, but bank account is Czech Republic. Card was attached to very cheap paper. And many other small factories which opened my eyes when i realised that it's scam. Take a look that qckcard.com facebook page has only 1 like. Take a look that qckcard.com is totally copy+paste from viabuy.com (viabuy is trusted company which ask for identity documents before ordering card, qckcard - doesn't ask)

Now you understand?
Booooooo

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:04:32 PM

yes also facebook page have no likes plus from what you say have admit seems a scam to me too.
Very smart scam have to admit! Perhaps they send some valid good cards to increase company trust and scam rate

ameyer

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:50:23 PM

Bro, order one. I have also QCK card and it work well. I got DE (german) IBAN account.
They don't ask me for ID verification, simply I got letter with card and password. Until today I
withdraw about 3 bitcoins to cash. That's it.

Yeah, your deposits isn't visible immediately. But they use correct rate which correspond to
your transaction time.

This may help you.   Grin

Anthony
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: