Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop demanding people get banned because they hurt your feelngs somehow  (Read 541 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:42:18 PM

This is pretty much a whining thread about people whining, maybe I'll finally get people to use the ignore function if I annoy people enough.

Look people, it's becoming really annoying now especially when you fail entirely to notice there's a perfectly good ignore function that works great when you bother to use it and makes life a lot more pleasant for everyone involved. I've been there, you get harassed for no reason by these morons who take advantage of all those other forums that don't have block functions just for shits and giggles to try and mess with you. Here though, you have no excuse, there's an ignore function, if someone is being a cunt then use it, it saves staff time and energy on more important things like banning spammers and virus posters.

It amazes me that there are still people out there who couldn't use a computer even if there lives depended on it especially when it's actually painfully obvious that they're just not even trying to look anything up so they can fix the problem themselves. You're making yourselves look like the lazy, computer illiterate twats I see trying to harass facebook despite there being a block function right in their faces or people making complaints on the BBC about how they're letting their kids have free run over their credit cards and wondering why they've got charged for thousands with micro-payment games.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 03:14:00 PM

*facepalm* Cheesy
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:30:59 PM

I demand we ban Lethn!                      Wink
I demand we ban Goat for banning Lethn for stopping banning! Wink

On topic: Yes, please do stop it.

EDIT: Wow, I am a hypocrite. Cheesy

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:42:56 PM

This is pretty much a whining thread about people whining, maybe I'll finally get people to use the ignore function if I annoy people enough.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:44:00 PM

Ooh, cheese. Yes please.

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: