Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone recommend an exchange without verification?  (Read 381 times)
CryptoEnthused (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:51:33 PM

Hi. I'm looking for an exchange where I can trade with USDT/BTC, etc. without verification. I tried Binance. It seems good but it has shitcoins mostly. Can anyone recommend a good exchange where I can find more good coins? Preferably with Tethor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:09 PM

Hi. I'm looking for an exchange where I can trade with USDT/BTC, etc. without verification. I tried Binance. It seems good but it has shitcoins mostly. Can anyone recommend a good exchange where I can find more good coins? Preferably with Tethor.

To my knowledge almost all exchanges will let you trade any amount you want without verification but the issue comes with withdrawal. I don't know of any major exchanges that will let you withdraw very large amounts without some level of verification.

CryptoEnthused (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:02:33 PM

To my knowledge almost all exchanges will let you trade any amount you want without verification but the issue comes with withdrawal. I don't know of any major exchanges that will let you withdraw very large amounts without some level of verification.

Yeah. I guess so. But Binance is claimed to allow up to 2 BTC withdrawal a day, isn't it? Can anyone confirm this?
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:14 PM

According to hitbtc you can make unlimited number of crypto withdrawals but need to get verified for USDT withdrawals. You can trade alts with USDT pair there and withdraw crypto without any limitation.

Binance is still good solution to trade without getting verified.
CryptoEnthused (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:57 PM

According to hitbtc you can make unlimited number of crypto withdrawals but need to get verified for USDT withdrawals. You can trade alts with USDT pair there and withdraw crypto without any limitation.

Great. I think that could be what I was looking for. Thanks
psibenik

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:00 PM

Sure binance has shitcoins, but they have a lot of really good coins as well. The only exchanges that have more coins are bittrex and etherdelta I think. They are your best option frankly.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:03 PM

most exchanges required verification only for higher limit withdrawal or fiat withdrawal
You can try www.cryptopia.co.nz with 5000 NZD daily withdrawal limit (equiv. ~US$2000 )

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

Open an account on Cryptopia, if you are in the US, they are not going to ask you for verifications.

Hi. I'm looking for an exchange where I can trade with USDT/BTC, etc. without verification.

What do you mean with shit coins? They have only the best altcoins that are now listed, and a few more ones.. but it doesnt have airdrop coins or all that crap.

I tried Binance. It seems good but it has shitcoins mostly.

Tethor? What do you mean by tethor haha, almost all the exchanges that are now online are accepting tether, but not tethor..

Preferably with Tethor.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:14 PM

Sure binance has shitcoins, but they have a lot of really good coins as well. The only exchanges that have more coins are bittrex and etherdelta I think. They are your best option frankly.

be careful with bittrex these days, there is a lot of suspicious activity from it lately. you can see in neighbour threads that people have problems with verification and withdrawal there.

chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:53:30 AM

do you ever try poloniex. I dont like this exchange so much but I think it is good for you. all things you need is an email address
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:57:58 AM

Yeah. I guess so. But Binance is claimed to allow up to 2 BTC withdrawal a day, isn't it? Can anyone confirm this?

They say that but it's not true I tried to withdraw less and they demanded passport id etc... Don't belive what they tell you especially if  you get a problem like your confirmation email getting stuck they will demand verification.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:35:36 AM

Finance is already what you’re looking for, I don’t see any other legit exchanger that allows withdrawal without limitations, unless you will have to check out LakeBTC, but please try to make some research before going for that option. I heard they don’t ask for verification, unless you want to trade with Fiat currencies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: