Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy BTC?  (Read 3200 times)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:15:21 AM

from now on its not too late because bitcoin is decreasing its few days from now so its time to buy bitcoin but its so high cost and not everyone can buy it so you can buy any kind of token or coin such as any other coin or token that exchange in btc to high value but its risky you can wait until its value to the market maybe a couple of days or waiting a few months to wait until its value but its profitable just hold on too thats the one of easy wayyou can buy bitcoin
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

For me, if I have the money I will buy bitcoin because I know that bitcoin price will still increase even it is unstable. Yes, bitcoin is very expensive, and I know that I can gain money through it. I will enter the world of trading if I have a tremendous amount of bitcoin, or just try my luck and skills in gambling. But the main reason if I will buy bitcoin is just to start investing in it. Smiley
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

Don't buy if you can earn it through other means, in that way your investment would be more efficient but if you have extra cash to spend and is capable in buying bitcoin then why not? Investing to bitcoin has a high chance of profit any way as long as you are willing to hold on to your bitcoins then it most likely to be a successful investment.

annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

Hello author! You should make your decisions and can accept all the possible effects of your decisions! You must really understand both situation you can become rich or lose some money? are you ready?) Now unstable and unpredictable situation ans seems like starting dump. No any advice here
Well in buying btc we should consider some risky type of job because we  didnt really know what is really the   outcome of it in the coming time.People really didnt even know what would be the outcome of this things that is why price will be really be a great soutce of refference sometimes price is really the big factor on buying btc because if the price is high we dont really have to go buy btc because it is risky.
You know I am agree with you and have to answer to you. Many time per day I hear some questions people ask me should I invest right now? I ask this this person how much money do you have right now? What I hear? That s all money that I have but I can sell my house. I think such kind of persons try put all responsible and efforts on others people. It's not a game. Many people read some people how become rich in 10 minutes but its not work all the time in such way. Yes it's can be funny game with easy money if people really understand all this s***!)
 Wink
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

I think there's still a good chance. Or you can wait and hope for a correction that will get the price lower the it is now.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

Anytime could be a great time to buy BTC, but "now" is the best time to buy some. Why hesitate if a lot of people, institutions, businesses and countries sees merit and value in bitcoin. That's what make the Bitcoin grow big, that's how the currency fluctuate. Put aside the hesitation...  Smiley Wink
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

difficult to predict, these two days bitcoin is quite stable. I think you can buy it or you can buy a potentially potent altcoin. I guess you just have to speculate and learn every potential that can bring to profit

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

Hello, i think that you should invest in BTC it's never late to invest in, the BTC is going up exponentially, so invest Smiley
Actually, if you have a lot of money I think you must invest it in bitcoin than in other properties. In addition, your are right that it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and anytime you could invest in bitcoin. You must invest in bitcoin because it has great potential to grown up.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:15:07 PM

Bitcoin price is still going to rise in my opinion and people's belief in it and the massive public awareness that it's getting all over the world is contributing into pushing it's value one step closer to the moon ! So it's safe to speculate that more increase in value is on it's way even tho a correction is planned for very soon . "This time is the best time to buy" can be said almost every second because it keeps growing over time and you'd better get some while you can ! .

Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:16:25 PM

You should buy bitcoin if you are ready for the risks that you will encounter with the investment in bitcoin and if you want to have a high risk with a high possibility of reward kind of investment then you should buy bitcoin and you should not waste any time and you must grab it as soon as possible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

we never know when bitcoin will come down again. everything is just speculation, so if you believe bitcoin will go down then you have to wait till it happens new you can buy it. but I guess bitcoin tends to be stable.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

Yes I think you should buy some bitcoin it has allot of potential in profit
if you did not invest in bitcoin yet I would say invest now before the price goes up again.
the bitcoin market value is growing rapidly.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

Don't just expect to buy bitcoin but do it already. Price came back again at $17,000 at this moment and I guess it's getting ready for another new ATH very soon. It went through a correction so I'm expecting that the price will surge and it can go lower but not too down. Go buy bitcoin and just keep on holding, this is going to be the best decision of investing with your entire life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

ya you can go for it ,i know you fear that its price is too high and it might fall after this, its price may decrease but seeing the demand and no of bitcoin to mind and new investment that are made into it its price is definitely gonna increase,what i would recommend you is you that not to invest or buy a lot of bitcoin , buy them in little amounts taking care of your saving, other investment and most importantly your pocket. Don't just put all the money from other investment if you have done any or all your saved amount.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:59:50 PM

If you can afford it, then why not? I think you should go for it, bitcoin is a wise investment. Hold it years from now (let's say 3 years but also observe how the market plays) surely you will gain high profit from it. There are just two things in bitcoin inveating: invest now and enjoy high profit later or ignore now and regret later.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:02:25 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Hi there fpvlemtmxk! I you will ask me, I better wait for a while when the bitcoin price drop below $17k. the current price at the moment is around 17k, it would be hard to gamble to buy at the peak of its price, even though you could buy at high price, it would took more time to wait, pump it up and later sell. I recommend below 17k because the price seems stable after the previous introduction of the future contracts by CBOE, however things could go north if the CME same future contract is released and gain positive feedback.  Wink
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:08:46 AM

You have a very encouraging data. I doubt that the coin will fall soon. Buy until it became cost several times more.

finthebar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:11:34 AM

You are the only person to be able to answer the question for yourself. For me, it is not too late to but BTC, we are still at the beginning of this journey - but make up your own mind and if you are doing this as an investment do a lot of reading and only invest what you can afford to lose.
stevenwong2107

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:16:07 AM

in my idea, the BTC just start grow, for long time it will be used more and more widely, so we belive it!
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:17:46 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
At first yea you need to buy and when increase the price of bitcoin you need to  it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: