Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you good with photoshop? - COMPETITION (of sorts)  (Read 2832 times)
scotaloo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 02:17:39 AM

Ok both tx's have 6 confirms now, so you have proof I'm not a scammer, please send me the pic that I could've made myself but paid you anyways because you phound the phont.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 02:19:44 AM

Ok both tx's have 6 confirms now, so you have proof I'm not a scammer.

Actually what I have proof of is that you sent me .04 btc.

Here you go, as promised, a zip file with a .png and a .psd.

http://www.filedropper.com/gone-phishin

Good luck with your scams/phishing/hacking!

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:49:20 AM

5 BTC bounty for scotaloo's physical address https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254706.0
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:50:17 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/vxlvtx.png
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:51:32 AM

LOL, a bitcoin address is not personal information.

Anyway, 5 BTC bounty for scotaloo's physical address still stands.
btceic

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 03:52:11 AM

5 BTC bounty for scotaloo's physical address https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254706.0

Thanks tf, didn't know what I was getting myself into here, what a douchebag this guy is, glad to see there are people on this planet that are decent human beings.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:55:19 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:12:21 AM by scotaloo

LOL, a bitcoin address is not personal information.

Anyway, 5 BTC bounty for scotaloo's physical address still stands.

Oh yes it is, most of this info came from the BTC address I paid to, it was the root to everything, I was able to find out which sites he had deposited to from blockchain analysis and hit "forgot password" on them to show btceic that I had found them. I have much more too that I will post when I have verified it.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:49:33 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 05:00:20 AM by scotaloo

Thanks tf, didn't know what I was getting myself into here, what a douchebag this guy is, glad to see there are people on this planet that are decent human beings.

I'm the douchebag? I paid you double, I was really nice to you, all I asked is that you do not expose my BTC addresses and delete the tx's, you treated me like shit the entire time and then  tried to extort money, honestly, remove the fact that I have bad trust and lets just take into account what happened today:

I asked for some quick photoshop work, for fun.

You replied, showed me a nice font, did the work.

I send you a legit 0.02BTC but forgot a tx fee, you claimed I was scamming you when I wasn't. I sent you another 0.02BTC with a fee, both tx's confirmed, we waited for 6 confirms, and you delivered, I paid you DOUBLE the agreed amount all should have been happy then.

I asked kindly and nicely if you could remove the tx id's, thats not a lot to ask because its a risk for both of us to keep it public, you said I had to send 1BTC to remove. I told you that I wouldn't be friendly to you if you didn't do that because it was my personal info it linked me to those BTC addresses, you ignored me, so I posted all of your personal info and asked you for 1BTC to remove it to show you how it feels and how much of a risk it is.

Can anyone except btceic and TF voice their opinion on this? Pm's available on request. I want your honest opinion on what happened TODAY and not what either of us done in the past. btciec is free to come here and show evidence if he wants, but its the same story you can read the thread.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:02:12 AM

I want your honest opinion on what happened TODAY and not what either of us done in the past.
I don't think you can really split those two issues apart when it comes to releasing personal information. Assuming the accusations that you are one of our phishers is true (I haven't personally looked into it), personal information from other unrelated issues/transactions should be fair game.

Imagine that someone transacted with someone else who later turned out to be a scammer but didn't scam in that transaction. If the person has the scammer's address from that first legitimate transaction, should he release it? I'd say yes.

btceic

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 05:03:43 AM

Your right, It was my mistake for fucking around, I did not expect you to be the kind of person that you are.

Lesson learned, hey you are a teacher!

As I said, I will take it down if you do first.

scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:04:54 AM

I want your honest opinion on what happened TODAY and not what either of us done in the past.
I don't think you can really split those two issues apart when it comes to releasing personal information. Assuming the accusations that you are one of our phishers is true (I haven't personally looked into it), personal information from other unrelated issues/transactions should be fair game.

Imagine that someone transacted with someone else who later turned out to be a scammer but didn't scam in that transaction. If the person has the scammer's address from that first legitimate transaction, should he release it? I'd say yes.

There is no evidence to say I'm a phisher, nobody has posted a phishing link and said I own it or provided any proof that anyone here has been scammed by me, people have left negative trust but there is no evidence that I am a phisher.

And thanks very much maged for your input, I will send you a tip tomorrow.
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:06:27 AM

Your right, It was my mistake for fucking around, I did not expect you to be the kind of person that you are.

Lesson learned, hey you are a teacher!

As I said, I will take it down if you do first.

I can't take it down because I've been informed posting it is not against the forum rules as you tried to extort me and are an accused scammer, I will not take it down sorry, I am trying to prevent this from happening to people in the future.
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:14:05 AM

There is no evidence to say I'm a phisher
I looked into it further and your actions match that of our resident extortionist (who also hacks accounts) perfectly. It's enough that I'm even authorized to ban you for ban evasion. The only reason I haven't yet is because you amuse me.

scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:33:00 AM

I looked into it further and your actions match that of our resident extortionist (who also hacks accounts) perfectly. It's enough that I'm even authorized to ban you for ban evasion. The only reason I haven't yet is because you amuse me.

What are you talking about? I think your wrong there maged, I do have alts but I'm not an extortionist, is there anyway I can IM you or something? Honestly, I can probably prove otherwise and I'm not lying or trolling here I'm being dead serious. It is because I'm using a TOR/VPN IP(s)?

Who is the resident extortionist? lol, linky?

Also you shouldn't ban because even if I was a scammer I'd have no way of reimbursing my victims or verifying claims or giving important messages, if you can prove I have scammed someone I will reimburse them fully
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:37:16 AM

What are you talking about? I think your wrong there maged, I do have alts but I'm not an extortionist, is there anyway I can IM you or something? Honestly, I can probably prove otherwise and I'm not lying or trolling here.
Us mods are very good at determining whether someone is an alt of someone who has been banned in the past (you can thank a guy who went by the name of Atlas a year or so back for that...). You're clearly our resident extortionist.

scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:38:47 AM

Us mods are very good at determining whether someone is an alt of someone who has been banned in the past (you can thank a guy who went by the name of Atlas a year or so back for that...). You're clearly our resident extortionist.

I have BTC waiting, if you can prove it was me I will return all the BTC this person defrauded and I'm being dead serious here. Tell me my alleged nick please?

Is atlas still around btw? He's not as obvious as before.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:39:53 AM

I'd prove it but obviously you're not going to repay everything you scammed.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:40:03 AM

0.02BTC to change the text to: Gone phishin'

Winner will be picked by me once I find one that is good enough.

Do you still want the image?
scotaloo (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:41:39 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 05:51:54 AM by scotaloo

I'd prove it but obviously you're not going to repay everything you scammed.

I swear on my life I will lol! I have not lied and have done everything I said I would up to this point, check my posts I'm not a liar. Anyways does it look like I care about money? If you can actually prove that I scammed someone I will pay every last satoshi, I didn't scam anyone here I have alts 'n stuff but that means nothing.

How come you never mentioned it until now if you have proof? you were saying I was a phisher, now I'm an extortionist and you had proof the whole time?

At the very least link me to my alleged username, as you can see I'm good at digging info, if you are accusing me of the person I think you are (Maged's trust) then I can prove that I am not that person, it's r3wt Wink and check if you don't believe, check the IP's too, I keep track of my competition Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231217.0
Maged
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:56:58 AM

At the very least link me to my alleged username, as you can see I'm good at digging info, if you are accusing me of the person I think you are (Maged's trust) then I can prove that I am not that person, it's r3wt Wink and check if you don't believe, check the IP's too, I keep track of my competition Wink
You know exactly who I'm referring to. Sadly, I forgot what you called yourself, but you're that guy's unfortunate partner. This guy:
I'm going to have to address something too. As some of you know, there are multiple parties involved in this scam. This scam was originally created by some guy who owed money to a group. He sold us the scam with the names collected, ready to go in exchange for forgiveness of some of the debt. We did not create this, I know its amateurish as fuck, hence why this guy owes us money, but now we're in control so things will change pretty fast.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: